• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Romance in the Dorms

Lucy walked over to his side and took the cue that he picked and then looked at him. "S-So uhm now what?" she asked while looking up at him slightly, a bit nervous.

Spencer looks at the pair and then at the cues, licking his lips nervously he stayed stood still, hoping that, if he didn't pick one, Bobby and Lucy would just play without him. He couldn't remember the last time he had played pool. In fact, he didn't think he had ever played it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby looked at the cues again, then grabbed one about the same size as his and looked at Spencer, "Here you go pal, dont think I forgot about you." He winked and offered the cue to Spencer as the wings and Pepsi came to their table. "Oh, and can we have cheese sticks? I completely forgot about cheese sticks."

Spencer grabs the cue, smiling a little bit at Bobby. "Uh.. Thanks." He looks at the cue, he didn't even know how to hold it properly. As the Pepsi and wings came to their table Spencer grabbed his drink and took a sip. "This is your last chance to keep your life. You really don't want me to play."

"Here, its easy guys." Bobby took a position over the table, bent over and holding the cue correctly, "Copy me." He looked at the two and smiled, "Trust me, Pool a great game, especially for you guys, you can play it with just you two when you're stuck at places like this. Most people wont come up and bug you if you're playing pool."

Melody

Mel smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck before saying,

"It's ok, I'll lend you my camcorder. And as for pranks you can search online some pranks to pull on people and we can change up the rules a bit and make teams but that means we have to let two more people in on the game earlier than planned for that to work."

She smiled and nodded as she listened to Doyle's statement about the two having time alone. She was glad that he was understanding. She smiled softly up at him and said,

"I agree that time apart will allow us to want to be around one another more and I think that it will strengthen our bonds."

She leaned her head into his big hand and rest her head there before moving her arms to Doyle's torso, and wrapping them around him only to begin to hug Doyle.

Doyle wasn't sure what to say when Melody told him that she will give her camcorder. Then, when teams were brought into discussion, Doyle grinned wide. "I don't know about this. I mean, a part of me wants to be in your team, but the other part wonders how would it be to not be in the same team, you know?" he told her.

When Melody wrapped her arms around Doyle, he felt complete once more. The feeling of being hugged by the person you care was wonderful. He didn't hesitated to hug her back, wrapping his arms around her too. "You know, I keep wondering. How would the others react to--us? How would Lucy, your best friend react? I'm hoping she won't kick my ass to warn me not to break your heart.". Leaning down, his forehead touched hers. "And I promise that I will never break your heart. Not even by accident. I will make sure of that."

Melody

Mel smiled and replied,

"I know exactly what you mean, so then instead of us being a team what about we each choose one our friends to be our partners in crime and we play pranks on each other and everyone else? Is that a better idea."

She asks with a smile. When he leaned his forehead against hers Mel's heart sped up causing all of her blood to rush to her cheeks as its done numerous occasions that day. She opened her mouth and continued on to say,

"And Lulu may warn you but I don't think she'll kick your ass she'll probably leave that for me to do."

The girl joked,

"But who knows, and I will make sure you follow though with that promise, Mr. Doyle Dixon."

She smiles happily as she lightly kisses him on the lips and pulls away before standing in the warmth of his embrace for but a few moments more. While she stood there comfortably gears in her mind began to turn unconsciously when a lightbulb appeared,

"Holy shit...I forgot to choose what songs I'm going to do for the show tomorrow and I still need to practice!"

The girl exclaimed as she recalled what she need to do. Her pupils became dilated as she went into panic mode. She excused herself for a moment before going back into her bedroom and beginning to pull music scores and lyrics from her second dresser drawer. She began to look through the pile of paper in search for a song.

Doyle laughed when he saw a panicked Melody. Melody ran towards her bedroom and soon after that, Doyle followed only to find her searching throughout a pile of paper. He let out a small chuckle escape his mouth and slowly walked towards Melody. "Calm down, ocean Mel." he told her. "If you panic like this, you will never find what you are looking for.". He walked towards her and gently grabbed her wrist, slowly bringing it up to his chest. "I know you have to look for a song, but looking like that after one won't pop out a song. Words will flicker in your eyes, but that's about it, no songs, just words."

Leaning down on her, he whispered, "Why don't you write a song? I don't know about song writing, but I know that when a song is written from the heart and is sung from the heart, it won't matter anymore, because the song would be beautiful in it's own way. But that's just my opinion. It's up to you." he told her. "Also, I think I should go. Don't like leaving you like this in the blue, but I have no idea about song writing. I know how to play the guitar, but that's about it. Unless you want me to play the guitar for you, I will only disturb you from your song search and practice. But, its up to you. Do you want me to stay?"

"Most people wouldn't approach me anyway." Spencer states and shrugs his shoulders before looking around nervously. He looks back at the pool table, then bites his lip. "I'm gonna go to the restroom." He says, not really needing to go but, wanting to get out of playing pool. He puts his cue back where it was originally and walks in the direction of the restrooms, weaving through people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back