• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Romance in the Dorms

He had followed Lucy and Bobby to the art room, he had never been to that area of the school, considering he wasn't exactly... Arty. Spencer smiles at Tanner and waves slightly, he hadn't seen the picture that Lucy rolled up, and he couldn't understand why she was panicking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby was turning red, "Hey there.. Tanner, so uh we should.. uh.. go find Melody. Im sure she'll know where Doyle is, and we should just go do something else probably because arts totally.. boring, no one likes art." Bobby was kind of stumbling over his words, "Or.. everyone likes art, we can go to an art museum a waiter told us about. I dunno we should just go."

Melody

Melody thought about Doyle's words for a minute,

"...all the time in the world...eh?.."

She whispered as those words triggered sad memories a wave of solemness over came her for a few minutes as her eyes became clouded. She drew in a deep breath and thought about the happy times she had with her mother before snapping herself back into reality. She listened and registered Doyle's questions in her mind allowing them to push her memories to the back before answering with an excited smile as she took a seat next to Doyle and sat comfortably in his embrace.

"Okie Dokie! So tomorrow night I'm going to be preforming at Jones Beach competing against 9 others and if I win then I will win $500 dollars and I'm hoping that there may be talent agencies seeking out people to join the agency."

She says as she regains her liveliness and brightness. She smiles and continues,

"And I'm quite glad my boyfriend would very well enjoy going on a date with me! I can't wait."

She says her voice booming dispersing a tone of pure happiness and excitement as her cheeks became a rosy red.

Doyle listened to every word Melody said, and with an excitement he never thought he had before. "Jones Beach, huh? I've heard of the competition, but never knew you were a part of it. Up until now. I hope you are going to be merciful with the other 9 guys you will be competing against. You don't want to ruin their egos too much when you will be getting the first prize." he said with a smile on his face. He was very confident on Melody's capabilities. Hell, he listened to her short singing and was charmed right on the spot.

"If there are any talent seekers out there, I'm pretty sure they will recruit you. I've only listened to your singing, which was short, beautiful, but not enough to actually make a song out of it. I'm expecting to hear the full version of it, by the way.". He softly pulled her closer to him, planting a kiss on her forehead and smiling wide. "500$, huh? Imagine all the Chinese food you could buy with that amount of money." he said. "Not only I will clearly enjoy the date with you, I will always remember it and cherish it. Our first date. And Chinese food. Hah, when you say it out loud, it sounds so weird, yet-- so right."

Last edited by a moderator:

Melody

Melody giggled and shook her head,

"Now now Princey, mommy always said that you should never talk about the future until it becomes the present, once you know the outcome only then can you talk. And thank you for the compliment! "

She stated with a soft smile as she recited her mothers words and thanked him. When Doyle mentioned the Chinese food and the money she just giggled,

"Hmm let us say that perhaps i win, let's see taxes will leave me with 350 and bills take away leaving me with approximate 220 leaving us with 9 orders of Chinese food since Mr. Xiao raised the prices."

She stated trying to figure out the math and sound relatively intelligent before adding,

"But then again since I've always sucked at math so I'm probably wrong."

She says before shrugging nonchalantly ,

"And the same here, you say it sounds weird, others may say its eccentric but I feel it's romantic."

She says before planting a soft kiss on Doyle's cheek.

Raising up an eyebrow, Doyle listened to Melody's words. "Well, true." he says, looking at the city through the window in front of him. "But thinking about the future, but isn't this why we have dreams? To give us a plan or--or guideline on which way to go towards?" he asks her, returning his emerald eyes into her ocean eyes.

"Let's be a little bit arrogant here, shall we?" he says, smirking. "When you are going to win, we will celebrate your victory and when those talent seekers see you, they will recruit you on spot." he stops for a moment, like he remembered something he forgotten. "We haven't told the others that we are a thing. I'm sure that they might be--surprised. What do you think? How you think they will--react...?" he asks her.

Melody

She nodded and let a,

"Touché"

Escape from her lips as she saw things from a new light. The moment she saw that smirk on his face, the girl could foresee his next few words. As he spoke of her winning and celebrations, etc., the girl smiled and giggled,

"Hmmm...I dunno how they'll react. The only way we can find out is if we tell them."

She states before thinking once more. A mischievous smile appeared on her face.

"When we see them back on campus you wanna play a prank on everyone?"

Her smile only grew as she looked up at Doyle slowly being drawn into his hypnotizing pools of green.

