• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

"Oh.. Okay. I like roller coasters... No one ever thinks I do because of how I act." Hana felt his hand slip into hers and started to blush.

"If you don't like roller coasters, you haven't lived" he laughed before he paused "but I would understand if it was ducks" he said disgusted at the thought.

"I fed a poultry pie to the mallards to see if I could breed a race of cannibal ducks" he reminisced.

"They ate it too, bloodthirsty little beasts. Never trust a duck" he said nodding.

He smiled once the reached the theme park and walked towards the ticket stand.

Hana payed for both of their tickets. "Thank you..." She said as she took the tickets from the cashier and walked into the theme park. Hana also began to blush a lot on her cheeks and her hands started getting really hot.

Sasha was surprised that Kira didn't know that Sasha was joking when he started to walk down the stairs. When she walked passed him and seemed stressed he didn't know what to do next, 'I wonder what's the matter, I hope I didn't hurt her feelings ' he thought sadly. He decided not to push anything and let her be he stayed up on the roof looking at the sky wonder what to do now.

When the bell rang he headed off to his next class.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Kira stayed asleep and then woke up looking around. "Wait wait what did I miss?" She asked sleepily and rubbed her brown eyes. "I wasn't asleep" she said then yawned as she stretched. She had a very nice sleep and was happy she got to take a nap in class because well some teachers were awesome

Haruka pointed towards the roller coaster and was able to get on straight away with the premium tickets he bought. The ride was a two seater and started off slow then went really fast.

"Come on let's go on!" He yelled like an excited child before dragging her into the roller coaster.

After it was done Haruka laughed and checked the time and his eyes widened as he panicked.

"Crap I need to go" he said quickly.

Sasha sat through class listening to the teacher do their lecture. He was focusing as much as he could be still felt bad for hurting Kira. The class felt like it took forever as he sat ther in thought.

"Sasha what did I miss?" Kira asked rolling on her desk. Her eyes were half closed as she looked at him. Her long hair was in a ponytail so it was out of her face. "I fell asleep and can't remember what happened during class, can you fill me in?" Kira asked him and pulled on his sleeve gently for she was pretty childish when she wakes up

(I am not reading through all these pages. >.< Also, school started for me...can someone update me on what happened?)

"Oh, okay." She waved him goodbye and got some candy floss and also went on a few more rides before she decided to go home. "I'm so tired.... Maybe I should go back into school..." Hana walked to school and wanted to practice the swimming lessons Mahiro taught her, so she walked into the girls changing room and put on her bikini when she saw Sora and karu speaking. "Oh... Um... Sorry if I interrupted you.." She said taking a few steps back. (@kawiibunnygirl @Kiclack)

Sora turned to the shorter girl and looked at her with wide eyes. "Wait aren't you the girlfriend or something?" She asked pointing to Hana then Karu. "Wait never mind don't mind me, I just am trying to put these pieces together" she said and leaned back against the bleachers slightly as she began to think. If she is his girlfriend she might be too shy to speak up since he is talking to me. I think I am older than her unless she is actually a fourth year and just is a bit small, but that might be his type.

Sora soon became confused and just went to the pool edge and put her feet in as she began to think more.

When the lesson ended he let out a huge sigh glad it was finally over. Sasha was startled as he felt someone pull his sleeve. "Oh well nothing big just some math problems, here's my notes" he said trying to smile when he saw it was Kira and patted her head.

"Sorry I bailed. I kind of wanted to check out the swim team because I was on it last year." Kira said and stretched kind of like a cat when he patted her head. "Now I was some pound cake and royal milk tea~"

(ITS ME ITS ALWAYS ME [emoji36]) "uh... I'm... Not his girlfriend...." She said looking down and blushing. She then walked to the pool and did what Mahiro told her to and was feeling embarrassed around Karu so she blushed.

((It is?))

"Oh really? Okay because I was going to think I was like in between you two" Sora said completely relieved as she walked back over to the bleachers and began to brush her long hair. She kept looking at Karu then as her lyrics when she noticed she was staring. "Oh you swim as well? Maybe we should all join the swim team" she said with a smile. Her gaze shifted to Hana as she watched her swim.

When she explained why she left he let out a relieved sigh, 'well that's good to hear' he thought to himself. " Oh it's no problem , Well if you wanna join the swim team why don't you" he said positively. "Then we can get you the food later" he added laughing.

((Um...I'm not stealing anyone's man... Oh god Cami I might be killed now xD ))

Kira shook her head. "No I think I'm good. Oh! Did you hear about the new rides at the theme park?" She asked smiling at him. "Oh yummy food food~" she said happily and rubbed her eyes.

(CAMI WTH WHY ARE YOU BETRAYING ME I THINK I MIGHT DISOWN YOU ;-; PLEASE I WANT @Kiclack TO BE MA BAE IN THIS RP I GOT HIM FIRST THIS ISNT FAIR AT ALL ,MFBMNLBRG)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back