• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Teenage Drama

Jordan looked at Ryan for a moment completely speechless. She blinked a couple times and finally got her words back, "T-that means a lot Ryan. I'm not even kidding. Thank you." She looked down, the shock still within her. It was unbelievable. She had to keep her main power hidden for so long because most people wouldn't take it lightly. Jordan had experience with that, back when she was younger, that's why she choose to hide it. Ryan had just shown more than enough acceptance of her power to, probably, start making her less ashamed of it.

"You're welcome Juliet" Ryan smiled. "Now, do you plan on finding out what happened in this close combat class of yours?" He asked gesturing to the room. The teen peeked inside making a little awkward eye contact with the teacher.

Jordan blinked and shook her head, laughing softly, "Oh right! Might want to do that. Yeah, uh, just give me a moment." She entered the classroom and got the assignment she missed then came back out, "Is it even worth going to Calculus? Was there homework, or was it just review?"

"To me it was a review. I was actually dismissed at an earlier time than the rest of the students since I already knew the material. You might be able to ask Mr. G later during the play practice if you want" Ryan responded. "Are you excited Juliet?" He smiled. "Acting yay!" The teen added. It felt good to know someone else had an interest for acting.

Dexter glanced at Ryder slightly relieved that he was out of the guy's grasp, but he wasn't through yet. Raising his arms up, he slowly brought them down in front of him, as he was doing so the everyone's eyelids closed slowly to mimic what his hands were doing. Using coercion he hypnotized the boys into forgetting the entire encounter and to be safe, he removed whatever negative emotions that drove their actions a few seconds ago. He released his grip on all of them as they robotically walked out of their way and into the opposite direction. Dexter sighed deeply as he felt his power diminish in moderate amounts. Hopefully he won't run into any more altercations. "No thanks needed, lets go." he replied. He pushed Ryder gently on his back to signal him to walk with him, feeling the stares of the bystanders.

Jordan nodded from what he said about asking Mr. G later, then she grinned and cheered, "YES! I just really hope the other students at least try to get into it! I wish they were more open minded. I wonder what they'll think once we get into it. And do you think Mr. G will get Alec to give in?"

Ryder walked alongside the new guy, assessing him. He had an odd ability, one that the partial shifter had never seen before. Despite his curiosity, however, he refrained from asking him about it, not wanting to pry. "I'm Ryder, by the way," he introduced once they were away from the group of onlookers. The guy seemed nice enough, and was pretty good-looking, too. Ryder had yet to make any good friends, and he questioned whether he could accomplish that goal with this guy or not.

"I have no clue. Alec is pretty persistent in not joining it. We'll see I guess" Ryan said then thought for a bit, "At least we'll have an entertaining cast". He paused, "...Jordan I kind of don't really actually remember the Romeo and Juliet story that well". The teen was unaware of the role he was going to partake in. All he knew was that Romeo and Juliet loved eachother then died at the end.

Jordan smiled, "That's okay, I'm actually quite rusty on it myself. I think once we practice the play 50 billion times, or however many times it takes for Mr. G to be pleased, we'll get the hang of it. I mean, there's some people who haven't even heard the story, but Mr. G still let them in the play, so it can't be too bad. Right?" She frowned softly. It was true for herself, she didn't remember a ton of it, just the bigger points on it.

Mr. G and Martin suddenly popped up in front of Jordan and Ryan, "Oh good you two are together! Don't forget to go to my room later. And I've decided to base the play on the Romeo and Juliet 1968 movie since that was the only script we could obtain due to security reasons. The play will be flawless! Buh-bye!" Mr. G and Martin disappeared. "I can't imagine my reaction if they had popped up during a wrong time....so basically we are going to act out the 1968 movie? Interesting" Ryan said.

Jordan grinned and shrugged, "I guess we'll see how that goes. And... Do they really just pop up whenever and wherever they please?" She laughed softly from his first comment.

Dexter paced himself silently as he walked. He felt a pinch of curiosity from the guy next to him, but again he refrained from acting out on it. Dexter took note on how restrained he was. Dexter gave a small smile once he broke the silence. "Very nice to meet you, Dexter Scott." he replied. He wasn't feeling particularly witty at the moment and just focused on keeping things lighthearted for now. "It's shocking knowing how many times you have to be the mediator in every situation. If only people knew how to keep sh*t to themselves sometimes."

