• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

Sasha was surprised when Kira screamed and was suddenly jumped by a random guy. He was about to say something when she broke free and hid behind him, when she explained he understood "oh hi there Haruka pleased to meet you, I'm Sasha I'm a new student here" he held out his hand in a friendly gesture.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

( @Cami - LOL, yeah. xD BUTTTTT, isn't he shipped with Mahiro? >.< My, my, this is getting messed up. You know, I'm fine with my character being alone. :3 It's cute watching others fall for each other. >w<)

(( Sorry Sorry xD ))

Karu sat down and patted the seat next to him, signaling the girl to sit beside him. "Well, I hate algebra." he laughed and extended his hand towards her. "Karu Yosuke, fourth year, nice to meet you Miss...?" he smiled as one of his eyebrows were raised.

( @Tempesta - Wait...WAT. He was just saying that 'what if' because we were shipping him with Kira. O.o Dun drag Haru into this; she's gonna mess this up)

macaron said:
( @Tempesta - Wait...WAT. He was just saying that 'what if' because we were shipping him with Kira. O.o Dun drag Haru into this; she's gonna mess this up)
@ too late I ship haruXtaro @macaron 

macaron said:
(Okay, this entire roleplay is screaming out OTP and love triangles. Huehuehue >.<)
I'm glad I'm not in any love triangles

"Hana Ikazaki.... 1st year...." Hana started to feel a little bit weird, but didn't let it get to her and sat down beside him anyways.

Karu looked at her and smiled warmly "Sorry if this kinda makes things awkward." he chuckled and looked in front of him, "I just needed a friend." He suddenly stood up and his face turned to an expression of someone who seemed to be really happy. "Hey! Do you know how to swim?"

( @Tempesta - NUUUU, don't ruin Taro's life. ;.; And I think Kira and Hana are the most popular girlfriend candidates. :3)

(Kekekekekeke---this is a whole new level....)

Loveable characters? Me??? If they are so loveable I wonder why they never get a love interest...hmmm *thinks* obviously there is something wrong with them. 
G-g-girlfriend candidates?!

@Shiro Okami

Haruka stared at Sasha again. He quickly judged him before giving him a friendly smile.

"Haruka, don't worry I know what it's like to be the new student" he laughed recalling the day he first came to japan.

"So where are you from?" He asked, the kid clearly wasn't japanese. Haruka knew that from experience. He looked to the side, right now he was really wanting to go to the music room.

(@kawiibunnygirl - Something wrong with them? No love interests? *holds back a laugh* You're surrounded by love interests, LOL. And if anyone has something wrong with them, it's my character. >.< If you think about it, it's impossible to get in a relationship; impossible to crack her mask. *v*)

(YESH, girl friend candidates.)

(Can someone list the OTP and shippings for me? ;

There's:

Kira x Taro

Haruka x Mahiro

Karu x Hana

And I'm sure there are more, but I can't really recall....)

macaron said:
(YESH, girl friend candidates.)
(Can someone list the OTP and shippings for me? ;

There's:

Kira x Taro

Haruka x Mahiro

Karu x Hana

And I'm sure there are more, but I can't really recall....)
Haru x Taro

(EVERY BOY X HANA YASSSSSS)

"I'm fine...." She said looking down at her feet. "Well... A boy is teaching me how to swim... But other than that, no. Sorry..." Hana started to blush a lot and felt embarrassed. "I just haven't really had the opportunity to swim..."

(@Tempesta - NU. Love triangles are possible, you know. *^* Haru is nyut in them. Maybe I'll make her crush on someone later in the RP, though it's most Likely going to be one-sided....hmm...)

Sasha smiled, "I'm from a small snowy town in Russia we just got here this week so I was late to school" he said remembering the long flight.

He noticed Haruka mentioned that he knew what it was like, "really were where you from then Haruka" Sasha inquired curious. He noticed that Haruka kept looking of somewhere, 'I wonder if he's trying to get somewhere' he thought then remembered Kira still behind him. "You alright back there" he whispered to her.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Users who are viewing this thread

Back