• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered World =-= All slots reserved

Once Wilson got to the top of the ATV he collapsed from exertion.

((I did this since I'll be gone for about 3 hours. If you could please try to keep my character in the story.))

"I was unaware these things had complex thoughts," Seth mentioned. "Anyway, you'll have to save the zoology lesson for later. We need to get back to the others."

"You go ahead, I have things I've got to do around here" He slowly becomes even more suspicious and strange "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to head off and kill off the smaller groups of corrupted around the area" He limps off.

(( NO, WILSON SHALL BE SENT TO FIGHT AT SPARTA WITH 299 OTHER MEN!!!!!... Sure, that ATV shall be a safe zone for a while I guess))

While he waited for a reply, he turned to Leo and said "If you insist. Be careful, alright?" He turned and made his way further into the forest, in the direction his soldiers ran with his finger to his ear.

Gunshots and screams could already be heard in the distance as Seth walked away. Unusual flashes if light illuminated the sky as well.

(( btw, the main reason I was so weirded out by you guys calling him Leo, was the fact that my characters name is Leo in the other RP I'm doing ATM ))

"Seth, it's Connor. Do you need us to pick you up?" Connor opened up comms with the driver, just in case.

((Aaaaah, I gotcha :P )

"Oh crap..." Seth kept his finger to his ear, but burst out into a run towards the light show. "Connor, Wilson, Asim, anyone, can you read me?"

Lelouch can be heard faintly in the distance, shouting random gun related puns, he seems to be I the exact direction of the light source as well.

"Um, I don't think s-" Connor turned to see flashing lights in the distance. "Actually, yes. Is that where you're at?"

"Yeah, we can." Connor switched comms channels for a moment to tell the drivers where to go, then switched back. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just lonely. No one to roll their eyes at my jokes, y'know?" He was coming on the source of the sounds and lights.

"Well you've got somene now." Connor rolled his eyes for added effect, even though he knew Seth couldn't see. "Report anything you see."

"10-4, locodore. Keep me posted."

He reached the source of the lights. He took cover behind a tree as he observed the source before him.

Lelouch was pummeling several Risen to death with his fists, the flashes of light were from the armor of his gauntlet smashing into the heavy armor plates of the Risen at immense speeds, after dealing with the group of 30 or so Risen, he walks back into the darkness

"Well then...the plot thickens. Or twists. Or curls up in a ball I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS."

Seth crept around the small clearing that Lelouch had been. And took shelter behind a rock. He could taste his heart again.

"Come on, guys, get here soon..."

As Lelouch walks away he starts to hum a song to himself, Radioactive ~ Imagine Dragons. He's carrying a sword and pistol he had wrestled from the re-killed Risen. Without Eve however, he could not reprogram them.

Connor opened up comms again. "Seth, we're approaching the lights. You he-" Connor stopped talking once they pulled up and saw Leo fighting. "Shit... Leo, Seth, get over here!"

The frantic howls of runners were cut abrubtedly short, only a shrill shreek could be heard

Connor aimed towards the sound with his gun. "Seth, tell the drivers to get ready to go to the cave. Leo, come on!"

Lelouch quickly vanishes once more, going back to hunting the Corrupted, as soon as the others lose sight of him, feral shrieks arise from the dying corrupted that got in his way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back