The simple mention of prank was enough for Melody to make Doyle smirk wide. "Oh, I'm sensing the devil working on something really mean." he says as he leans down to kiss her. Then, he unwraps his arm around Melody and gets off the couch. "Oh, and I'm not going to wait a second once you told me. We're totally going to do it." he says as he grabs her wrist gently and pulls her off the couch.

Once he pulled her up, he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her. "I don't know why, but I feel like I've been doing this for a very long time." he tells her. "Hugging you, kissing you. Right now, I don't know how I should react or what to do if we would be separated. Probably think about you non-stop.". His forehead slowly descent until his touched her forehead. Afterwards, he looked her in the eyes, something he has been doing on numerous occasions since he kissed her.

"Hey, Spencer." Tanner said, acknowledging the guy's waving. "I have an idea. Let's go on a double date. Nothing crazy or whacky in the least bit. We can plan it out as we go, let's just take this opportunity and gooo." His glance turned from Spencer to Lucy and Robert, then back. "That, and I really wanna eat at Dave and Busters." he admitted, kicking imaginary dirt.

"Lucy and I just ate, but, I will never say no to Dave and Busters so Im in." Bobby smiled, and looked at Lucy and Spencer, hoping they'd both agree to go, "Plus Im in the mood to play pool, because everyone should always be in the mood to play pool. Do you play pool Lucy? I have a hunch that you're really good at it, but you're going to say you're awful at it."

Lucy blushes badly. "H-huh? U-uhm... I already ate... And I-I am horrible at pool, I nearly speared Tanner's foot last time..." She said while brushing her bangs out of her eyes, trying to avoid their gaze.

"I'm up for it. I haven't eaten all day." Spencer says, pouting slightly, as his stomach confirms what he had just said by growling loudly. It was always on cue, which was weird, but he was happy that it made his point. "I've never eaten at that place, so whatever. And, there is no way I'm playing pool, I fear for the worlds safety when I play."

"Naw, that's not how I roll, Babe. I'm gonna show you how to make a pole hit balls." Tanner said, laughing out loud. "I promise, if this isn't the best outing of your life, I'll wear a catsuit around campus." he added, not kidding at all. He tossed his keys over to Robert. Tanner had just taken his meds. And, no matter how reckless of a driver he was, he was not about to drive medicated.

Lucy blushing badly. "Y-Yeah me and Spence can watch, sounds good. Let's try and not kill anyone today with us throwing that pool cue..." she said while biting her lip as she was watching, pad of paper under her arm.

"Yes!" Bobby lead them out to Tanner's car, "Oh man, I love playing pool." He looked at Lucy, "I can teach you to play." Then he looked at Spencer, "Its not that hard, Im sure Tanner could teach you too Spencer, then we could play doubles or something."

"A catsuit?" He asks, raising his eyebrows and trying to imagine it. "Oh, I'd love to see that." He laughs slightly and moves hair out of his eyes, grinning at Tanner. "No guys, seriously, I'm lethal with things like that." He widens his eyes as he follows Bobby, walking next to Tanner.

Lucy blushing slightly as she followed them out to the car when realizing she had to put her art away. "U-Uhm I'll be right back, I need to go put this away... remember that Melody has her competition tonight." she said while heading back in to throw her stuff in her dorm.

Spencer watches her leave, then turns to Bobby and Tanner. He still didn't know about the picture that Lucy was guarding with her life. A small smile finds it's way onto his face as he looks at Tanner.

Bobby looked back at Lucy as she walked away, then unlocked the car so at least the three of them could get in and get the AC started, he looked over at Spencer, and saw the smile, "Come on Spencer, it'll be fun, plus the only way to really show someone how to use a pool cue correctly is to put your arms around them and get real close. Right Tanner?" Bobby winked and got in, starting the car.

Lucy puts her bag on her bed and puts her wallet and keys in the back pockets of her jeans as she quickly heads back out jogging to Tanner's car and getting in.

Spencer narrows his eyes suspiciously as he gets in the back of the car, oblivious to what Bobby meant. Yes, he may be smart, but he was still extremely oblivious to those kinds of things at times. When Spencer realises what Bobby had meant, he looked down at his feet and hoped he wasn't blushing.

"Only that kind of logic would come from you, Bobert." Tanner quipped, walking over to Spencer. He took the man's hand and squeezed it. "If we are talking pool cues, tell me why Lucy put a whole lot of time into sketching yours." he followed, allowing himself a devious smirk in his friend's(?) direction as he took a seat in the back.

Spencer smiles slightly and looks down at Tanners hand, before acknowledging what he had just said. He thinks about it for a moment before putting two and two together, then a grin spreads across his face and he leans back, looking towards Bobby and Lucy. "Oh, do tell." He says, raising his eyebrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back