• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of Atlas

Can Atlas do this? If not, who do you think will win the war?

• Yes... You can do it Atlas.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No... Myths all the way!

• Man is gonna kick ass and take names.

• There is no winning side in war, only losers, and worst losers.

• We are all gonna be blown to smithereens.

• Total voters
He looks at Kaira and smiles as he hears Atlas scream, the screaming pierced the eerie silence. Filling it with gloom and despair. He looked at Kaira and cut her binds loose with Excalibur. "You can apologise by taking the king to safety, protect him at all costs and by God be careful. I will handle your punishment" he smiles at Kaira and then shoots a glare at the king before turning back and running at great speed, getting back to the sealing room and then going to the cavern where Atlas had gone through. "The king wouldnt be happy If Atlas was in trouble He says with a smile, referring to the king of his time, Atlas' great great grandfather. "As a knight it is my duty to protect the royal family, and I intend to do that" he says to himself as he runs through the cavern, ignoring the dead bodies and not seeing Atlas anywhere "Atlas? Where are you? I heard you scream, are you in danger? Find a weapon and be ready to defend yourself until I get to you!" He shouts, hoping he could be heard

Kaira looked a bit confused as Akira cut loose her bonds. "Wait, you trust me with him? Okay then." She said with her face and hands in a what expression. When Akira ran off with the light, She created a small plume of fire in one hand and held it out in front of her. "Sir, I know this is convenient at most but you must trust me. I know you probably dont but I am in a calm state of mind right now. Trust Akira to find your son and please trust me to lead you as best as I can." She started to sprint in the same direction as they were going. At first the king didnt want to come. "Please sir, I mean you no harm right now." She said, waited for him and eventually he followed.

"I don't care about my son... He is a traitor to this country and has committed an act of treason." The king threw his head back and headbutted Kaira on the nose, then ran threw the cavern, away from the girl.

Atlas didn't hear Akira, instead he continued to run until he tripped on something and fell. Afraid of seeing more dead bodies, Atlas didn't bother to light a match, and instead felt around, and touch what felt like a sword. "Could this be one of those weapons?" Atlas asked himself as he lifted it.

"What the hell?! Dont you understand that he wants peace?" She began before the king attacked her face. "Ugh!" She stumbled back from the blow to her nose. Kaira's nose felt angry and raw. Although she wasnt sure, Kaira was sure that she blacked out for a moment or two. "Wait! Please come back! You dont know what's down here!" She yelled. Her vision was doubled and kind of blurry but she carried on as best she could with her lopsided balance. "Akira, the king ran off and I am going after him!" She screamed hoping that he heard her. Then she hurried on with her palm on the wall.

Akira kept on running as he saw a faint glisten of steel in the distance. he can tell its one of the weapons as Excalibur starts to glow a tiny bit too. He runs in that direction and eventually comes across Atlas, laying on the floor, he helps him up off the ground and sticks Excalibur in the grounds a yellow pulse spreads through the cavern, illuminating it "What on earth happened?" He said as he looks at Atlas, not looking at the weapon, yet. He hears Kairas call but only faintly, not being able to make out what she had said. He just ignores it

"It was nothing. Why did you leave Alira and my father?" Atlas asked. "I told you I'm alright, and if I know my father, he won't just stand around, he is combat trained you know." Atlas ran through the cavern and saw a green light illuminated in the distance. "Gerus?" He called out.

Akira sighs, following Atlas as he says "I heard you screaming, and me knowing these caverns I think its only right that I come and help you through it.. And as for your father. Kaira is handling him, I've given her directions out of here and we are to meet them at the shrine, outside of these caverns, then we are at the real Headquaters. From there we will make our way back out to civilised ground" he says to Atlas as he sees the sword in his hand "So.. You found one then?

Njeri faced the army men, deciding whether or not to fight. Ache carefully weighed her options and possible outcomes. They all had guns, which proved to be a deadly weapon, as she had experienced firsthand. Many wounds still burned and bled from the guns, and she had been hit just above the eye from her brief struggle with Etsoul, and would likely never see properly out of the eye again.

She lunged at the closest man, knocking him down and snatching his gun. She then took off, the men, once again giving chase. She looked around for cover desperately, and found a small manmade hole hidden under some bushes at the edge of the city.

She forced herself into the opening and flopped onto the ground. Njeri's transformation wore off, and she stood to examine her surroundings.

The small tunnel opened up to a large cavern, and the scent of blood was thick and fresh.

"I guess I can hide here for a while." She muttered, as she began to explore the dark cavern.

"Sir! Come back!" She shouted squinting at the dark cavern ahead of her. "Curse this stupid king!" She muttered. Her eye sight was still blurry if not better. Her head rung as though she was the anvil and someone was pounding on it. Kaira stopped running to catch her breath and placed her hand on one of the slick cave walls. A coppery smell assaulted her nose. When she withdrew her hand, it came away wet with a thick liquid. Looking down she saw it was blood. A slight shriek escaped her lips and she backed away. Her backwards path blocked by a slender obstacle, she ended up tripping and picking it up. It was another bow. It seemed to be made of the same material as Akira's sword.

(Hope you don't mind if my character found one of the weapons. Also @Kori Zanos I am planning on having my character find you.)

