• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

(( Thy great Cami-Sama is here peasants))

"I'm sure, we invited you after all" he said smiling. He looked towards the kitchen before saying "I'll check if I accidently turned the heating on or not" he spoke quickly running to the kitchen.

"It doesn't seem on, feel free to open more windows, you can put the fan on if you want" he said as he came back to the room.

He turned to Mahiro "Did anyone say if they were coming?".

"It's fine..." She said while sitting on the couch again and putting her head out of the window with a refreshed look on her face. "That's much better...."

"Well no one else replied, but I invited them all. I even told Kira and Haru if they saw Taro to invite him since I don't have his number," Mahiro explained as he looked over to Hana who was obviously bothered by the heat.

He got up and turned on the fan before sitting back down.

"Mahiro... you and I are the only ones acting normal even though I'm bat shit insane" he complained as he buried his face into Mahiro's lap. He was so used to the rain and wind that he wasn't expecting such heat.

"Can we go to the community pool?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.

Hana wasn't paying attention to anything because she was so hot. She rested her head on the windowsill and enjoyed the breeze on her face. It was still bright red, but it didn't feel like it. "This feels so nice...."

"I agree, you are insane." Mahiro agreed with a light laugh. "The community pool? Sure, bad what about your brother?" He asked as he got up from the couch. Uh I have to go home to get my swim gear. He thought as he stretched.

"Maybe the others can come to the pool." He said to himself as he continued to stretch.

"My brother can come too, I'm sure his diapers give him the power to float" he laughed as he got up off the couch.

"Sure you go home and get some trunks or something like that and text the others to come along as well" he said as he walked towards Kei's room.

"Hana we're going to the community pool" he said loudly.

"Oh... okay..." She picked up her backpack and put it on. "Wait... am I coming?" She said with a blush. "I mean... I can't swim either so...." Hana said while looking down at her feet embarrassed.

Mahiro nodded "well text me when you are ready," he said as he grabbed his book bag, "Bye Hana," he said as he headed out the door and out the apartment building.

He walked quietly through the streets of Tokyo, his headphones in his ears. About 10 minutes later he arrived home. His mother wasn't home yet, so he sent her text telling her where he would be. Grabbing his gear he sat on the couch, waiting for Haruka's text.

@macaron @kawiibunnygirl @Cami

"Of course you're coming! And I can't swim either so we're gonna force Mahiro to teach us" he laughed as he went to get Kei ready and take out his swimming gear.

"You should go get whatever you need and meet us at the pool" he said to Hana whilst dragging Kei out the bedroom.

When he was done getting himself and his brother ready Haruka texted Mahiro eagerly before setting off.

Hearing a buzz, he looked over to his phone seeing the text from Haruka. With a smile he got off from his couch and headed out the door, his bag slung against his shoulder.

Mahiro texted him back that he was on his way as he turned around the corner, the community center insight. He let out a sigh of relief when he went inside the cool breeze of air conditioner hitting him.

Hana rode her bike home and put her bikini in her bag. She rode her bike again to the community pool and put on her bikini, walking into the pool. "Is anyone here yet?" She said while looking around.

Haruka sat at the poolside of the shallow end whilst watching his little brother have the time of his life. Even a little kid knew how to swim better than he did. Haruka sighed as Kei let out inaudible gurgles with his 'float' on.

"Why are you so talented?" He asked whilst leaned onto one palm of his hand.

He turned around and smiled as he spotted Mahiro and Hana and waved at them to come where they were.

Mahiro spotted Haruka waving and made his over to him. " I see your brother looks like a natural swimmer; too bad you didn't get the genes." He teased as he saw Hana and waved toward her.

"Well I'm going to go change, be right back." He said as he walked away disappearing into the locker room. About five minutess later, Mahiro emreged again and walked over to the pool side and lowred himself into the fresh water.

"Oh, hi..." She walked over to the poolside and sat down beside haruka. "He looks like he's having fun..." Hana said while looking at Kei and smiling.

Haruka threw Mahiro a dirty look before looking back at Kei. He sighed before saying "well, at least he won't have a friend like you to put him down" he laughed and somehow it seemed like Kei understood the joke too.

"It would be good, if he didn't end up like me..." he murmured as he bit his lower lip.

"He is" he replied to Hana laughing "he seems to like you" he said watching before murmuring "show off".

He went inside the water of the shallow end slowly.

Hana slid into the pool too and sat down in the shallow end. "I haven't been to a pool before... This is actually quite relaxing..." She said while looking at her feet through the water.

Mahiro swam over to the shallow end over to Haruka, "Plan on staying over here in the low end?" He said with a smirk lightly teasing as he splahed a bit of water at him.

"What's wrong if he ends up like you?" He asked, "You're perfectly fine Haruka, well you are too me." He added with a shrug as he dipped his head below the water to get his hair wet.

"Well I don't exactly know how to swim so I guess I'm staying here" he pouted as he turned away and splashed Mahiro with a hand full of water before turning to Hana and splashing her.

"I'm a bad influence, I'm not a good role model" he said silently. He didn't really have much self esteem ever since his dads wife kept putting hin down. He bit his lower lip before dipping his head under the water and not coming back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back