The Mole (Mutant RP)

It did owo

The movie is a present for my mother on mothers day Lol~

Loved the first movie my dad saw it and said it was good, I can't wait ~

Also it has Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch :D I have a feeling they will become my favorite characters very quickly

I'm just really excited to see Cap back in action, more than anyone in the roster (if I'm going to be perfectly honest here)

He kicked so much ass in "The Winter Soldier"

But of course, I want to see the rest of the Avengers kicking ass, too

I was really surprised with Elizabeth Olsen's performance as Scarlet Witch. Pleasantly surprised. As a 90s child it brought a flood of nostalgia at seeing her face since she looks sooo much like Mary Kate and Ashley xD .

The only thing I was kinda not looking forward to was how they made Ultron. Technically, he was made by Hank Pym for the purpose of rehabilitating all the Super Villians throughout the S.H.I.E.L.D prisions. But, overall, they still managed to make it work so I was like 'I shall allow it." haaha

Hehe, what is with this sudden trend with using quotes by Ultron (which I have started)

I have now heard (read, to be more literal) two badass quotes from Ultron that I didn't even know he'd be saying

No more ruining the fun @Ryu Keiko

Hey I didn't ruin anything! My quote is completely outta context!! xD And the whole Ultron explanation isn't a spoiler either. You sir, also gave a quote that's in the trailers hahaha xD So I think we are just ruining the poor @Mockingbird's nerves by up'ing the movie haha

@grey987

Happy Wine Wednesday

5eb8eb324f6e9323b6233e95546b8bb2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back