• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered World =-= All slots reserved

Lelouch begins to head towards the mountain, riding his new pet charger towards the cave that Pvt. Wilson had decided to bd the rendezvous point

Wilson stands up as the vehicle begins to slow down. "We're here!" he tries waking up Seth but soon stops after seeing that it wouldn't work. He starts yelling at all of the other soldiers who were stationed on the outside of the cave. "Every body inside the cave! We need to set up all ATVs with weaponry on a defensive perimeter around the entrance! All ATVs with no weaponry will go inside of the cave and set up rest and restoration centers. We will have soldiers rotate to do patrol" He inhales heavily ,"Hop to it!"

Lelouch and his Charger take a casual stroll into a rocky outcropping, they wait there in total darkness. " When they fall asleep, we shall kill them, mwahahaha... Nah, let's just scare the crap outta them"

As the soldiers exit the multiple ATV's and get to work, Connor hopped out of the gunner seat and sat on the top of the ATV. He opened up his comms channel with everyone. "Think we can call back to base for a pick up?"

Connor nodded to Seth, before turning away and hopping off of the ATV. "Eve, try to open a comms channel with our base in Bastion." He started pacing, hoping something would come through.

A massive amount off static assails your ears. Though infrequent, frantic, panicked voices can be heard... Hopefully they can hear you... Eve instantly informs you "Our Audio frequency is being jammed, origin, Unknown. Though whatever it is that's blocking our sigh so is, it's travelling extremely fast."

"Did we set up communications with Bastion?" Wilson jumps off the ATV hoping he might have heard even just the slightest thing.

Vivaldi, who was the driver of their ATV, stood up of the driver’s seat. She removed her helmet, her hair falling back in place, and reached for a small box and grabbed a tiny bottle of Whiskey, quickly gulping it all down. "I doubt you'll get anything."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well... shit." Connor said to himself. Despite the static, he spoke anyway, just in case. "If you can here this, all 20 transports that left base have crashed. We have a large number of casualties, and are currently holding out in a cave in a mountain. Send multiple transports if possible." Connor silenced the channel and opened one with Seth and Wilson. "No, I didn't hear anything, just static. I did send out a message, just in case." Connor requested for Eve to open up comms with all remaining soldiers in the cave. "Attention, we have tried to make contact with base, but sadly, to no avail. From what Eve tells us, something is blocking the signal, and it is apparently moving at a very fast speed. Despite this setback, please continue with the duties given to you." Connor closed the channel and opened it back up with Seth and Wilson. "So, I assume you guys heard that. Any ideas based off of our current situation?"

"All that I can think of right now is morale. We don't want some soldiers going rogue on us. So I suggest we rest. And also you guys know if we have any food I'm starved." Wilson goes up to some soldiers patting them on the back, anything that will help lift there spirits.

Lauren, who was also in the ATV (but had kept a low profile so nobody had noticed her) couldn't help but overhear the conversation. «Can we communicate with the Bastion from another place? Maybe it just doesn't work because of the cavern»

"It said there was some kind of jammer getting in our way. I don't think it's just bad cell service," Seth said, smiling. "On top of morale, we need to figure out what's going on. Something is seriously wrong with Leo. Was he acting strange before he went to help me?" He turned to Wilson. "Oh, and my ATV had plenty of food. It's the orange one a little bit closer to the entrance."

"Thanks Seth, you guys focus on that I'll help keep morale up." Wilson walks over to the orange ATV and asks a few soldiers to help pass out food.

Connor took out his helmet and ran a hand through his spiky hair, which returned to its spiky position afterwards. "Alright, we really should just rest and eat, the sun's going down and most of us are probably pretty tired. But, that brings up another issue, who's going to be on watch while most of us sleep?" Connor looked around the ATV, to Seth, Wilson, and the two other soldiers inside the vehicle.

Connor turned to the driver of the vehicle. "We're gonna need at least a small squad to watch all of these soldiers, but I guess that means you'll be part of the watch team? If you want to, of course. And to Wilson's idea, I'll leave that up to you guys to decide."

Vivaldi nods, smiling. "I'll go talk with Wilson about the rotation. I won't be gone for long, so don't get killed, mmh?" She looks at Connor playfull, before walking to Wilson. "Hey! Wilson, right? We could split the soldiers in two halves, so if anything happens, we'll have enough people to make an effective offense. So while one half is sleeping, the others watch and vice versa." She tells him before taking a sip of Whiskey.

"Good Idea, I'll relay it to the troops." He sees the whiskey she's holding, "Mind if I have some? "

She grins, handing the tiny bottle to him. "Here. You can have it all, if you wish. Do you want me to convey the message to everyone through their helmets? It'll be faster this way."

"Yeah that would be good." He loosens the straps on the helmet and takes it off. Revealing his crack mask underneath. "Damn, forgot this was cracked." His voice was now crackly. He lifts the mask slightly to take a drink from the bottle, his bloodied, cracked, and burnt skin is still visible.

Vivaldi nods once, putting her helmet back on. She pretends not to notice his damaged skin. Looks like he burned hard, she thinks to herself, before talking out loud. "Eve, open a comms channel with all the soldiers in and around the cave." "Hi everyone. Since a majority of you are tired, hungry and exhausted, and that we are threatened at all times to be attacked, a decision has been made. While a half will rest, the other half will be watching in case we get attacked by one or many creatures. All of you shall form small groups and split in two, and then decide who will start to watch. In three hours, we will make you notice it's time to change roles."

(Sorry I have to go~)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'll be on the first watch shift," Seth said, raising his hand up. "Trying to go to sleep seems to have supplied me with quite a bit of energy "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back