• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

((Thanks xD )) 
"Baked goods, teas, cakes, all so yummy~" Kira sang softly as she walked next to Sasha. Her hands were clasped behind her back as her school bag was resting on her left shoulder. She was excited to finally go to the café, not to mention with a guy, but it wasn't like it meant anything, he just wanted a friend.

Sasha smiled as she muttered on about the foods that were there. 'She must really like to eat' he thought as he laughed to himself, he found it great that she didn't act fake and hide things like that like some girls do. He kept walking his hands dangling freely by his sides, "Um Kira...thanks for taking the time and talking to make me feel welcomed on my first day of school, I really appreciate it" Sasha said looking at Kira then reddening a little as he scratched his chin from embarrassment.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

A lot of students gathered round Hana at the bottom of the stairs and a lot of commotion was going on. Rumours were spreading around every classroom in the school and people looked at the blood on the floor with horrified looks on their faces.

"No problem! I enjoy talking to students and I really enjoy hanging out with you. Plus school should be fun if you are with friends" Kira said smiling. "But seriously you must think I'm weird, I mean I love food and some people think it's weird" she said sighing. "They just don't understand me." She said and pretended to wipe away a tear. "But no matter I have friends that accept me"

Sasha chuckled, "There's no problem with being weird anyways if anything normal people are the strange ones, they just go day by day doing what society tells them to and not what they want to like some type of robot". He shook his head at that, "No if anything I'm glad your true to yourself and not fake, that's how I try to be and how I like others to be". He played along with her pretending to wipe a tear away and patted her head, " Yep your definitely the type of girl I'd like" he said playfully.

"Oh? Really? My my" She said and looked up at him with a smile. "What a brave man we have here ladies and gentlemen." Kira started laughing as she looked at him. "Between you and me, you are my type too" she whispered then giggled a bit with a playful grin. "But alas, there are many girls who are much cuter than e. Such as the clumsy yet cute Hana"

"Well I'm glad to hear that, I think it's more braver for the women to talk to a random student she knew nothing about " Sasha said chuckling. "Well you know what I have not met this Hana, and unlike you she never came and talked to me" he said in playful tone, " So right now because of you taking pity on a poor exchange student like me your the only cute girl I care to hangout with" he said with a wink and laughed afterwards.

Kira laughed and looked at him. "Pity? Oh I wouldn't call it that. I think I was drawn to the handsome exchange student" she said and brushed her hair back all dramatic like. "Of course me, the once social outcast, is someone who does not pity. For some reason I cannot bring myself to pity others. Plus some people don't like pity" she stated placing a hand on her chest.

"So I made it my mission to be friends with anyone, but then that is my annoying side I suppose" she nodded wiping away her fake tears.

"Yes it's true, I am quite annoying to people" Kira confessed and looked at him and then poked him. "So if I'm ever annoying do something such as flick my forehead to tell me that I am bugging someone"

Sasha laughed when Kira calmed him handsome as he wasn't used to the word, "hehe I don't know if handsome is the right word to use for me but if the complement is coming from a cute girl such as yourself then I'll accept it" he said grinning happily.

"Trust me Kira you may be a little dramatic at time but your not going to annoy me any time soon, if other people are annoyed then there just missing out on the fun" Sasha said happily. He moved his hand forward playfully, " but if you want me to flick you for fun I have no problem with that".

(Sorry, I'm gonna post this and be AFK for about....5 minutes.)

Pain surged throughout her body, and she couldn't breathe. What just happened? She was half conscious at the moment, and she couldn't open her eyes. She heard panicking voices fill the air, and she felt frustration build up. Was she dreaming? Then why won't her other senses work? Why can't she control her own body?

Haru felt water trickle down her face and possible other body parts that felt numb with pain. The sounds around her began to dull, and she was able to open her eyes, just a bit, but all she could see was flashing blue and red lights, which vaguely reminded her of America's flag. She suddenly felt a terrible headache rip through her head, and she immediately blacked out.

macaron said:
(Sorry, I'm gonna post this and be AFK for about....5 minutes.)
Pain surged throughout her body, and she couldn't breathe. What just happened? She was half conscious at the moment, and she couldn't open her eyes. She heard panicking voices fill the air, and she felt frustration build up. Was she dreaming? Then why won't her other senses work? Why can't she control her own body?

Haru felt water trickle down her face and possible other body parts that felt numb with pain. The sounds around her began to dull, and she was able to open her eyes, just a bit, but all she could see was flashing blue and red lights, which vaguely reminded her of America's flag. She suddenly felt a terrible headache rip through her head, and she immediately blacked out.
What's wrong with Haru >.<

Tempesta said:
What's wrong with Haru >.<
Hehe, it's just to keep me included in this RP while I'm away. ;P

You'll find out tomorrow or some time anyway. xD (In other words: S-E-C-R-E-T~)

macaron said:
Hehe, it's just to keep me included in this RP while I'm away. ;P
You'll find out tomorrow or some time anyway. xD (In other words: S-E-C-R-E-T~)
I don't like secrets >..> right now mahiro and Haruka are off campus so we won't know about Haru and her secretsss

Tempesta said:
I don't like secrets >..> right now mahiro and Haruka are off campus so we won't know about Haru and her secretsss
Hehe, no one knows, so she'll be absent for a while (a wonderful way to hold off RP-ing while I'm in school~).

((Notices all the havoc and chaos... :c ))

Karu apparently passed out talking to Sora, he stood up from the bleachers and looked around. "Sora?" he faced left, and then right, one after the other looking for the girl with the long hair.

I'M BACK 
Sora turned around from her spot by the pool. "What is it?" She asked standing up looking at Karu with a confused expression. She walked over to him and sat down on the bleachers looking at him with furrowed brows. "Is something wrong?"

Karu shook his head in embarrassment, he realized that he only spaced out. "N-nothing." he rubbed the back of his head, chuckling. He tilted his head and pouted his lips. "Did I miss anything...?"

"No not really. That girl from the music room came in and went swimming though she wasn't in a school swimsuit..." Sora mumbled suddenly embarrassed and rubbed her arms. "It's not like we talked about anything...she didn't seem like she even liked me..." She observed. "Wait, um were you two..um...dating?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back