The Mole (Mutant RP)

I'm a hard core Game of Thrones fan owo

I have read all the books and own all of thrm, on season two of the show

I haven't read the books, want to this summer though. I'm up to date with the show, heard there's a lot of changes in this season from the book.

hello >_>

*making the app right now*

Sorry went to school yesterday had no time. Mittens can relate q-q

@Jaded Conformity and @BrownBear and @everyone else really. For our rp in IC2 I'm finishing it up by Sunday regardless. I know there's exams, finals, papers, and the such, mine is Monday so I understand but it's time to get things moving here. It'll be 2 and half weeks we've been in the separate thread and it's driving me nuts. This isn't supposed to be a month long thing lol and I'm itching to get back into the main rp, there's only so much they can do without everyone together after all.

I'm there with you. Idk when I'll be able to reply but I have finals, study sheets, tests (other than finals) projects, and life all piling up on me right now

Fucking finals, never been busier...

Totally understand, I was actually going to suggest we move things along if I can't get a post soon. Don't want to hold things up.

Tbh I haven't really been keeping up with the thread...everything should be back in swing on Friday for me though, as my last final is on Thursday. I'll try to get caught up/post then.

Gave my finals in March.

Results coming.

My pop and I don't even care for it xD cause they won't affect me in any way.

>_> eating pizza not going to school enjoying my life.

I feel u guys! Keep it up! It will go away soon then we can shre pizzas!!

That sucks @IceQueen . I'm sure you'll do fine though, so don't sweat it ; ]

And screw you @divyansh lol, totally want to be there right now. But I do have pizza, so not all is bad. *raises pizza in toast* thanks for the kind words, and to many more pizzas!

Also welcome to the RP Div, cool to see you again.

Jee whizz @Mockingbird you sound busy as hell ._.

Well hey, no worries. Try to not burn yourself out, and I hope everything smooths out soon.

*toasts pizza with mountain dew*

Thats how real men to it^

erm btw i am sure u dont want to be here....7am -12:50 school, 3:00-8:00 coaching and then adjust about 3-5 h extra study C:

Yes sir! Prizzy sir!

Working on it right now. Sir!

just thinking of a little normal entry :P ur poor guy already got an headache why make it worse teehee!

Yea kinda sorta. Introvert ( certainly not what i normally do)

But I think i will make him more open to a few people assuming that he and the few chara have some history.

Basically I don't want Jekyll to turn into a non talking at all shy silent silent silent type. I rather have him little shy in start but let his chara develop and get more open as the rp progresses.

I can't keep quite forever! Its too hard q-q

yea Just realized i did do a switcharoo there.

>-> I need to edit the chara app. Alric is what I want.

alric - guy plundered rome.

alaric - guy conquered rome.

ma bad let me edit app

edit - I only wrote alric in the other ~_~ xD not in the revised app :P

@InsaneKiller19 After reading your posts, just as heads up; if your character isn't stable enough to be part of the group or is going to become a danger to the group she's gonna end up getting kicked out. The point of the group is to protect each other from the "normals" who want to get rid of them, not needing to protect themselves from each other. I need characters who are willing to work together, not against each other for this rp to work. And it's not fair to say you're the most anything of the group. This is a group built on teamwork, if you can't pull your weight you'll be kicked out the group, the same as in reality. Being the most dangerous/strong/sweet/powerful/whatever, it doesn't matter, everyone is good at their own thing in their own way and depending on the situation someone may be better than someone else for that situation, that's what's great about being in a group of people you're supposed to care about.

Dayum girl you went full beserk!!!

Omg mittens on the prowl! She gone mad!!

Teh bullying aside the anger gal as a point O.o

He has a fondness of giving me a hard time.

@divyansh lol but thank you for agreeing overall

giphy.gif

c: not being a dick as she said I enjoy troubling her :P I do agree to what she says but troubling her is more important >~>

xD welcome and I can imagine u giving the same reaction as yo gif.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back