The Mole (Mutant RP)

@divyansh please don't be rude to the members of the rp. Especially @Prizzy Kriyze Yes you have a spot here... since you wanted to join when I first made it technically you've had a saved spot since the beginning and are just now getting around to joining -_- but don't pick fights in the ooc or call names

Q_Q I was just playing with prizzy. I remember him from the older rp... ( i think i twas one of urs ). I was just playing.

Just so people know i can be a tiny bit annoying. Just don't take me seriously like ever.

On secound thoughts it is kinda sorta my fault. Suri.

>_> I just act little friendly with strangers.

O.o ohkay.

*extinguishes the fire*

YA LASS! U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT RITUALS!

U drown them! NOT BURN THEM!

Who are u praying to satan? U think he exists.

Jeez children nowadays.

U gotts to drown them! sacrafice them to respect our lord and saviour Cthulhu!

How is that peaceful.... u can dip them ina dn just when they think its over u do it again. LA LA LA LA! SO FUN!

e-e fire is a one time thing u can't even revive. Huh got some funds issues mittens?

my there are bunch of nice characters. I like it very much.

It's AMAZING

Hah! Avenger Corgis.

corgi-avengers-5.jpg

Prizzy Kriyze] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6168-ryu-keiko/ said:
@Ryu Keiko[/URL] Just sayin', you remember that mittens, brownbear and Jaded are all going out to buy a sort of feast, right?
Yep! Just kinda giving myself something to do. I'm not actually going to find money. I'm just giving this a chance to explain a backstory. *shrugs* lol

AVENGERS!!!!!

Is it as 'campy' as the first one? I remember liking Avengers when I first saw it at midnight (even dressed as V while my friend was the Hulk, lolol), but it was a purely "in theaters/watch once" movie imo,

Hey just a heads up...um my router at home Apparently took a hit...so kinda won't be able to reply till Sunday night at the earliest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back