The Mole (Mutant RP)

Hey, sorry I've been gone for a VERY long time. Life had been a bit unkind to me lately. I'm hella busy this week too. I should be back by next Monday if everything gets better

Sorry ):

It's quite alright. Things happen I understand. I greatly appreciate the heads up though. A move may be in the near future for the rp you wouldn't mind if your character was bunnied along if need be? It may not happen before then but just asking in case it does.

>.> yes like barely a foot away...he could avoid her grabbing his wrist if he wanted. Didn't mean to bunny you T_T sorry

That's not it, I was just unsure. You might've been talking about Dante for all I knew, so I had to make sure.

Besides, A. Trev is careless due to his power. It's easy to grab his arm. B. He doesn't hate you so much he'd pull his arm back, just be curious as to what you want x)

Tried to get close to the "Suicide Squad" filming in downtown Toronto... Unfortunately, everyone was pushed out of the area before we could really see anything ( :( )

All I could get was a snapshot of a truck with a Gotham license plate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back