• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

(Just me and Kira talking right now karu and Hana are in the music room as far as I know)

from the legendary Shiro Okami

After all the commotion died down, Mahiro wondered the hallways, there were a few other students lingering, but most were probably out eating their lunch. Hearing his stomach rumble softly he decided to go eat his lunch; however, he headed to the library since it was cooler there than outside.

Making his way up to the top floor, he looked for place, finally finding one towards the back and sat down. Mahiro took out his lunch and slowly begin to eat as he put on his headphones.

((Sorry I was exploring)) 
Kira smiled and shook her head. "Well at least you don't have bed hair or else I might just play with it for the rest of break" she said laughing as they walked up the stairs. She hummed a song as she walked, her long hair gently swaying back and forth as she walked. Her brown eyes roamed the walls as she liked looking at walls for some unknown reason.

He laughed "yeah I try to keep my hair from being messy but it's not the easiest task" he thought remembering what his head looked like when he woke up. He looked up at the ceiling counting the tiles and after a certain number he got bored, Sasha then looked down at Kira and for some reason decided to look at her hair. Not sure why Sasha finding it interesting.

"And here we are. The glorious school roof!" Kira said throwing open the door very dramatically. "Now watch your step this is a very sophisticated place where only the finest of students go during breaks" she said with a posh accent and started laughing as she realized what she had just said

He looked as the door was swung open to see the school roof in all it's glory. It to him honestly looked like a very peaceful place to be, he knew in his old school you weren't allowed up on the roof and when winter came you didn't want to be there anyways. But now the sun was out the breeze messed up his hair, he couldn't help but enjoy it. Sasha laughed at Kira's words then turned around and started to walk down the stairs, "welp if it's for sophisticated people I guess I should leave".

[QUOTE="Shiro Okami](Watching anime trying to get my friend into it)

[/QUOTE]
Which one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back