The Mole (Mutant RP)

I am half tempted to have Luna give them a real chill, though I feel like with all this tension, I might make a quick little thing for a new charrie I had planned

That cabinet cat is such an ass lol. Love it.

And yeah, most definitely. Sure things will calm down after the time skip though.

Maybe.

That's what you think. Have you realized how difficult it is to put things in chronological order when pretty much everything is aimed at you? Dear gods above. I'll just try to fix it now.

Will be posting a "next day" post in about an hour. So if you need to get a post in or would like me to wait until you do give me a heads up.

@InsaneKiller19

@Ryu Keiko

@Prizzy Kriyze (I know you said you were good until the next day, just tagging everyone)

It means laughing I'm sure

giphy.gif

Because peanut butter is amazing.​

Sorry for late replies everyone, me and my girlfriend took a trip to NOLA for Jazz Fest... Alcohol tends to stop creativity, ya know? Lol I'll post a little today though.

@xx0mittens0xx, Couldn't help but notice that there's a second IC tab. Is that going to be for other people who want to join in, or...?

Very observant lol. But I had it added for when Felice, Dante, and probably Zatch go on a supply run so it wasn't getting all clustered with the main rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back