• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School for the Supernatural

"Nothing," Kiriah said. "Bo, you have to do it."

"There's no way I'm bleeding you out, Kiri!" Boszi exclaimed. "There's no chance you won't be alive if I don't do it."

"That's not living, Bo. Do it!"

Dante looked back and forth between them then understood what was wrong and hung his head with a sigh and pulled out a knife from his pocket and looked down at Kiriah

Kiriah saw the knife in Dante's hands and gestured to him like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "See, he understands logic." She held out her arm, "Make it quick."

Dante held out his own arm instead and sliced across his wrist as the blood slowly began to drip he brought his wrist down to her "drink" he said simply looking at Kiriah

Dante looked at her his eyes calm "drink it'll get rid of the vampiric blood in your systems and you won't worry about bleeding out there's no harmful effects from drinking my blood I've done this before" he says to her calmly then a small smile appears "please it's the safest way I know to heal you I don't want you harmed" he says softly looking into her eyes

She bit her lip before grabbing his arm. She brought it up to her lips and sucked it down. Boszi watched on with wide eyes.

Dante smiled and sighed with relief as she began to drink then looked back at boszi "don't worry ill explain about my blood when she's done I promise" he said warmly smiling at her then looked back at Kiriah

Dante pulled his arm back then pulled a piece of cloth out if his pocket and wrapped his wrist up then looked down at Kiriah "do you feel better?" He asks warmly

Dante unwrapped his wrist and stuck it out for her "you don't have to you know it'll be healed in about a hour or so" he says then smiles at her "but thank you for doing it none the less"

She placed her hands on his wrist and his skin quickly melded together. "To be honest, I just really don't want to see that bandage."

Boszi stood up abruptly, "I feel like I'm intruding." She left before either of the could say anything. Kiriah blushed and looked away from Dante.

Dante smiled as he watched boszi leave and laughed a little as he turned back to Kiriah "so why didn't you want to see the bandage" he asks curiously smiling at Kiriah

Dante chuckled a little "it shouldn't I did it to safe you I didn't want someone I care for to turn into something they weren't born to be" he said smiling as he placed his other hand over hers

Dare smiled softly "I did it because I care about you Kiriah" he says softly looking into her eyes and he raised his hand and cupped her cheek softly

Dante smiled a little "because since we first met today I felt feelings stir inside me that I haven't felt before so I knew you were going to be a special person in my life" he says softly as he rubs his finger across her cheek keeping his hand in place

Kiriah gripped the front of Dante's shirt as she kissed him back. She was so happy, she could have died and been content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back