• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

Kira took this chance to grab Sasha's wrist and jump out the open window dragging him along with her. "Sorry Haruka I'm not ready to face your hyper self!!" She called as she landed and kept running to the gardens. He is going to be mince meat if he meets everyone! They are so overbearing sometimes! Plus I need my bread!

Kira thought as she ran. "Sorry about that, but sadly I need bread because I am hungry and I don't feel like eating in front of lots of people since I love bread which has carbs which make girls gain weight yet I don't!!" Kira was completely stressed out from her social break down yesterday and still hadn't recovered fully yet.

________

Sora walked through the halls and found a music room. She didn't think anyone would be in it so she walked in and noticed to people who seemed to be in the middle of something. "S-sorry I d-didn't think anyone w-would be in here..." She stammered as she clutched her bag's handle tightly. Oh no! They seemed like they were having a discussion! Wait...lovers? Oh my goodness I'm an idiot!!

Sora walked over to a stack of books and took one before she bit her lip and lowered her gaze to the ground. "S-s-sorry again for interrupting your conversation!" She got out before she felt her face turn bright red as she walked put of the room.

Karu pouted squinted his eyes. "You're blushing." he giggled and poked her forehead. "It's cute~" he smiled warmly and turned around. He put his left hand inside his pocket and lifted his right hand upwards and waved them. "Well, thank you for your time miss Hana! Hope I didn't ruin any of your plans"

(SORA IS A STUPID CHARACTER. SHE RUINED THE ROMANCE AND I HOPE SHE DIES FROM CARIDAC ARREST.)

"I... I am?" Her eyes widened because he noticed that she was blushing. "Um... No.. It's fine...." She stood up and walked over to the drumkit and started playing along to a song when she saw a girl walk into the room.

(The song she was practicing to was 7!! - Lovers)

Haru had unconsciously made her way to the music room. She spotted a girl walk out of it in some kind of rush. Out of curiosity, she walked up the the blushing girl. "Are you new?" she asked. (@kawiibunnygirl)

Sasha suddenly felt his wrist being yanked and then he was out the window. Kira shouted out to Haruka and they were off again. Sasha couldn't help but laugh at this turn of events, "It's alright this is lots of fun hanging with you, also I couldn't agree more I'm starving" Sasha said grinning. He followed Kira to were ever she was leading them this time, he noticed she seemed a little stressed and as much as he wanted to say something he knew it probably wasn't his place.

from the legendary Shiro Okami

Karu was surprised he kept running into a lot of girls today, but all he wanted to do was swim ( xD ) "I wish P.E. would end already..." he took off his jacket and revealed his white shirt, it was kind of getting really hot for him already.

Kira let go of his hand and her face flushed red. "S-sorry it was an impulse..." She rubbed the back of her head as she slipped off her red jacket. "It's getting so warm out" she commented as she bought herself some bread. Kira brushed her long brown hair back over her shoulder and ate some of her cream filled bread. "Hmm yummy" she murmured licking a piece of cream from her lip. She was getting tired from the heat, but being with Sasha relaxed her

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha smiled as he ate his bread next to Kira he was definitely starving as he devoured it in seconds. The bread was great it made him remember the bread he use to eat in Russia fresh and homemade. He looked up at Kira and laughed, "you missed some he reached over and wiped the cream and crumbs off the side of her lip and ate it" he then added "delicious".

He felt the sun coming down on them and looked at Kira. "Hey why don't we find some shade or a cooler place so we don't burn up" Sasha suggested.

Kiclack said:
Karu was surprised he kept running into a lot of girls today, but all he wanted to do was swim ( xD ) "I wish P.E. would end already..." he took off his jacket and revealed his white shirt, it was kind of getting really hot for him already.
You should join the schools swim team lol

Kira rolled her eyes teasingly and looked outside. "Oh what about the roof? There is shade up there" she said and threw away her bread wrapper. Her cheeks were still a light pink color as she looked up at the red haired boy. Kira ran her fingers through her bangs as she looked at his different colored eyes 
((Sora might))

Sasha laughed "well had to try" he said jokingly. He walked over and threw his wrapper into the garbage. When Kira mentioned the roof he agreed, "that's a great idea lead the way" when he started to walk he noticed she was looking at his eyes. Sasha stopped "um do I have something on my face,...are my eyes bothering you" he asked curiously.

"Huh?! No no no! I-I was j-just looking at them a-again..." She stammered as she looked at her hands. "Well follow me" Kira said as she began walking where the stairs were that led to the roof. She was still embarrassed that he had seen her looking at his eyes again. She placed a hand on her forehead as she blushed brightly

He smiled "hey as long as you have nothing against them I don't mind is better than what I was use too, so you don't have to be embarrassed about it" he said trying to cheer her up. Sasha walked alongside her as they went up to the roof, trying to cheer Kira up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back