• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

"Oh Haruka don't be so dramatic," Mahiro said rolling his eyes as he leaned over to his desk, "Besides I'm not against you, even if you are a bit ditsy for your own good." He added in a hush tone before he went back to his desk, so that the teacher wouldn't catch him.

Mahiro looked around the room spotting Haru way over to left and Hana. Eventually he cocnentraed back on the board and took notes again.

"Um hello? I'm the new third year...is this the correct class?" Sora asked timidly as she looked inside the classroom. Her long wavy pink hair falling down her back. "If it's not I'm sorry to trouble you..." Her red gaze fell to her school shoes as the teacher just stood there halfway through writing something on the board. She was so nervous having just returned to Japan yesterday. Sora held her bag closely to her body as she looked at the ground

"Well I'm going to sleep so wake me up when all this 'learning' people speak of is all over" he said with a frown before dozing off as he looked outside the window.

"The clouds... look so pretty today" he yawned as he leaned forward and placed his head on the desk.

Mahiro looked over and saw a new girl enter the room, unsure whether she belonged to the class. Must be a new student. He thought as eyes her carefully. She seemed normal and was pretty to say the least. Pulling his gaze away and back to Haruka he rolled his eyes and jabbed him on the side with his finger.

"Don't sleep Haruka, you'll get in trouble again," he scolded at him.

Sora sighed as she walked up to the teacher handing him a slip of paper and took her seat in the back corner of the classroom. She took put her headphones and turned on her music as she began to take notes. She kept brushing her long hair away from her red eyes as she took her notes. Now how am I even going to find classes if nobody really acknowledges me? Oh well I guess Mom and Dad were right about homeschooling...

Sora thought to herself as she tapped her pencil on her desk

Haruka groaned at Mahiro and attempted at squatting his finger away but he was just too tired to even do that. He placed his head up and noticed the new student and frowned.

"More people coming in day and day" he said as he leaned back. He didn't mind it really but it was hard to keep up with who was who and who he should befriend.

Mahiro continued to poke at Haruka to ensure that he would stay up. "Right that's like two new students in a day or something." He said as he eyed Sora, she also seemed like there was something else to her. If anything they would talk to get after class was over.

Sasha woke up a few minutes before his alarm went off and turned it off. He looked at the time, "well looks like I should get ready for the new school" he said thinking how strange it's gonna be not to be in school in Russia for once.

He walked into the bathroom and got ready showering and brushing his teeth. Sasha wished he coulda started at on Monday but sadly they arrived late and he had to help move things into this new house. His parents said the minute he was able to attend school after that. He yawned looking in the mirror his his blue and red eyes looking back at him, "hopefully no one notices them don't want people labeling me a weird on the first day" Sasha sighed drying his hair and putting the tooth brush away.

He threw on his school uniform and headed out the door forgetting to eat breakfast.

Arriving at the school after a bit it seemed like everyone was already heading to their classes, "I guess I was a little late I'll wake up early tomorrow" he thought. He walked up to the 2nd year classroom and walked in, avoiding any glances he walked up to the teacher and handed him a slip of paper.

The teacher looked it over, "agh welcome Sasha it's nice to see you, now find an empty seat the class is about to begin introductions will wait" the teacher said.

Sasha nodded and sat down at an empty desk near the window and looked around the classroom. "I wonder how I'll do here " he thought to himself spinning his red hair in his hands a little nervous.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

"Mahiro" he muttered whilst his eye twitched. He sent him a glare that could murder if looks could kill. When another poke came Haruka glomped his lips over Mahiro's finger and refused to let go. Hygiene could wait until after.

"Oh...that's what the answer is. Oops...I was being dumb.." Sora mumbled to herself as she began to fill out the rest of the sheet. She was looking forward to lunch. Once she finished her sheet and turned it in she turned up her music and looked out the window.

_______

Kira looked up and saw a new student. She smiled a bright smile as he looked kind of nervous. She twirled her long hair around her finger as the teacher droned on and on about history. "Come on I really want to see my friends.." She complained resting her head on her desk. "And I want fooood ~" Kira said and some students started laughing at her usual behaviour

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha listened in to the teacher as much as possible taking in what details he could as he new very little of Japanese history . As he was he heard someone murmur the word food, he suddenly realized he forgot to get breakfast. His stomach let a low grumble as the thought of food intensified, he laid his head down "well this sucks I really need to plan better" he thought to himself.

Mahiro widened his eyes when his finger suddenly found his finger in Haruka's mouth; he had to bite his tongue to keep him from shouting. "Haruka, let go," he whispered in a stern tone his eyes narrowing.

However, at the same time he felt embarrassed and awkward at this situation and couldn't help blushing. @Cami  
New students ^^

"Pssssssssssst" Kira said trying to poke the new kid's back. "Oooooii red head! Psssssst!!" She said trying to be stealthy, but this was Kira who was doing this so obviously some people noticed, but luckily not the teacher

Sasha felt something prodding at his back then heard the voice say red head. He was surprised the teacher hadn't noticed anything, he turned around and noticed it was a girl who was calling to him.

Curious and a little nervous he greeted the girl with a friendly smile as he looked at her, " hello what is it that you needed, I hope I can be of some help" Sasha said politely trying not to stumble with his Japanese.

"I just wanted to say hello! My name is Kira, but shhhh I'm always getting in trouble with this teacher..." Kira trailed off her eyes widening as she leaned slightly closer to the student. "Whoa! Your eyes are amazing! Pardon my intrusion" she whispered as she lifted his bangs a bit to see his eyes better. "Yup it's settled, your eyes are super awesome~!"

"Hehe I don't mind and really thanks most people find them strange usually have my hair longer to cover up one of them, nice to meet you Kira my names Sasha I'm a transfer student" he said smiling. She seemed like a nice girl and very energetic, he felt less nervous about being there and let out a relieved sigh. He added positively " if the teacher says anything I can always so I was asking a classmate for information and take the blame so you don't " Sasha said with a grin.

"Oh well well what do we have here? A real gentleman? My my what a sight to behold!" Kira said placing the back of her hand on her forehead. "I think I finally feel like a real girl now" she exclaimed dramatically. "Sorry I am pretty hyped up because my friends haven't really been hanging out with me so I am socially deprived"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back