• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Servant X Mi'Lady

"Well... there is only one small black dot.... and it looks like it was punctured in...."

She looked closer and frowned, "What is that...?"

Cerine blushed and looked at him, "Let's focus on one thing at a time."

She moved her hand over his wound and focused on healing it. Feeling the poison come out from his puncture and gasped as she opened her eyes to see nothing.

"Does it still hurt?"

"No what was it?" He asked her and forgot where Evangeline went off to. "Anyways where is my sister?" He asked thinking she probably ran off to find Justin.

Cerine shook her head, "I have no idea..."

She stood up and looked at the door and sighed, "She is probably going to go find some insane stupid plan to find Justin again...."

She sighed and pressed down her outfit.

"I will go look for her..."

[QUOTE="wizard justin]"Fine but let's convince my sister to not find him." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Cerine nodded and got up dusting off her skirt and making sure that her maid outfit was all set.

"I am ready."

(We could bring this to the other site if you want?)

"Same here my maid" he gave a bow and took her hand then started walking out of the room to find his sister.

(Well in pure honesty I want use this site still so can we keep it here so that I have another to come back here and not just for the RP that has been running since I joined...? ^^; ;)

Cerine smiled at him and walked along side him silently. She was pretty sure that Evangeline would be somewhere in the stables by now or something like that.

"Let's head to the stables, I am sure she is getting ready to mount a horse..."

He nodded and went to the stables to see if his sister was there why was she so fond of someone like that. "Cerine do you like your job as s maid here?" He asked her.

Cerine looked at him and tilted her head, Do I? Thinking for a little she thought about the hardships when she was younger but the way she was now was very enjoyable.

"It is enjoyable now to be very-"

"PRINCESS!!!"

Cerine blinked as a black horse cantered past with a girl with silver flowing hair on its back. Chasing after the horse by foot was the stable boy, panting he tried to chase after her but couldn't. Running Cerine headed to her own horse and hopped on it, clicking her tongue and urging the horse to go. She chased after Evangeline.

Drake sighed as he was left behind he hadn't rode a horse in years so he took a pass on it.

---

Meanwhile justin was in the woods traveling for a good place to stay.

Evangeline rode for around half an hour and had managed to lose Cerine. Noticing a couple of footsteps she called out.

"JUSTIN!?"

Evangelist looked around and followed the footprints. Suddenly after an extra quarter of an hour.searching she notices Justin's unique hair and calls out to him once more.

"Justin!!!"

Sent from my phone

Justin heatd galloping then Evangeline. He spoke back up "I told you not to follow me!" He said from a distance. He was mad that she followed him.

"And you really thought I would listen!?" Shouting back at him Evangeline rode up to him and then ran up to him panting.

"Why did you just leave like that..."

".... I don't need your help...? How can I not need your help? You have been there for me since the start of all this weirdness!"

Looking at him small tears began to prick her eyes.

Evangeline blinked as he kissed her cheek and looked at him with a teary surprised expression on her face.

"... But I care for you just as much..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back