The adventures of Mottley and crew [Inactive]

Tavi opened his book fully and prepared a shielding spell just in case. "Pardon, but why would we burn a city? "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gerrick moved up to the front of the group. He gestured with one hand towards his group and asked bluntly, "And do you really think the four of us are capable of burning down whole cities?" He kept his other hand resting on his dagger hilt, prepared for the worst.

She narrowed her eyes and growled "I've seen a single woman transform an entire village into sheep. And a kingdom will burn an entire forest to kill one man." Her eyes widened as Mottley spoke. "So you are going to raze another city?"

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

"Oh! Okay. Can I help? He keeps destroying the towns I trade with." She grins and holds out her other hand, as her sword hand relaxes and she lowers the blade.

"Naw. I'll give you fair warning before I do." She sheathes her sword. "I hate backstabbing. The name's Alanna. Yours?"

Elis strapped her twin blades with her sword again. She smiled. "I am Elis," she said. "Backstabbing is not fun at all, that's right," she said.

She flinches slightly at the words 'welcome aboard' but forces a smile. "Thank you."

Relaxing his stance, Tavi smiled and nodded. "Please, do call me Tavi." He then followed the others promptly, reading while adjusting his glasses.

Alanna followed the rest of the group, ears pricked. After a bit, she whistled and black cat jumped out of a tree and landed on her shoulder. It purred as she petted it.

Mottley walked along, humming a foreign tune. 
The hours went by in silence and around 1 the crew arrived in a small village. "So, shall we find a place to eat?"

"Sure thing, some food would do us well." Tavi looked around at the displaced population, and the rusting lamp posts. "It appears that the economics around this place is not doing so well. Humans really do need so much to survive..."

Not wanting to over do himself in terms of the group, Tavi simply nodded towards the far off tavern. He kept his book light in his hand, while shifting weight in his feet.

Gerrick nodded. "You all can head to the tavern, I'll meet you there shortly." Not even waiting for a response, he made his way towards the bakery.

Following in suit, Tavi sat down opposite of Mottley and ordering a salad and some tea.

Elis walked around the village. She was looking for something but she didn't seemed like finding it. She sighed before going to the tavern and sitting far from the two others. She didn't really wanted to talk.

Alanna walked straight to the bar, pulling out an oaken tankard and smacked it against the counter. "I'd like you to fill this with regular Rum." The cat nudged her arm. "Right. And a bowl of milk."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back