• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered World =-= All slots reserved

Asim was surprised to say the least when Lelouch went MIA. But he wasn't confirmed dead, not yet. She bit her lip and started hacking and slashing as Wilson grabbed her, and she hops on with Wilson. She hears Wilson and looks back to see Connor, and she takes Wilson's hand again, leaning out as far as she can to reach for Connor. She didn't even notice the helmet sailing past her head.

The lights in the helmet die, Eve's monotone voice grinds to a halt from within it

Last edited by a moderator:
Connor reached out his other hand for Wilson. He looked back and saw the corrupted. "Pull me up, pull me up!"

Wilson struggling to keep ahold of Asim uses his last bit of strength to pull Asim and Connor up. "I think I'm going to..." As he said that a helmet went flying past his head and lands near his feet. "The hell's this?" He picks it up and realizes that it was a soldier's helmet. He looks for the soldiers name on the Equipment and finds words that make him breathless as he reads it aloud, "Pvt. Lelouch"

Asim sighed when they got Connor up, only to feel terrified once again when Wilson grabbed the helmet. "No." She took it away from him and set it down next to her. "Out of sight, out of mind. Mourning comes later. W-we need to focus on living, right now, until we're safe."

A runner closes in quickly, diving at the back of the ATV as a last ditch effort to kill someone, it's torso is ripped in half by an unknown source and it collapses to the floor. The pike of creatures surrounding something can still be seen far in the distance, the original towering above them all. Silence again, Eve sends another notification {Pvt.Lelouch, Now presumed KIA, No visual confirmation}

"You're right" Wilson says straightening himself back up, "We are closing in on the mountain, any of you know how to work a machine gun? There's one on this ATV and I believe that if we destroy most of the corrupted before they reach us we could have a night's rest at the cave" Wilson walks over to the machine gun pointing it out.

Connor fell to the ground, then rolled over, breathing heavily. "I- I- I almost died back there." He chuckled. His voice had a feeling of nervousness in it but also a feeling of amazement. When he heard the name his nervous, amazed smile turned into a sad and slightly angry frown. "Wait, if his helmet is here, and there's blood in it, shouldn't there be some kind of... I dunno, evidence I guess would be the lightest way to put it, in the helmet itself?" He looked up at Wilson. "And, um, yeah, I think I know how to."

Seth did not notice the MIA message. He was picking himself up from the dirt as the Charger let out a hoarse roar.

"Get out of here, everyone. I'll try and redirect this thing."

He was almost disappointed at how quick the soldiers complied. They all turned tail and ran as fast as they could. Seth unloaded half a clip into the beast, sending it into a blind rage. He dashed behind a tree as the monster came rushing towards him again.

"Connor you gave me a great Idea" Wilson starts walking back and forth, "If he had the Mark II helmet then there should be video footage 5 minutes before he was pronounced MIA or KIA." Wilson picks up the helmet and starts messing with some buttons.

"Boom Biotch!!!" Lelouch pops up next to Seth, he's covered almost completely in blood, and his armours gone, there are massive chunks missing from his leg "Hey man, nice to seeya, need any help their?"

The video just shows piles of monsters swarming him, dozens are charging at him and falling; the video cuts short when a massive beast swings it's claws towards the helmet and the video spirals out of control, it's impossible to tell the result of his life from just this

"Um, also, wasn't there someone at 19 we have comms with? Maybe he needs some help..." Connor was still lying on the ground, looking between Asim and Wilson. He took a deep breath and continued.

"GET DOWN!" he yells as he tackles Leo to the ground. The charger barely grazes Seth's foot. It continues on and slams into another tree, ripping it out of the ground from the roots.

"Yeah, I could use some help, but right now it looks like you might need MY help."

(( btw, why does everyone refer to me as Leo?))

"Nah it's fine, it's all my own fault anyway, you really should get outta here... I've got no hope left in me anyway." Lelouch assesses the situation , one of his pistols is missing, whilst the other is rested in his right hand "Man, mind if I borrow a sword?"

"Again Connor great Idea, If I remember correctly his name was Seth, I'll set up comms with him. Do you think you could man that gun right about now?" Wilson speaks to eve requesting comms to be set up with a 'Seth' "Hey just wondering do you happen to be alive?"

(( In times of war it's hard to remember a long name))

(Easier to remember and fits as a nickname)

"I've got a rifle, but come on, there's no way I'm leaving you behind. Come here," he put his arm around Lelouch. The charger leaped high into the air and began to fall right towards them.

"Yeah, I got it." Connor finally got up off of the floor and got up into the gunner's position. "Eve, set up comms with Asim, Wilson, and Seth." Connor waited a moment as Eve did so. "Okay, so they're still chasing us. Wilson, can you make sure the driver knows where we're going? Seth, you okay?"

Lelouch pushed him off of him and took the charger head on, ducking below its head and firing a round into its throat, it only p*sses of the beast even more. Lelouch dashes again, this time dodging to the right and opening fire on the nape of the charger's neck, the bullet barely grazes the beast, yet it collapses to the ground, still alive yet paralyzed

"On it"Wilson jumps down into the vehicle "You guys know where we are going?" The 1st driver says "No, we're just following the other vehicles, and if I'm correct they don't know where we are going." Wilson sighs "We are going to the cave in that mountain over there! Be sure to relay that to the other drivers!" Wilson points to the towering mountain. He then opens the door and is about to jump back onto the top of the vehicle when the second driver asks, "Sir, are you in charge now?" Wilson nods his head, "Until we get a soldier of higher rank, I guess I am in charge as of right now."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lelouch smiles "What, this technique works on wolves, I guessed it would work on this thing" it's obvious he's hiding something "The trick is, there's a certain area on the spine, it's tiny, only a few millimetres in diameter, even the slightest physical pressure on it can shut down movements and complex thinking for a temporary period of time"

(( I am actually basing this off real facts ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back