• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Servant X Mi'Lady

Cerine looked at him, "But Evangeline wouldn't want that. She wouldn't want to enslave the world. She would rather be sitting in the woods with the three of us minding her own business."

Cerine blinked and blushed beat red, "Why do you keep bringing up Drake? We are talking about Evangeline."

She looked over at Evangeline who had stirred ever so slightly but then stopped again. Making her way over she did a small spell and kissed the top of Evangeline's head.

"She works so hard for us..."

Justin sighed and looked at the window "We should leave and never come back" he said...

-----

After Justin's response he woke up and replied to it "Then whose gonna take the throne, Evangeline isn't of she you have to wait 2 years and I'm the only one who can take it..." He said to them and sighed.

Drake smiled and watched her run off. He sighed and looked at Evangeline.

-----

While they were all distracted he left a note saying they don't need him anymore but it was time for him to travel on his own. He then teleported away.

Cerine arrived back and then picked up the sleeping Evangeline.

"Everyone is waiting for you to arrive. I am going to put Evangeline in her room..."

~~~~

Evangeline sighed and yawned loudly rolling out of Cerine's arms and onto the floor.

"OUCH!"

She groaned and rubbed her head just like every other time she woke up. Looking at Drake she smiled.

"It is good that you are alright... But... Where's Justin?"

"He was right there unless he disappeared." He said then he walked over to Cerine "Since you do Like me, why don't you become my princess?" He whispered in Cerine's ear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cerine blushed and looked at him with large eyes, "... gosh.... Drake..."

She didn't know how to reply.

~~~~~~

"She says YES!" Evangeline giggled, she had always waited for the two of them to finally become an item and now they were!

Blinking she turned her attention back to looking for Justin and then noticed a note.

"...... he left..."

Drake smiled at Cerine and then at his sister. "Why did he leave for what cause. He can't even live without our help." He said to them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back