• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School for the Supernatural

Dante smiled back "Neither can I" he said to kiriah then looked over at boszi "beware of kuma though he can be a bit of a cuddlier" he said with a laugh

The wind began to blow, an icy, but warm feel to it, as though it were unnatural. A light blue mist was carried with it, coming directly from a forest nearby. Just behind it, Kimura walked, the mist seeming to move with her, rather than her following the mist that now spreads out, covering the entirety of the outside area, just like it does the forest.

I walk outside and notice mist and wonder where its coming from and it looks like it's from the forest so I head towards there

-walks towards the campus slowly cracking my neck and shifting the bag on my shoulder around hidden inside are twin tonfas- well i guess this is the place -looks around and heads for the forest nearby deciding to keep staying outdoors-

The fog inside of the forest was quite thick, hard to see through. Unlike the city outside, the forest had a small layer of snow covering it, and was extremely cold, though at the same time, felt really hot, enough to send a light feeling of burning through a normal person's body.

It gets difficult to see so I flap my wings really hard and clear some mist out as I see a woman standing there

The mist covers around Kimura, then vanishes, her no longer there. She appears behind the boy, walking away slowly, the mist getting thicker as she walks away.

-reaches the edge of the forest and sees a strange mist further down the tree line- dragon sight -my eyes would change to dragons and i use the enhanced sight to look down and into the mist seeing two people- hmm -releases the magic a little blood coming from my eyes as i make my way into the forest to set up for the night-

The girl looked back at him with her cold, yet warm eyes. They showed no sign of being afraid. She merely was walking off from a lost cause; trying to talk to him. She'd been moving her mouth this whole time, yet he couldn't hear a single word she had said.

The woman moved her mouth but no words came out. I felt scared yet fascinated at the woman "nod yes if you can hear me" I say

She simply nodded her head before beginning to walk off, no longer trying to talk to him.

Kimura made it to the edge of the forest, whereupon the mist completely vanished from the forest and the town. There was no mist around her, and she looked oddly different, but at the same time, looked exactly the same, including the way she presented herself.

Kimura looks back at him as he speaks, the wind making her hair float behind her head. A light whistling sound could be heard coming from her, stopping every few seconds to let the wind produce the same sound.

"Clothes...? I am wearing clothes right now." The wind slowly comes to a stop, her no longer whistling.

"If you were unable to hear my words, then there is no reason to tell you why you could not hear them." She walks a little further out, now at a cliff that hangs a little high above the town, looking out at the town.

I walk beside her and point at the cafe "I used to work there, until..." My words drift off as I remember a painful memory

"It is time I get going..." She turns around to look at him before jumping back off the cliff, about ten feet out. She started to fall backwards, seeming to not even care that she's about to fall around a thousand feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back