• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Servant X Mi'Lady

EternalMusic

Lollipop Gumdrop Unicorn Princess
(A Private RP between @wizard justin and myself, the story comes from Justin ^^)

Justin's story:

Justin was captured and enslaved by Evangeline's family and let's just say that he wasn't really a cooperative person. Having renamed Justin and tryign to make him into the perfect servant. Evangeline's father, Mr. Dulcine, tried and tried to get him to obey what he was saying but couldn't get Justin to listen. After several weeks he gave up with him and gave him to his daughter, Evangeline, who said she can put him in his place.

Evangeline's story:

Coming home one day, Evageline found her father proudly introducing to her his new servant, 'Drake'. Sighing she peaked at the boy and allowed her father to do what he seemed fit. Having her split personality Evangeline smiled happily and fakely at everyone around her but cussed them under her breath. Soon though she became interested in the way that he defied her father and began to grow accustomed to his habits. One day her father spoke about throwing 'Drake' out. Realising that she didn't want the boy to leave she told her father that she would look after 'Drake'.

Justin hated the name he was assigned and the chains too. He had chains on both ankles so he can't run away from them. He looked at the girl and he stubbornly looked away from her. He would've bashed her face in but she was a girl and he couldn't just do that.

Evangeline smiled sweetly at the people who were waiting outside.

"Sorry but I would like to be alone with him..."

Smiling sweetly she closed the door and her image changed immediately including her aura. Turning to look at Justin she gave him a sadistic smile and chuckled evilly.

"Well Drake you are in my care for now."

Looking at her nails Evangeline sat down on her dressing table stool and looked at Drake. No... That's not his real name.

"Your name. What's your real name?"

Justin saw she changed once the door shut, what could he figure from a royal none are actually nice. He just struggled with his chains on show ankles until she asked for his name. He stubbornly turned away from looking at her and continued to struggle with the chains.

Evangeline sighed and moved over to him, "I said. What is your real name. I know it isn't Drake..."

Evangeline stared at him fire in her eyes. He probably thinks I am just a spoilt brat but I'll show them...

"I don't give my name out to people like you." He said to her while showing eye contact showing no fear. He just turn around and didn't look at her at all being really stubborn. He may have trespassed into this country by curious suspicions and now here is his punishment.

Evangeline sighed and groaned otuwardly but then composed herself as the door opened and a maid entered.

"Miss... Are you sure you want-"

"Don't worry. I can look after myself, come along now Cerine"

Ushering the maid out Evangeline looked at 'Drake' and locked the door behind her.

"Okay. Fine be like that."

He hated this girl already she was a princess and rich she could do what ever she wants with him for her pleasure and he won't have a say in it. Justin just got up and sat down in a corner. He wasn't willing to be a happy camper

Evangeline looked at 'Drake' and watched as he made his way to the corner. Oh well.. There is time... Getting up Evangeline made her way to the boy and unlocked some of the chains leaving only one.

"That way you can move around a little more freely."

Without another word she made her way to her bed and sighed as she flopped onto the bed.

He was surprised she wasn't being mean, was because she was tired or maybe the fact he hadn't told her name. Hg didn't know nor did her ever care but he just sighed and fell asleep there.

Looking over she noticed the boy had gone to sleep, "Huh. He is actually kinda cute like that..."

Sighing she rolled onto her back and looked at the ceiling. Slowly she began to drift to sleep.

A hard hit on the head woke Evangeline up and she looked around at the floor that she had fallen onto.

"Ouch...," rubbing her head, Evangeline sighed."

(Umm... Wanna post character sheets on the chara sign up place?)

(Sure lol)

Justin sighed and was already awake as he had a practical smile on his face it was funny to see her on the hard ground he thought this day would never happen.

Groaning Evangeline got up and rubbed her head and then looked at Justin. Wait... Is he... smiling!? Picking her jaw from the ground she looked at Justin and moved really closely to him.

"Huh... So you can smile..."

(I made mine already~! ^^)

Justin Stopped smiling after she commented on his smile. He didn't care for her it was the best entertainment he could get out of anything. He never liked smiling unless needed to.

Evangeline frowned as he stopped smiling, oh well... At least I know now that he really doesn't like me at all... Slightly upset from the fact she got up and pressed her clothes down.

"Well. I am going to get some food. Want anything?"

He nodded as she offered him food he wasn't sure if she meant good food or terrible food but he didn't care he was hungry. Long as he didn't do anything to make her mad he was okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evangeline waited for him to reply and sighed with frustration. Fine then. Don't give me anything to work on... Suddenly a knock sounded from the door and echoed through the large room. Sighing and allowing her fingers to run through her hair. She opened the door and smiled at the maid that had brought her food.

"Thank you, Cerine. I was just about to come down and get some food myself!"

Cheerfully she talked to Cerine before closing the door and then looking at 'Drake', "Anything you want from here?"

Showing him the plate of food Evangeline went to give it to him but then stopped and held it away from him.

"Tell me your real name."

Justin was just about to get some food and he was happy slightly but he didn't show it. Then she held it away from him and wanted his real name. Justin hesitated but continued to be stubborn so he shook his head saying no to giving her his real name.

Evangeline shrugged and place the food in a painfully close-enough-to-reach-but just-out-of-arm-reach and looked at him as she bit into an apple.

"Well. No name. No food."

He groaned when she was mocking him with food. Justin Reached for the food there and decided to keep himself quiet from talking to the girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing that he was reaching for the food Evangeline chuckled and picked up the plate and took it outside to the maid waiting.

"I am all done thanks."

"Of course miss..."

With that the maid took the food away, she then looked at the boy and sighed.

"As I said. No Name. No Food."

He sat there hungry, to him she had another personality but to everyone else she is kind to them he should've figured. He sat down and waited for her to have an order that wasn't his name.

Sighing she looked at him and groaned, "Well. I guess it doesn't have to be your real name... Any name other than Drake would be fine..."

Evangeline sighed and looked around and picked up on of her books and looked at the title. Seeing the name Adrian she looked at the boy.

"I am going to call you Adrian."

Sighing she looked around and decided that she was bored in the room. Undoing the final chain she motioned him to follow her.

"Follow."

He was tempted to run away but he didn't want to be punished if he got caught. He sighed and followed her with his head down they were never supposed to make eye contact with someone higher up so he had to not look at her eyes.

Evangeline made her way through the corridors. Holding up her appearance of the perfect lady smiling at everyone that came past and made their way around the mansion. Suddenly she heard her stomach growl and she blushed ever so slightly. Oh dear... I guess I should make my way to the dinning room... There might be something there. Taking a quick peak at Adrian to see if he was following her Evangeline began to make her way to the dinning room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back