• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Teenage Drama

"Yeah, well, I've been here for nine years and Hara knew my father. He's my official guardian." Alec unlocked the door and glanced inside. Like his desk, it was unorganized, as if he had left in a hurry. Spotting a note on the table with his name on it, Alec stepped inside and started reading.

Rob poked his head inside, and looked around, but didn't touch anything, "Oh well, thats cool... Ive been here 7, so I kind of understand where you're coming from. It must be nice to have a guardian." He looked at a picture, "Oh wow, look at this picture, Mr.Hara looks so young." He laughed a little and looked over at Alec and saw he was reading, "Whats it say?"

"He's gone on a job for someone. He can't say any more but he says he'll be back. Doesn't say when." The letter slipped from his fingers and fell to the table again. "Why wouldn't he tell me?" Alec asked quietly, more to himself than to Rob. He headed out of the room and left the apartment.

Rob followed him, "Maybe he doesn't want you to go after him. Which judging from the way you like to do things you're not exactly supposed to do, I have a feeling you'll want to go after him." He looked around, "Im sure its nothing super important, and he'll fill you in once you're back."

"Yes, yes, I know. It's just that something doesn't feel right. He would never leave out of nowhere like this," Alec said. He locked the door behind them and started outside, rubbing the back of his neck.

Jordan went through her Telepathy class, bored, and uninterested. She knew a lot of things on Telepathy compared to a lot of the kids. During the class, she accidentally let her mind wander to the play, and also to what Ms. Tyriden said about her power. She wanted to go over to the counselor immediately and start practicing, but she knew she couldn't skip class for it, and would have to do it on her own time. She thought she'd have to sit through the whole class in boredom until the teacher looked at her and said, "Jordan, I know you know this already, so would you mind running an errand for me. Could you bring this to Ms. Wykleber, the nurse?" Jordan nodded and the teacher handed her a small potion. Jordan got up, and she started going to the infirmary.

Edward tilted his head surprised at the beat Ryan was making. Ryan just kept banging away at the drums like he had no care in the world. "Ryan that's nice but...RYAN!" Edward yelled as he saw the sticks begin to create dents on the drums. Ryan slowed the beat down a little but still kept playing, "My bad sir. Got carried away".

"Well... I mean, do you think you'll need to tell somebody? Like the principal?" He looked at Alec. "Im not really sure.. who else we could tell, but you know Mr.Hara as well as you say you do, and this doesn't seem right, you should ask the principal to check up on him.. maybe he left a number for him to call him by... I feel like a teacher just cant.. up and leave."

While he waited for Dexter to wake up, Ryder felt himself beginning to doze off his chair. He nearly fell over but caught himself when he saw a familiar face heading towards the infirmary. Jordan, if he recalled correctly. They hadn't interacted much at all, though she came off as a nice person. She didn't seem hurt, so she was probably just dropping something off or checking on someone.

Jordan entered the infirmary, and dropped the potion off to the nurse. The nurse took it solemnly, as if unhappy to see it. Jordan frowned softly, curious as to what it might be, then turned to look at the people within the infirmary. She saw Ryder, and smiled softly, though they didn't interact much. When she saw who he was by she frowned and walked over. "What happened to Dex...?" She asked.

"The principal is the one who approved whatever he's doing. So no, that won't help. I'll just have to wait," Alec said, pushing down his fear. "We'd better get to the play practice. Or whatever we're doing," he added with a scowl.

Ryder glanced at Dexter, then back at Jordan. "He was trying out a technique we were learning last period and got a little carried away. Completely drained himself and passed out." Rubbing his neck, Ryder stood up and stretched, popping his tense joints. "Which class are you coming from?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"You look about as excited for this play as I am." He walked with Alec. "I'll see you there, Im going to go check on that regular human, I wanna see if they moved him or not." He scratched his jaw and started to walk toward the infirmary, he walked in, not noticing Jordan or Ryder. He walked toward the back where they had put the Ungifted human.

Jackie, on her way to the play practice, passed the infirmary and saw a few of her friends, but decided not to go in. She wasn't good with confronting people, and wanted to avoid awkwardness as much as possible. Awkwardness made her edgy- and we all know what happens when she gets edgy. Instead, she continued to play practice. She saw a familiar figure in front of her, and ran to catch up. "Alec!" She waved as she jogged up to him.

Alec, still preoccupied, didn't notice Jackie until she was right next to him. "Wha- oh, hey," he said, a distracted look still on his face. He had the note from Hara in his good hand, and he kept glancing at it as if more words would appear, explaining where he was. "Going to play practice?" He asked, shaking his head as if to throw off thoughts of his mentor.

"Yeah," Jackie said, glancing at the slip of paper in Alec's hand. "What's that?" she asked curiously, noticing how distracted he seemed. "Did something happen?"

"Yes- well, sort of. Mr. Hara's out on some job for the council." The council was a group of gifted humans from all over the world that often made decisions regarding the conflict between gifted and ungifted humans. It wasn't a formal government, but it was more of an organization. "I don't know when he'll be back."

"Huh. That's... it's kinda worrying that the council has started moving." She shook her head, and pushed open the door to the classroom where they had practice. "I hope he'll be okay. I like him." Jackie looked around. "Is no one here?" she said slowly.

"I guess we're early," Alec said as he stepped into the room. "He should be fine. He's done things like this before. Just not on such short notice." Shrugging, he stuffed the note into his pocket. "Or maybe they canceled it," Alec said hopefully.

Jackie rolled her eyes. "You sound so hopeful," she laughed. "Why, do you not want to get stabbed by Ryan?" she teased, as she set her bag down. As she leaned down, some hair fell into her face, and she froze. She slowly took a lock of her hair in her fingers, and stared at it. "What the...?" she whispered. Why did she have a white hairs? Stress? She hoped it was stress. She shook her head, and combed her bangs back with her fingers.

"I just don't want to do a play. Especially not one like Romeo and Juliet. Paris isn't even a good character. I've got enough notoriety around here as it is, with the attack last night and all." Alec sat down on a desk and looked back at Jackie. "Something wrong?" He asked, seeing the odd look on her face.

Jackie shook her head and smiled. "No, nothing!" she said, a little too brightly. She scratched her head. "I dunno. I kind of like my part. I get to yell at people," she laughed, "and that's always fun." She sat down on a desk across the aisle from him. "Paris isn't that bad. God, I would hate to be Juliet or Romeo. All that mushy stuff... just. Ugh."

Jordan looked at Ryder then Dexter wondering what he done in the class. Then she looked back at Ryder, "I had come from Telepathy. My teacher let me go send out errands to the nurse since I already knew the stuff." She frowned softly curious as to what the potion was. Suddenly she saw Rob come in and go over to the ungifted man. "That reminds me..." She muttered slightly and peeked over at the man. "Hey Rob." She greeted.

"All Paris does is try to marry Juliet. And get killed." He frowned. "I honestly wonder how he picked us for our parts. Not all of them seem to fit, and I've never taken an acting class in my life. Why not pick drama kids for it?" He shook his head.

Charlotte walked to play practice while reading a book. She didn't understand why Romeo would kill himself for Juliet, that seemed weird and dumb. She still had no clue about her character at all. She wished she could just ask Ms. G if she could do something backstage but she knew it was a bad idea to go against her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back