• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

Mahiro being next ordered a scoop of raspberry ice cream, taking out his wallet and paying before he they presented him with his order.

He went over to where the others were sitting and slowly eat, enjoying the cold sweet flavor especially since it was a hot day l

@Cami

Last edited by a moderator:
(( They could also just mask me then put the IV in, do you just get knocked out then wake up the next second? Also you cant lose your memory from this right xD ))

BlackJack said:
(( They could also just mask me then put the IV in, do you just get knocked out then wake up the next second? Also you cant lose your memory from this right xD ))
Lol no you can't lose your memory. Its hard to explain once second they put on the mask tell you to count to 10, but you never make lol it's weird it's sudden sleep. Waking up depends. I don't wake well, its a weird feeling since the anesthesia is still in your system. Kinda of hazy for a bit and very thristy. But I found once a threw up, I felt better

Tempesta said:
Lol no you can't lose your memory. Its hard to explain once second they put on the mask tell you to count to 10, but you never make lol it's weird it's sudden sleep. Waking up depends. I don't wake well, its a weird feeling since the anesthesia is still in your system. Kinda of hazy for a bit and very thristy. But I found once a threw up, I felt better
(I remember when I woke up from an iV after surgery I ended up fighting the nurses because I wanted up really badly xD )

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Users who are viewing this thread

Back