The Mole (Mutant RP)

Suggestion, though Trev isn't coming with the group that's leaving. Maybe ya'll could roleplay out that you meet some dude who's suspicious of you or something, and that you're worried you're gonna get followed or something. You know, so we can leave the warehouse and head to a new place following Otto's (@xx0mittens0xx

@Jaded Conformity

@BrownBear

Yes

I'm cleaning up the character sign up sheet. Deleting all non-character posts so sorry ahead of time I'm not meaning to offend anyone. Just makes it easier to find people's characters when someone needs to reference

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool~ I already had one in mind. I will make her after finishing my essay, she is going to either be able to manipulate destructive energy or sound vibrations

She would be, and she isn't going to be to depressing. She is going to be more laid back and just calm and jokester ish

@xx0mittens0xx Funny that you should say that; I'm actually planning to go and see it with a few friends next week

Just finished watching the fight. Time to get up in 7 hours for work.

9- 4pm tomorrow

lets fucking go

Hold on, hold on. I don't think you guys are getting my question, because if you have nothing to wait on then why aren't you posting? Personally I'm waiting to see what Mittens does next, but I did put myself in a bad position. I'll be able to move things on in a little bit, but I'm waiting for a friend to post their character.

I was waiting on bear but was informed I can bunny him along. I have some errands and stuff to do if he hasn't posted when I'm done I'll go ahead and post

Should be free in an hour to post to give a time frame

Post is up, sorry for the delay.

Now off to go write a 10 page paper that's draft is due Wednesday @_@....

giphy.gif

I'll be around to reply though if need be.

Factory farming. it's for my philosophy class and I could write about whatever I wanted and chose that.

Simply because it's my third time writing about it xD so I have it down. And even though I know where my food is coming from and treated, still not a vegetarian, damn bacon. And it's a philosophy of food class xD , took it as an easy class compared to all my biology classes

@Jaded Conformity Sorry for pushing your character around. Just trying to move things along so the supply run doesn't last forever and the others aren't lingering around or lose interest in the rp

Sorry for being a bit behind. I just got home from New Orleans. Also, if you guys (Those who are old enough to drink) ever go to NOLA, stop at a place called Port of Call and order a Monsoon.... Then make sure you have a Designated Driver... Lol Best drink I've had so far.

lol it's not a big deal, there's not much going on until after the supply run anyways, which I'm trying not to drag out too long

No worries @xx0mittens0xx ! Probably a good idea to get things moving along anyways.

But jee wizz, aren't 10 page essays the best? At least it's something you've written about before, I'm sure it's making it a fair amount easier.

Good luck/try to not burn yourself out.

Also no worries @Ryu Keiko , it's all good. I'll be sure to check out Port of Call (and their Monsoons) if I ever end up visiting New Orleans again ; ]

See this is the problem with being a history major I see 10 pages and think Ehh... 1 day, probably would take... 4-5 hours? no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back