• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

Sasha laughed, "well It's a mans job to be nice to women, especially when you took the time to talk to me" he said happily. " don't apologize I found it charming" he said scratching the back of his head. He could see Kira was definitely a dramatic person but he didn't hate it at all, she seemed nice and that was what mattered.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

"Oh stop it you're making me blush" she teased and covered her face with her hands, but spending her fingers so her eyes were visible. "But I can't believe such a nice guy like you would talk to a hyper, dramatic, food crazy girl like me. Well then again I do kind of start random conversations with everyone..."

Kira trailed off then placed her hands behind her head. Her brown gaze wandered to Sasha's as she looked at him. "So will you accompany this idiot aka me, to lunch and maybe after school? If I haven't driven you off by then"

@Shiro Okami

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha smiled he knew she was just messing around but he couldn't deny she looked cute when she was blushing, "what are you talking about of course I would talk to a nice girl like you Kira you seem like a great person" Sasha said reddening not sure if it was from happy ness or not. He felt very happy today especially after she invited him to hang out with him for lunch and after school. "Sure I don't have anything going on today after this and my family won't be done working for a long time, it'd be a pleasure to hang out with you Kira I know for a fact you won't end up driving me away" he said nodding happily. But the then he thought of lunch being so far away remembering he hadn't eaten again, his stomach let out another grumble. "Hehe I'm really hungry" he said scratching his head.

(Sorry went to sleep last night probably won't be able to comment till three much)

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Last edited by a moderator:
Haruka finally let go of Mahiro's finger and turned his head away from him. He was staring at the clock rather intensely, it was break. He sprang out of his chair and cheered.

"Come on Mahiro! It's time for an expedition!" He yelled out loud before looking at all the other students who were staring at him.

"What? I was bored" he said as an excuse before quickly scurrying away.

"We need to find Kira, and Haru and maybe Taro if he won't break my face first".

Kira heard a shout as the break bell rang. She jumped from her seat and shoved everything into her bag and grabbed Sasha's hand after he had packed all his things. "Okay that scream was basically the scream of death because when Haruka is bored or hyper all hell breaks loose!" She said turning down a corner and looking for a place where they would be safe. "So I suggest not meeting him until he is restrained and actually sane" Kira advised.

_______

Sora blinked as a boy in her class yelled something out. She grabbed her things and made her way out of class looking around her headphones still on. "Um...now where do I go?" She asked herself as students walked past her like she was there. She ran her fingers through her long pink hair and began walking, looking around for a quiet place to relax and maybe start writing again. Sora had a couple ideas for some new songs.

Hana packed up her bag and put it on her back. "I'm... so tired...." She said while limping across the corridors that were flooded with people older than her, pointing her out like an insect.

With a sigh he wiped his finger on Haruka's shirt before scowling at him. Only to be interrupted by his sudden scream.

"Haruka can you not do that every time we have a break," Mahiro said with a pout as he rose from his chair, grabbing his book bag. "Alright where are we going."

Hana walked outside and sat on a bench. "I think I could just fall aslee....." She said as she rested her head on the bench and started to sleep with older people looking at her with strange looks.

"Well we're going to get Kira, and maybe befriend the new students if I can be bothered" he began to mutter to himself before he looked up with a big grin.

"Oh yeah and get Hana too" he said as he looked around. It was not a very long break so he'd have to find everyone in the speed of light.

"Though I think the entire school knows my intentions..." he said lowly. Nearly every student was staring at him as if he was some alien. Some even blaming on the fact he was a "foreigner".

"Kira? Alright let's hopes she is in a better mood then last time in the library." He muttered under his breath as he pushed in his chair. Befriend the new kids? Eh I guess that's cool.

"Lead the way Mr. Ditsy before more people start starting at you and think you've gone mad." Mahiro said as he headed toward the door.

The bell woke Haru up...was is break already? She rubbed an eye as she straightened up, stifling a yawn afterwards. She had heard small conversations here and there during her nap. All she remembered was that there were new students. This school seemed to be getting populated.

Haru stood up, only to stumble into the wall. Sleep was still fogging up her senses. "It was a nice nap, though," Haru mumbled to herself, wishing she had something soft to sleep with.

"Okay! He cheered as he raced forward. He looked around for everyone and spotted Haru waking up from her nap.

"Haru~" he extended her name towards the end as he glomped on top of her. It had been a day since he'd last seen her, and even that was supposedly too long.

He pinched her cheek before smiling "How was your cat nap?" He asked before looking towards Mahiro.

"Where would Kira be?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back