The adventures of Mottley and crew [Inactive]

Gerrick fired his second bolt at the closest spectre and, holding his crossbow with his left hand, pulled out his dagger to parry the other spirit's attack.

The cat reached them and entwined itself around the spirit's legs, hoping to trip it. Any who can see magic see the cat glow as magic envelops it, allowing it to affect incorporeal beings.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

The cat landed lightly and pawed the ground. Long scratches appear on the spirit's arms, causing a large amount of pain to it.

Gerrick shouldered forward into the blade, hoping his shoulderpad, combined with the distraction of the cat's scratches, would take the brunt of the hit. He then swiped his dagger through the spirit's midsection, and electricity would arc through the spirit's spectral body as it hit.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last spirit faded and the doors at the end of the hall opened, revealing Zohar in his yellow robes. His eyes glowing as he gained power, the wind almost reaching hurricane levels.

Skidding to a stop, Tavi had finished his mental incantation. "Be blocked!" With a raise of his hand, and a familiar feeling he enchanted his members with a visible glowing barrier that would stop all winds, besides Mottley.

Alanna staggered forward slightly, no longer being held up by the wind. She caught herself before she landed flat on her face, but she was still embarrassed. "All right mister, you're going down." She started running again, toward Zohar as she pulled out her blade.

Mottley fired a bolt, barely skiffing Zohar's ear. Zohar curses, a lightning bolt flashing from the ceiling, passing right through Mottley. Zohar turns to Allana, an arc of electricity runs from his chest to her sword, superheating it white hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching this, Tavi cursed while flipping through his book. "Mottley, this is not simply air magic, this is weather sorcery!" After finding a lengthy silencer spell, Tavi jumped behing Mottley. "Give me ten minutes and I can seal his magic type." Without waiting for a reply, Tavi began to course the arcane magic into words as he forged an enchantment.

Elis throwed her twin blades on Zohar. She took her sword and started attacking with agility.

((So short, sorries))

Elis kept on attacking the mage. She was not at the best with her sword. She took her twin swords back and started attacking with them. She was way more powerfull now.

Channeling his powers to the brim, a circle that shined brilliantly formed at Tavi's feet. 'Almost done...' He thought, as his incantation was pulling to a close. The very air was sizzling with magic, and the room was drastically darker than before, as if all light was being channeled to one source. Every fiber of his being began to scream in excitement as he was to release one his mastered 'sage magics.'

Alanna cursed and dropped the sword. [this part has been removed due to language. Let's just say Alanna curses like a sailor. xD ] She charged Zohar, but jumped over his head at the last moment, kicking with her feet at his head. Her cat started to catch up with everyone else, but was still too far away to do much.

Gerrick moved into cover in a doorway as the wizard arrived, and slung his crossbow back over his back, as he knew it would be useless with these winds. He put his hand on his shoulder to check the damage. Only a small trickle of blood came from a small crack in his shoulderpad. Good, it didn't pierce to deeply. Hearing that Tavi would be sealing the wizard's magic, Gerrick pulled out a single bolt and begin "I think its time for a taste of your own medicine..." Gerrick mumbles as he applied an electric enchantment to it, that would be ready about the time Tavi's spell was prepared.

His eyes flashing completely white, Tavi raised his arm while shutting the book, which had turned a blinding white as compared to its old black color. "Fellow sorcerer, by the laws that command you as upheld by the council of sages, The White Bishop now prohibits your sacred signature of magic:Weather Inscription!" Golden magic circles filled the room, all facing the wizard. Instantly, golden words struck Zohar as they flowed into him. The room then proceeded to return to its normal lighting and the strange images disappeared.

As soon as the winds died down, Gerrick turned the corner and fired his freshly enchanted electric bolt, aiming at the wizard's chest.

The color drained from Zohar's eyes as he crumpled to the ground. Magic was the biggest thing keeping him alive and with that gone and an electric bolt piercing his heart he could take no more. He crumpled to the ground blood already beginning to pool around him. "That went much better than anticipated, a very good job there Tavi." Mottley called out as he inspected the body. "You can feel free to loot the palace, it doesn't look like any one is here buy be cautious."

Alanna grinned as she skipped back over to the group. "Great! You forgot to mention to watch out for traps though." She looked around the room, pondering where the mage might have stored his treasures.

Gerrick strolled back up to the group, slinging his crossbow over his back. "Hey Tavi, you said you had healing spells right? Think you could work some up on my shoulder?"

@Caldwell

"Sure." With a nod of thanks to Mottley, he raised his book up high and examined the wound. "I'll use a sedative spell first, then a cellular recovery spell. Best to go all out in case his spells had a nasty effect. Bare with the pain please." With a small phrase and some minor pushings, Tavi was able to restore Gerricks shoulder to its previous state. "Anyone else? I can keep on using magic for a while yet."

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back