• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

"I didn't know swimming felt so good" he said swishing his hands through the water and smiling. He tried laying back and looked up. He found himself floating on his back as he stared at the roof of the ceiling.

"So this is what it feels like to be weightless..." he said

"Be careful Haruka," Mahiro said as he swam next to him. "See and you were afraid of swimming. Your doing great already." He praised with a bright smile.

He himself then laid on his back and floated. It was nice to be in the water and not worry about times and racing to the end of the lane. 
Ello?

(( Its weird that im always here but I never do anything or rp anywhere ))

(( Starting Tuesday after my hand surgery rping will be really hard sadly...))

BlackJack said:
(( Its weird that im always here but I never do anything or rp anywhere ))
(( Starting Tuesday after my hand surgery rping will be really hard sadly...))
I got arm surgery kncey, one of my nerves in my left arm was torn. My hand till this day is kinda messed up still

Hana did the same as Haruka and tried floating on her back. "Cool..." She had never experienced going to a swimming pool before so this was all new to her. She closed her eyes and tried to relax.

((Fear not sunkissed senpai!))

Haruka looked over at Kei and smiled before he made his way over to the shallow end of the pool and started to play with him. He grinned to himself before looking over at the time.

"You need to eat" he said as he thought of places to go and took Kei out of the water.

"Mahiro, Hana! Kei and I are going to get something to eat, do you wanna come too?".

(Uguhehueuheuhhueuheehueuhhuhuehueuudjuhreuheuh)

"Um.... Sure." She climbed out of the pool and went to change into her clothes. She dried her hair too and combed it and then went out to the entrance.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright," Mahiro responded as be swam over to the shallow end, getting out of the pool soon after. Grabbing his towel he began to dry himself,

"I'll meet you guys out at the front," he said as he walked off to the locker room to change out of his swim gear. After about a good 10 minutes, he came out fully dressed, his hair still wet. He went over to the exit and waited outside.

Haruka rushed and quickly dried them off. If he wasn't quick he'd see the river nile from the kids eyes. He quickly used the towel to dry of his and Kei's hair though it was still slightly damp.

"Come on" he said as he lifted up the swimming gear and made his way to the entrance.

Now it was to decide where they would eat.

Mahiro walked up to where Haruka was waiting up with Kai, and he hadn't spotted Hana yet so she was probay not ready yet.

"Any ideas of where to go Haruka." Mahiro asked as he leaned on Haruka's shoulder. "Hmm maybe ice cream or snow cones would be nice. Your thoughts?"

@macaron @kawiibunnygirl @BlackJack

You guys here 
>.>

"Mm yeah lets go get some ice cream, there's a new store opened near my apartment that we could go to" he smiled as he dragged Hana and Mahiro away. When they arrived at the store Haruka looked more excited than his brother did. Like a kid in a candy store.

"So many flavours..." he said loudly and the women around him with their children chuckled.

"I think I want strawberry ice cream..." She said while looking at the different selections and staring at the delicious looking ice cream that other people were holding.

Mahiro laughed a bit with the other ladies in the shop. "Ditsy," he mumbled to himself with a smile. He then looked over to the flavors they had.

"Hmm I think I'll get raspberry, its my favorite," he said out loud as he got in line to order.

He made his way to the counter and smiled before making his order.

"One Bubblegum and one French Vanilla" he said as he pulled out the money from his pocket and paid, he also got a drink at the side as well.

Once they got theor ice cream the headed straight for the table and waited for the others to order theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back