Sent from the cloud kingdom

(( allow me to make it easier to find her! Lol)) Njeri ran her hand along the wall of the cavern, her eyes practically useless in the darkness. As she moved, something caught her eye, a faint glimmer in the darkness. She approached it cautiously, aware of the sucking sound her boots made as she walked, confirming her suspicions about the blood. She reached the item, and discovered it was a battleaxe, not to different from her own. As she grasped it, it felt warm to the touch, and seemed to be crafted similarly to Akira's "excalibur" except, whereas his sword seemed to be crafted from light itself, this one looked sinister and cruel, as if it had been forged in hellfire.

Njeri decided to keep it over the human gun, remembering she didn't even know how to use it.

She tossed the gun aside, but as it fell, the cavern briefly illuminated as the weapon let out a sharp "bang!" causing Njeri to jump back. ((Whoops she found a weapon too. Figured it'd be cool to have a contrast in the weapons))

((Yay, well now everyone is finding weapons from the Knights of Grail :D this can either end very well... Or very badly, probably badly since nobody knows how to use them properly xD ))

Excalibur started to glow more, but this time stronger. "Looks like more weapons have been found" he mumbles as he continues following Atlas, eventually Akira stopped and said to Atlas "Im going to go check on the others, do be careful. Oh, and if somebody ends up attacking you, make sure you get them first?" He smiles a he turns back and heads back in Kairas direction

The green light intensified as Gerus turned at the sound of the boys name."Where is Heart," he said not noticing the loud clanking of bones as they fit together. "AND WHY ARE YOU HOLDING THE WEAPONS OF MAGIC!?!?!?!?!" He then run at his full speed towards the group. "Knight did you forget why you were locked in the dungeons? Untrained mortals can not withhold the power of the great weapons, if they take them, then the," he wouldn't be able to finish his sentence though, because an ancient sword went through his stomach," guardians will rise," he chokingly got out as he fell to the floor.

(Sorry if it wasn't planned, I figured I needed to get the roleplay restarted...)

Atlas caught Gerus as he fell forward off of the sword. Behind him stood an undead soldier, fresh blood dripping from his outstretched sword. In several seconds he had swung his sword downward towards Atlas. Atlas pushed Gerus to the side and rolled backwards dodging it. He then ran over to Gerus and found a small vial in one of his pockets. "Must be one of those invisi-potions." He thought. The boy rolled, dodging another sword and took the vial into his mouth, drinking the liquid inside. A warmth washed over the boy as he felt his vision become focused. Strength spread throughout his body. As the undead knight stabbed at him. Atlas brought his sword up and sliced it's head off he then yanked the sword out of its hand by the blade, and through it to the side. After kicking the body back he ran to Gerus and knealt by his side. "Asi morto kana elgaro mufi sevar he vun tso mere. Spirit of the beyond, come back to your vessel and rise!" He yelled.

Njeri sighed, recovering from the shock of the gunshot. As she started inspecting her new axe, a gnarled, grey hand grabbed it. Njeri ducked right as the undead warrior swung it's own axe at her head. "Woah!" She exclaimed, wrenching her new axe from the hand of the undead foe.

The axe buzzed with energy as she swung it at the enemy, hitting it with the flat of the axe.

The soldier fell, and she brought the edge of the axe down hard on its chest, finishing it. The axe grew warmer in her hand, as if it were drinking the life force of the defeated soldier.

"You are an interesting weapon. And surprisingly light." She said, spinning the handle of the axe in her hand. "I wonder if you have a legendary name like the Grail Knight's sword." She continued, almost forgetting the situation she was in.

Akira watches as Atlas fights off the undead warrior and eventually kills it, adrenaline rishing through the young princes' body. "Well, it seems the young prince can fight.. Although very recklessly.." He sighed as he drew Excalibur in case of attack. Eventually an undead warrior rises bdhind him and he shoots a beam of light from Excalibur which pierces through the lifeless body, killing him. Akira guggled as he watches the undead knight falling to the floor, dying. Again

The axe in Njeri's hand began to flame and Prometheus had awoken. He spread out his wings and ruffled his feathers before staring at the weapons wielder in surprise."My name is Prometheus , but you can call me Theus if that's too long."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Njeri jumped back in shock and nearly dropped the axe.

"WOAH, hah, you! You just came.... From the axe..." She stood up straight in an attempt to look calm and serious.

"Well then, it is a pleasure to meet you uh... Prometheus. I am Njeri Stormcall." She said, holding out a hand. "Do I shake it's claws?" She thought to herself.

Gerus shot up and quickly grabbed the boys ears. "Herimute deriuny, you have drunk the High Elven potion, only immortals can stand that type of fire in their blood. We must get you outside." He then picked up the boy and light the fire in his hand, and started running the other direction. Soon though he came to an intersection of two tunnels, looking down to the boy he saw that the boy's face was turning red and his ears were growing sharp. Down one tunnel he could hear the beat of Heart's wings, yet on the other one he knew was the exist. "Who do I save, boy, who?"

Gerus sat down the boy and thought for a moment, the boy's words echoing in his mind. He immediately knew what to do. He drew some quick text on the floor in Elvish, which seemed to dance around the floor in a dizzying pattern. "Gods be Heart, God be." He then picked up the boy and started running, the sun soon penetrating the great tunnel's darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back