• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Servant X Mi'Lady

*sighs* maybe not today for me actually... I am not in the mood for it.... ^^;;

Sorry i offered but....

I won't fully go. I will still have the account.... if that's what you meant by "fully go"

But yes... What is this request?

Yeah that's what I qualified as fully go If you deleted your acc I would've said forever gone.

But the final request is could you turn your online status on so I can see if your ever on and we can be able to talk if that's okay with you

Cerine looked at him and flicked him on the forehead lightly, "You should be more worried about that pain!"

Blushing as she looked at him Cerine pushed several strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Aw come on where's the fun." He rubbed his forehead and sighed "you always treated me like a child anyways from the time we were children..."

Cerine looked at him and sighed, "Because no one else did... You were always treated like an adult... Everyone needs to be babied once in a while.."

She looked at the floor as she said the last bit and looked up at him from underneath her bangs.

"It's because I was trained to be a king at a young age... But if you want you can treat me like a baby for how long you want" he said to her and smiled and kissed her forehead.

Cerine blushed and then gave him a small peck on his cheek getting up she looked at him sternly even though she was blushing at the same time.

"Now, where are you hurting?"

Cerine looked at him and frowned, "I would think it was better by now..."

She lifted his shirt to check the wound and frowned again, "I can't see anything...."

"But it hurts try to focus and see if there's anything wrong there" he said to her and slightly blushing while she lifted his shirt though he knew she was used to it but he wasn't.

Cerine looked around and fall a small black dot and gave it a gentle push with the tip of her pointer finger and looked at him looking to see if he would wince.

Cerine looked at the black dot and frowned, "What is that..."

She moved her face closer and looked at the small speck and frowned, "Did you get bitten by a bug?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back