• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

Mahiro woke from his long at the library, his head still resting against the cold table. Lifting it slowly, he slipped his headphones off and rubbed his eyes as he let out a yawn. Checking the time he noticed he had been asleep for a while.

"At least it was a decent nap," he muttered to himself, he had missed most of his classes. He exited the classroom and walked around the quiet hallways.

(Lol Hana calm down)

(WELL KARU IS GETTING FEELINGS FOR HER AND I WANT TO CUT YOU TWO APART FROM EACHOTHER OKAY NO INTERACTING WITH EACHOTHER BEFORE I GET TOO PARANOID

ok sorry I am just protective over my BAE and I don't like people steeling him.)

Sunkissed said:
(WELL KARU IS GETTING FEELINGS FOR HER AND I WANT TO CUT YOU TWO APART FROM EACHOTHER OKAY NO INTERACTING WITH EACHOTHER BEFORE I GET TOO PARANOID
ok sorry I am just protective over my BAE and I don't like people steeling him.)
He's not yours get over it

(;-; now he will think that I'm a crazy phsyco person that will kill him ;-; PLEASE DONT THINK THST IM JUST THR PROTRCTIVE TYPE)

(EXCUSE ME TEMPESTA BUT HE IS MINE OKAY HE IS MY BAE AND MY BAE ONLY HE IS FROM FREE! AND HE IS AMAZING AND I JUST JFGMKNFNKNBFKNJGFBKNJFGKNJ)

"Alright just trying to be motivating" Sasha said noticing she still looked tired. " No I haven't heard about any of the roller coasters here I haven't been to an amusement park in years, how are the rides are they any good" he said curiously as he scratched his head. He stopped after a few seconds, "maybe we should get you good first after all" he teased.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

"Oh food? Where now?! Let's go!" Kira said and jumped out of her seat but ended up just sitting on her knees on the floor. "The rides are super fun especially when you go with someone." She said and rubbed her eyes once again.

@Tempesta ((well I'm just gonna rp lol))

Haruka jumped onto Mahiro as soon as he spotted him and hugged him from the back. He stayed that way for what seemed like ages until he let go and took a step back.

"Sorry, I was just a little...." he murmured as he wondered off and he cheeks were pink. He wasn't being himself today and he knew that. He knew that he was doing it on purpose too.

"Where are you going?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back