• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School for the Supernatural

"Do not catch me again..." She walks back off to the forest, headed back t the top of the cliff once more. "It is something I must do... I cannot have anybody catching me..."

They reach the top of the cliff once more, her jumping off again. This time, she watches him to make sure he doesn't leap for her again, ready to react if he tries to catch her. "You will find out if you let me fall..."

The wind started to blow, coming from all directions to right underneath her. She started to float there, a light blue mist surrounding her lightly, and spreading outwards a little.

Grey saw what looked like a girl falling but she didn't look... Solid and he sees what looks like Roxus fly down trying to catch her then he remembers something he learned in class 'that's a spiritual being its the only thing that can explain her looking not so solid' he thought as he stood up and stepped towards the cliff and stepped off spreading his wings out then glided over the woods then found Roxus and the girl and landed next to them "she's a spiritual being Roxus" he told him as he looked the girl up and down looking her over quizzically

(She's in her physical form right now, so she's not all... transparent or non-solid feeling. She seems more like able to simply control wind right now .-. I'll let it slide though .-.)

The girl floats down slowly, mist beginning to shroud the entirety of her body once more, the mist floating up and vanishing, her gone. She reforms behind them out of the air, now seeming a bit more of a spiritual being than before.

Grey raises his eyebrows when the girl disappeared then turns and sees the girl reform "I'm quite curious about the same thing what is your name madam?" He asks her politely still being able to see her more precisely

She moves her mouth once more, though can only be heard by those with direct connection to wind. Her words can't even be read through the movements of her mouth.

Grey sighed and just simply looked at the girl "I'm sorry ma'am I can't understand you while you are in your spiritual form" he says to her

The forest was completely shrouded in mist again, the girl slowly walking away slowly, about to disappear into the mist. It began to snow as she walked away, despite it being a time of the year it should be impossible for it to snow.

The forest was beginning to have the floor covered by ice, up to a foot fromthe ground of the trees was being covered in the ice as well, though it was pure, clean ice. No dirt or anything mixed in; just clear ice.

Grey watched as ice began to form then sighed and simply kicked off the ground and begin to flap his wings to stay aloft above the ground watching the girl curiously

As they got deeper into the forest, it became more and more frozen, soon, them entering the wide area, about a fourth of the forest in the center, which had literally everything, trees, rocks, the ground, and even other plants, such as flowers, bushes, and a lake in the center, made entirely out of ice.

Grey looks around and sees everything made out of ice "I don't know some spiritual beings do have the ability control certain elements but most usually control the colder elements especially if the had a normal death" he says to Roxus as flys over to a nearby tree and inspects the leaves and branches

Everything they get near turns into a blue flame, though retains the same shape, as well as the heat doesn't melt anything else, while things that are kept away from return to ice. In the middle of the lake, which was in the very center of the forest, was a large tree that extended a little ways past the other trees, and was made of red ice, letting off a blue glow from flames that completely covered the inside of it, though once again, didn't melt, regardless of giving off relatively high heat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back