Ryan responded, "That is a mystery...that Mr. Edward will have to answer". He smiled, "So-". Martin and Mr. G popped up again, "Romeo and Juliet you have to do a fitting later". Ryan widened his eyes then looked at Mr. G, "WHAT?! I've watched that movie before and the one thing I will never forget is Romeo's outfit! NO!" The teen began to walk the opposite direction. Mr. G snapped his fingers, "LOVEly day today isn't it Mr. Anderson".

"Er, sorry 'bout that," Ryder apologized with a guilty half-smile, figuring he was part of the cause of Dexter's stress. "I probably should've held back." As they walked, Ryder felt the dizziness beginning to get to him. When his legs started to give out from beneath him, he steadied himself by holding Dexter's arm. "Sorry...I just...need to sit for minute...if that's okay." His head swam as the migraine from earlier intensified tenfold.

Jordan jumped startled at them popping up again, "A fitting already?" She protested quietly. She frowned once Ryan started to walk away and followed after him, slightly confused about Mr. G's actions and words.

Martin said, "Maxwell you always have the best statements to go along with the moods you give students". Ryan heard footsteps following him and looked over his shoulder to see Jordan. He turned around then swooped her off her feet Superman style. The teen put his head against her's "You...are My Juliet". Mr. G smiled, "My, my Ryan, I hope you act like this in the play".

Jordan widened her eyes in confusion, and looked at Ryan, "Uh... R-Ryan..?" She looked over at Mr. G slightly and flushed. "Y-You know, uh the teacher's standing right there..." She gulped, unsure what to make of this.

"My love for you is never ending" Ryan said. Martin broke into laughter, "I'd be surprised if he still doesn't listen to you after this Maxwell". Ryan kept his head against her's and smiled. Mr. G held back his laugh. Where was Edward with his popcorn?

"Ohh it isn't your fault, I personally LIVED for that little monologue back there." he smiled again nudging him with his elbow playfully. "Hey I personally don't see anything wrong with letting someone else have it, especially when they deserved every second of it." Dexter suddenly winced as he felt the rapid pain flow into his brain. He took the arm Ryder held onto him with and lifted it around the back of his neck, supporting his waist with the other arm. "D*mn, that stuff hurts.." he muttered. He luckily found a bathroom to stop in, setting him down gently on the wall closest to him. Whenever he made it back to his next class, he would just say that he was in the bathroom the whole time and he ran out of toilet paper.

"W-What!?" She glanced at the teachers frowning. Jordan felt Ryan's love emotion but it didn't wash over her, like any natural emotion would, but she was so out of it, she couldn't figure out what that meant. She whispered, "Ryan this is weird, uh... Please let me go..."

Ryan frowned a bit, "Am I not making my love happy? All I want to do is make you happy. Jordan, I love you". Martin teleported into a classroom and fell to the ground laughing. The teacher's aid teleported back red as ever. Mr. G's eyes widened and he bit his cheek to prevent him from laughing.

Ryder couldn't help but smile at Dexter's praise, despite the pain. "Yeah... It just kinda came out...in the moment, you know?" he managed, leaning against the wall once Dexter let him go. "Thanks, again." Rubbing his temples, it was all Ryder could do to not curl up on the bathroom floor. "You're a pretty cool guy," he told Dexter through gritted teeth. "Sorry to... make you help me... Ah, screw it. Give me a sec." Closing his eyes, Ryder fought through the pain and used his power to morph his brain to that of a monkey's before switching it back to his own. It worked as he had hoped, acting as a manual reset and eliminating the majority of the pain until only a dull ache remained. "That's better," he gasped in relief, getting to his feet.

Jordan frowned now, getting frustrated. She started struggling against Ryan's grip and glared at the teachers, "What is this!?" She demanded. "Ryan, let go of me!" She glared daggers at Martin who was laughing. "Not. Funny."

Mr. G twisted his wrist and stopped the spell Ryan was under, "So easy to penetrate your mind Ryan. Too easy that you are almost blinded when the spell happens. Now, I WILL change the pants, but you have to go through the fitting later. Understood? Adios estudiantes!" Martin and Mr. G disappeared. Ryan nodded then shifted his gaze to Jordan who was still in his arms, "...". He put her down and turned the other direction, "I apologize for that". The teen rubbed the back of his neck as his face turned a little red.

Jordan's eyes were wide as she was still trying to process what happen, "Um..." She was flushed as well. "What... What was that!?" She knew it wasn't Ryan's own actions or emotions, but was completely confused on how that worked. She wasn't mad, just tensed up now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back