• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered World =-= All slots reserved

"You know I can't sleep after drink this whiskey. So I guess I'm staying up with you guys to." He puts the bottle of whiskey in a pocket in his armor.

Vivaldi walked back to the others as well. "I'll be staying up for the two shifts. Gotta chronometer the time and make sure everyone's alright. Gosh, It's so damn hot in this armor." She smiled, removing her helmet once again with a sigh. She held it up between her wrist and hip.

"Even if four of the best soldiers in this cave are on watch," Connor gestured to each of them with a slight smile. "I don't think we quite make up half of the soldiers in the cave. Do you guys think it's okay if it's just us who take watch or should we get more soldiers to help out?"

She grinned. "More of them should soon decide to stay up for the first shift. They're just getting organized. Wilson and I told them to make small groups and split up."

(woAH SORRY ABOUT THAT)

Asim sat herself up, not noticing she fell asleep until she woke up. She blinked and noticed what woke her up, a notice about setting up a watch while everyone else rests. Asim stood and jumped off the ATV, brushing off her armor and finally taking off her helmet. "Woah! That was a relief!" She began brushing and patting her curly hair, looking around for the soldiers she knew. She sighed and pressed her fingers to her ear. "Wilson? Seth? Connor? Where you guys at?"

Lelouch hops on his pet Charger and rides slowly into the cave "Hey there everyone, good to see you're mourning for me" he exclaims sarcastically, quickly taking off the helmet and armour he'd previously took from one of the dead.

Vivaldi turned to face the source of the voice the moment she heard it. She took out her revolver, pointing it toward the Charger, until she sees Lelouch. "What the-?" She walks closer to him, gun aimed at the creature, finger on the trigger.

"Hey, will you stop that, your scaring Leeroy" he glanced towards the Charger "The names Lelouch, I'm the dumbass hero who held the rear while everyone drove to safety, lucky bastards..." He smiles and laughs for no apparent reason, before tossing the blood stained helmet to the floor.

Vivaldi looks down at the helmet, then back at Lelouch. "Alright, Lelouch. And why exactly is this charger alive? I wouldn't mind if it was dead, but now... you seem pretty friendly with it."

Lelouch laughs and smiles "Well, after I punched it into submission, it eventually recovered it's energy... Aaaaand now he's my pet for some reason... He's extremely tame, I rode him from the crash site all the way here" he's certainly not lying, just not giving the full story, he quickly hops off Leeroy and begins to remove his armour.

She looked at Lelouch, then at the Charger, then back at Lelouch, her gun never leaving the Charger, just in case. "That's...actually...ingenious. Kind of. More dangerous than ingenious, but still. Well then, welcome back, and congratulations on surviving, Lelouch," She told him, relaxing her position with a grin on her face.

Lelouch smiles as he completely removes his armour, underneath he's wearing a large black Trenchcoat, white shirt and navy jeans. He quickly commands Leeroy to go to sleep, the charger nestled itself into a warm corner and fell asleep. "Like a puppy... A massive... Armored and vicious puppy..."

"Are you sure your 'pet' won't wake up into a blood thirsty killing machine? " She gazes at Leeroy, looking so calm as it sleeps. "It might scare other soldiers."

Wilson who had his back turn and was adjusting his personal mask didn't hear any of the commotion. He turned around and saw a 'soldier' on top of a charger. He walks up to where Vivaldi is standing, "Now exactly what is this thing?" He asks Vivaldi pointing at the soldier and charger, "Some new catastrophic hybrid?"

"Almost. He claims to have 'domesticated' this Charger." She told Wilson, her eyes not leaving the beast.

"Interesting, and who's the soldier?" He asks looking at the soldier atop the charger. "Doesn't look like he's been resurrected."

Lelouch laughs "Hey Wilson, it's me Lelouch, the loveable idiot who stayed behind and beat several dozen corrupted into submission!... It's great to see that you guys were mourning my death!" He exclaims sarcastically

"Oh I can't deal with this." He heads over to more soldiers trying to lift there spirits.

((I'll be gone for about 2-3 hours))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back