• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School for the Supernatural

Natalia would press her head agains her chest as she was crying and would say "I wana go home....i wana see dady again *Sob*"she says huging her tightly as she dint have her mask on as it was on the bed

"Sh, it's okay. We're going to get out of this. I promise." Nova said softly. She began humming lullabies to the little girl to calm her down.

(Awwwww...this is heart touching ;- ;)

Natalia would hear her promis as she would nod too her her head on her chest as she slowli stop crying as she heard her Lullabie as she would be huging her tightly,as she would look up at hear puting her chin on her chest and would have small tears on her face as she would say "Promis"

Natalia would stop crying as she hears her promis it as she trusted her with all she could,as she would smiel slightli and would sofly hug her hearing her Humm as she would get her knees close too her as she would keep her head on her chest and closing her eyes as she was not falling asleep is that the humming was soothing

Nova laid the little girl on the bed as she hummed and tucked her in. She knew if the little girl slept, she'd be safe from this nightmare they were living.

Natalia would feel the bed as she open her eyes and would grab her arm and would say "Dont let mi go....pleas"she says as she dint what too let go of her,as if she was take she would not know,as if somthing happend in her sleep she whanted too wake up so whats why she whants too sleep holding her

Natalia would smiel as she slep with her as if somthing happend they would know,as she would burri her head on her chest and sucking one of her Thumbs as she slowli fell as sleep,as she dint what too part away again,as if she was eaten,she would like her last moments too be in peace

Dusk unlocked the door and walked in and smiled at nova and Natalie "oh good you two are awake" he said smiling at them both as he shut the door behind him

Natalia would gasp in fear as she would hug Nova,s back tight hiding she was scarde and says "Dont let him get mi"

Dusk chuckled and looked at nova "well you didn't you fell for the same routine I've used to kidnap countless others before you" he said grinning at her then he leaned to the side and looked at Natalie "don't worri its not your time let" he said grinning then went back to looking at nova

Natalia would stay in Novas grasp as she was scared as she would hug back looking at dusk as he was scary,as she would be brave and not cry as she was with nova and she needed too be brave

Dusk shrugged "now that I can't do because you see I have my reasons to kidnap the two of you part of those reasons I've already disclosed too miss Natalie here" he says gesturing to natalie

Natalia would hug her Tighter as he mentions her and gestures,as she would press her head on too her chest scared of him as she dint what too say what he was going too do

Kiriah woke up to the smell of food. She sat up and swung her legs over the side of her queen-sized bed. With a grunt, she pushed herself up, her legs feeling unsteady under her. Nevertheless, she tried to take a step. Her legs collapsed under her and she let out a small scream, just barely stopping herself from hitting the ground face first. She leaned against her nightstand. All of the vampiric blood was definitely not gone...

Dante heard a scream come from kiriahs room just as he was finishing up the food and stopped what he was doing and ran to her room practically busting the door down then leaned down next to her "what happened" he asked concerned

Dusk smiled at the pair "well it's simple I'm a ghoul and ghouls can only eat human flesh" he says to nova with a grin

Kiriah opened her eyes when Dante came in a forced a weak smile onto her face, "Nothing. Can you... Can you get my sister, please?"

Dante nodded and stood up and smelled the air catching onto boszi's scent and followed the scent to her room and knocked "Hey your sister collapsed and she needs you" he yelled through the door

In less than a second, Boszi burst through the door and raced to her sister's room. "Kiri? What's wrong?"

Kiriah looked up at her sister, "Remember that thing dad taught us about Vam?"

"I'm not doing that, Kiri," Bo said, her voice shaking.

"Oh come on. I can heal it easily."

"No, I'm not doing it. I'm never doing that. If you pass out, you're done for."

Kiriah glared at her sister, "I can't very well as Dante to do it. If you don't do it, I'm done for. Understand?"

"No."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back