• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Servant X Mi'Lady

Evangeline looked up at and blinked at the fact that Justin is there.

"You came faster than we anticipated."

Don't say we... Say I."

"I mean't I anticipated..." She frowned and shook her head and sighed.

Evangeline looked at him and frowned, "Aren't you the insane one trying to come here even though you are so weak?"

She groaned at the handcuffs stopping her power and looked at him.

"We-I would help you but these handcuffs aren't letting me use my magic."

She sighed and tried to keep her feet on the ledge but slipped and gritted her teeth as the pain returned to her wrists.

Evangeline caught him and smiled as she closed her eyes and muttered several charms and her hands glowed green and then smiled at him as his energy should have fully returned.

"There you go...."

His power was still fluctuating so he wasn't fully better. Justin sighed and soon grabbed Evangeline and teleported to Cerine but soon after passed out.

Evangeline gasped as they teleported and was immediately hugged by Cerine as she teleported into the room. She hugged her back and the wo girls sat in silence before moving Justin into bed and Evangeline used her powers once more. 
Evangeline gasped as they teleported and was immediately hugged by Cerine as she teleported into the room. She hugged her back and the wo girls sat in silence before moving Justin into bed and Evangeline used her powers once more.

Justin groaned and woke back up ""Girls I'm not always need to be treated like a child..." He said and sighed

----

As they were talking Drake's breathing got worse.

Evangeline looked over at Drake and crawled over using her lsat bit of strength she made him nearly at fully health but she wasn't able to complete the transition due to her fainting.

~~~~

Cerine rushed over and picked her up placing her on the spare couch and brushed the hair strands off Evangeline's face before looking at Justin.

"You are alright... But.. Drake..."

She made her way to him and looked at his sleeping face. I hope he is alright...

Justin looked at Drake and sighed "he was hit In a vital spot not even Evangeline can heal him, he's lucky to live even a full day..."

Cerine nodded and looked at Drake worriedly, "That's good he is strong then..."

She looked at Justin and then got upp getting three cold clothes and placing on each of their heads handing Justin's his.

"There..."

"That's what you think... Anyways Cerine I can tell that you have a temptation in the back of your head that says prison them, show them what it feels" he said to her he knew that because of what powers she had.

Cerine looked at him and frowned slightly, he had been so nearly perfect at everything. He knew what was happening and everything. For some reason now her trust in him had diminished but she was waiting for him to regain it.

"... yes.... why?"

"You love Drake right? And where did you get the powers?" He said to her. He knew that there was something controlling her and Evangeline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cerine looked at him and blushed before blinking, "My powers? I was born with them..."

She had no idea what he was talking about and was severely confused on what was going on.

Cerine looked at him and blushed more, "If i do love him, what's it to you?"

She wanted to know this first before she answered his other question.

"Because if you confess maybe your temptations will stop" he said to her and sighed "As for Evangeline I think she has and pure evil side inside of her you can sense it can't you" he told and looked at the girl.

Cerine looked at him and frowned, "Evangeline is Evangeline. Their is no one else there."

She then stopped and thought about his first comment and sighed, "What do you mean temptations..."

"Something evil wants to control the strongest leader and they are wanting Evangeline. So no matter what they will do anything to get to them even control you Cerine..." He said to her

Cerine looked at him, "And this has anything to do with my love for Drake because..."

She blushed as she said it outloud but contained herself looking at him seriously.

Cerine blushed brighter, ".... Where is the logic in that.... and anyway he is asleep... He won't hear. He won't hear..."

She shuffled over and looked at Justin and sighed, kissing Drake lightly on the cheek she confessed into his ear.

"He did hear it trust me." He said to her then looked at Evangeline "but for her she has an evil inside of her trust me. It will soon control her"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back