• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Romance in the Dorms

Bobby turned a deep shade of red and just kept driving. "Well I mean, I was just helping out a friend that's all... I mean she asked you tanner but since you two have known each other forever it would've been weird... I just met Lucy so it's not as weird.. Right? Oh hey I love this song." Bobby turned the radio on. Then up. It was a Justin Bieber song playing and he just went with it, singing the words a second late and off key to get the topic off of what it was

Spencer grins and, his eyebrows raised, begins to laugh. "Oh wow, guys. Wow." He laughs a little again, and then as Justin Bieber comes on the radio Spencer groans, "Turn that off, my ears are bleeding and I can feel my brain cells dying."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"They weren't dying from the dreadful conversation about stranger's sketching strangers?" Tanner laughed, adjusting himself so that Spencer could have more room. "Lulu, you do realize that you've pretty much gone to third base while skipping over the first two. I'm proud of ya." he smirked, rolling the window down a bit.

"That was less... High pitched and ignorant." Spencer says as he scrunches his face up in disgust of the sound, and of the idea of Justin Bieber. He moves around a little, leaning his head back on the headrest.

Bobby turned the music down and laughed a little. "So much for keeping that a secret, huh Lucy?" He raised a brow and looked at her for a moment, before focusing back on the road. It wasnt long before they pulled into the parking lot of Dave and Busters, "We've arrived." He turned the car off and got out and stretched, popping his back. "oh that was nice."

Melody

As Doyle's forehead neared Melody's heart thumped louder and faster with every second. She still felt embarrassed and nervous around Doyle despite her loving their many kisses and moments of cuddling. When his lips touched hers the passion began once more and her body was filled with emotion. But as soon as they pulled away Melody's smile reverted back to her mischievous expression. The girl was left breathless but attempted to hide it as she continued to stand in Doyle's embrace. She began to speak,

"It's more of like a game actually. We shall create a prank war!"

Her grin only grew,

"What will happen is we will play pranks on whoever we please to, including each other. To keep track of points every time we pull a prank it must be caught on video and succeed for you to get a point. And after pranking the others we can decide ourselves whether or not we let them join our game. Then if we invite everyone we will turn it into a campus wide event."

She smiled as childishly devilish glint twinkled in her eyes before continuing and changing her expression again to match the subject,

"And I understand what you mean, to a certain degree. I love cuddling and kissing you all the time but I also feel that for this relationship to work we will need alone time."

She says before smiling up at him with a soft and gentle expression as she delicately rests her hand upon his cheek.

"But I still find it romantic and dreamy. And to tell the truth every time we kiss my heart speeds up and jumps into my throat as if to escape and find it's way to you through emotion." She says planting a gentle kiss upon his lips only to return to her original position after pulling away.

Spencer was thankful when Bobby lowered the music, he didn't want to listen to Justin Bieber for any longer than necessary. When they pulled up, Spencer climbed out of the car quickly, he really hated sitting in the back seats of cars, as they made him car sick, and again, he'd only do it for as long as necessary. "This food better be good, considering all my plans of eating today have been ruined, so my stomach has high hopes." He says, to whoever was listening at the time.

"They have pretty good wings." He started to head inside and opened the door, holding it for every one. He looked at Lucy and smiled, "You know rubbing your cheeks just makes them a little bit redder, right?" He laughed a little, "Look, its not like its your junk they saw, how do you think I feel?" Bobby winked at her

As they walked into the arcade/bar Bobby saw himself on the tv screen.

"The real story for LISU football this year is how well Robert "Babe" Compton will do without star quarterback Marcus Henderson, who suffered a career ending injury during the off season."

"Yeah Karl, last year Henderson threw for close too 3,000 yards and Compton was able to rush for almost 1,700 yards which was an unheard of for the small university. But with Red Shirt QB Johnathon. Marx, who is unproven, defenses will be able to focus more on Babe Compton. Itll be interesting to see if he gets any where close to the productivity of last year."

Bobby frowned, "Man I could use a drink." He looked down for a moment.

Lucy says nothing as she hears and sees the tv, heading over to the pool tables. "I think I need to learn how to play pool with Spence before we kill others...." she said softly while biting her lip.

"Only if you have a death wish." Spencer shrugs his shoulders and warily walks over to the pool table after Lucy. He looks down at the table and narrows his eyes. "I don't... Honestly guys you don't want me to play this." He taps his fingers on his thigh, shaking his head.

"Well, you said you were hungry babe. What would you like?" Tanner asked, crossing his arms. "Rob and I can go get the grub sice we are the more experienced players here." He noticed the weay Spencer was tapping his fingers on his thigh. Either he was nervous or needed to pee and Tanner could bet it was the former. He figured the cause was one out of two options: this was the guy's first grown up date or he wasn't interested in Tanner.

"Er..." Spencer thinks for a moment, before shrugging his shoulders and looking at Tanner and smiling. He stops tapping on his thigh and begins to mess with his hair in the same absentminded and nervous way. "You choose something? I don't know what's good here." He looks at the pool table again and screws up his face, he was probably going to end up poking someone's eye out or something. He looks around nervously, the place was relatively crowded, and it was making him uncomfortable.

Lucy lightly tugged on Spence's arm. "Hey. Just focus on the four of us. Pretend it's just the four of us here... Also Don't worry... I'm probably going to end up gutting Bobby with the cue..." she said with a weak smile.

Spencer takes a deep breath as he listens to Lucy, before nodding his head. "I'm fine, honestly." He smiles at her, trying to reassure himself just as much as he was her. There had been reasons that he never did sports or went to school dances, and not just because he was unpopular. Maybe he could have been, if he'd shown up and tried at least to make friends. He'd never been uncomfortable around crowds, and so he'd preferred to be alone instead, reading or scribbling something down in the many notebooks and journals that he had.

Bobby walked over to the bar, and ordered wings and a pitcher of soda to be placed at a table near the pool tables. Then he walked back to the group. "If you want anything else, go ahead and order it, I'll cover you guys." Bobby smiled to the group.

"That's fine, thanks," Spencer smiles and sticks his hands in his pockets again as he nods his head in appreciation.

Doyle remained silent for an extended period of time, as he thought about what Melody said. "So that's how it goes, huh?" he asked. "I don't know...I never done pranks on anyone before." he said, a little bit worried about his inexperience. "I mean--I don't even have something to record with in the first place."

When Melody mentioned that they have to spend some time alone, Doyle nodded in agreement. "Despite being together, we need to have some time alone. To be honest, the more I stay away from you, the more I would want to get close to you, so I think that's a good thing, huh?". He gently caressed her cheek, wondering now how would they relationship be. He hoped only for the best.

Bobby grabbed a pool cue and set up the table, "Grab a cue, guys." He smiled and looked at the two as he put the poolballs in the proper order and lined it up with the dot. He grabbed the white ball and set it off center and looked at them. "Wanna break Lucy?"

Lucy blinks and looks up. "Huh?... I have no idea what that means Bobby... I hope you know that." she said while rubbing her arm slightly and looking down.

"Thats fine, come here." He walked over to the selection of cues, "First we'll pick one out that works for you." He grabbed one that was a couple of inches shorter than his and looked at her, "This one should be pretty good for you." Bobby smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back