• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

chrissy took a moment and after breathing and spitting out her bubble foam nodded with him..smiling "Okay snuggle bear.... i trust you..and i trust Alister.." she realiized what she said and blushed.Her heat steaming from her face. thank the arceus above theis was in their bedroom and not outside yet.. Sure shes getting used to being his lover...but not used to saying it so naturally in public and it hurts cause she wants to dote on him in public without the judgement feeling..and its not the secret dating thing..thats already out..its the doing cute date like things part cause she wants to do them with him but dont know if he want to.

Alister nodded and texted Gordie "Need to buy goggles.. sand storm...approaching..." then put goggle and eyeball emojis and a link to the weather of a 2 day sandstorm cause a wild ground/rock type higharchy battle was happening on digglet mountain.

Gordie ruffled her hair affectionately, letting her get back to getting ready for the day. “Adorable little bookworm. I’m going to check for anything coming our way since just heard notifications going off.” He acknowledged before giving her cheek a kiss and heading back out.

Musa giggled at the news, taking a peek at his phone out of curiosity of what wild Pokémon were fighting. “Think maybe I could make new friends? Even if they stay wild, never know when you need a favor or vice versa.”

after getting ready she texted Alister and saw his reply.. "Oh if you wish you can battle bea..1st than me..it will still count we will just give you a pin badge for facing your fear of ghosts." chrissy groans trying to explain its not the ghosts she had a problem with. but people using them. Then alister went "Oh okay.. i has idea.. think of it like a research experiment.." chrissy went silent thinking about it..then texted "Fine but if you make me cry you owe gordie somthing.."

Gordie was glad to see the understanding from him, knowing he was a good person despite his oddness. Granted, he then had a thought hit him, finding a slight chill hitting. “Hey Chrissy, do you ever think if she has any ghost friends herself?” Musa had been looking through her bag, arguing with a duskball that apparently felt playful until she finally got it. With a cheer of delight, she beamed at Alister. “I knew he’d snuck back into my bag at some point. Wanna meet Necro? Prankster sometimes though I did catch him causing terror in a critical care center.”

chrissy thought about it and nodded "Okay but when were not in a crowded place." Alister understood seeing she didnt want anyone hurt. but then saw the other gym leaders walking over to congadgulate them on their hard work. "Well done trainers..and lile psychic one dont worry about the incident i had a arrogant trainer battle be before.. and after a moment i realized most of the things he said were about you two..." Nessa looked over "Oh you mean that gym leader that failed the exam?"

“I promise I know murder is illegal.” Musa quipped somewhat nervously, though the other commentary caught her interest. “Hm? Who are you talking about Nessa? If I know them, I probably know about what they are up to these days or least if I encountered them.” Gordie found himself never getting used to how the odd trainer seemed to have information on just about anyone from previous regions. However he was more looking forward to seeing how far Chrissy went in the league.

"Avery...he comes from a long line of psychics who run the Psychic-type Gym in Galar. However, he is considered by his family to be a disappointment due to lacking psychic skills like teleportation or telepathy for example.He just recently got his trainer licence revoked..he developed a very proud personality and a habit of levitating anyone who defeated him." Chrissy then remembered that flamboyant man that flirted with her. Kabu then noticed Gordie snarl a bit "Whats wrong?"

Gordie managed to somewhat get his temper under control after a bit. After all, not as if anything happened before the message got across. “His lack of people skills unfortunately include personal boundaries.” He commented. Musa lit up once she connected the dots, bouncing around happily. “How fun! If he tries anything with me, he’ll find out just how much I really love playing with such bastards.”

Alister smiled walking over "Come on i called sister and she is prepping the gym for our playtime." they wave the others goodbye and they continued walking. chrissy trying to get gordie riled up in a good flirty way by playing the kissing game to see how many kisses it would take to gethim to smile. she would do it when in the city but, thats to many witnesses and cameras and shes not emotionally ready for that till their deal.the game begin to stop when alister stopped moving and handed the girls goggles. "here were almost near the fight."

Last edited:
Musa put on the goggles when it was time, looking forward to talking with the wild Pokémon whether fully safe or not. Then again, she probably was about the only one capable of bonding during turf wars. Gordie always turned into a happy blushing mess. Nevertheless, he did his part in trying to make her giggle and red faced as he was.

When alister saw them on they walked in and saw the turf war a group of diglets and dugtrios having a major arguement about some interesting fossils and whos side its on. some of them noticed the humand and stopped for a moment to look at them. Alister blinkled "I wonder if thats what there fighting over.." Alister said pointing at the fossils. Chrissy inched closer and the dugtriops prepared to charge her.

Gordie was about to either pull Chrissy back or at least keep her from getting attacked for her curiosity but he only had to pull her back some thankfully. Musa held her hands out to show she wasn’t trying to attack, stopping a respectable distance from the fossils yet close enough to talk. “How many are there exactly? Though either way, would it not benefit the well-being of the fossils themselves if you two groups guarded them not under the claim of one or the other but rather together as a stronger alliance?”

the diglets and dugtrios were shocked that one spoke their tounge and one inchech closer and said in unison "We dont care about you humans having it..we just hare that one human who wants to mess up them for profit.she mismatch them and say thats how their done!she has done this for YEARS!EVEN IF RIGHT SHE DOES SOMTHING WRONG.WE FIGHTING ON WHO PROTECT THEM"

“I see. If you noble dears don’t mind showing us to this rather undesirable woman, I’m fairly certain something can be done to teach her a few valuable lessons.” Musa offered, showing her distaste for those who abuse the title and calling of scientific research.

"Musaa....is there somthing you wanna share with the class..." Chrisys noted in a teacher like tone cause didnt like how she was speaking without explaining. The dugtrios looked at chrissy and then assuming she is with the crazy lab woman began to charge until Izel got in the way "No! no hurt human" Izel said angerly
"But she wear lab coat! she one of them!" they said angerly.."
"My human good!" izel retorted

“Chrissy has morals. I can assure you that much.” Musa told them before explaining the situation to her friends. Afterwards she made a face. “Alister these types of people always ruin anything fun.”

Alister paused for a moment and looked at Gordie. "Cara liss" he said and chrissy thought he said careless "Careless?Whos careless?" Alister chuckled "Cara is Careless..Cara Liss has a revival machine that can bring Fossil Pokémon that are found in Galar back to life. She explains to others that the fossils in Galar are always found in halves. However, whichever top or bottom halves of a fossil people find, regardless to how they properly match, Cara Liss still revives the fossils into artificial hybrids. Making other researchers kindaaaa..." he saw chrissy was beginning to snarl and Alister was now starting to get scared of her a little.

Gordie couldn’t help but feel somewhat taken aback himself that anyone could do something so thoughtless. Even though he’d heard rumors as well, no one had yet had enough actual evidence to act. Now it would appear that they could. Going from their usual color to stormy electric yellow, Musa’s eyes soon reflected just how much she was wanting to have a few harsh words with the woman. Considering how she herself was a living hybrid forced into existence, the likelihood she wouldn’t leave the matter be was extremely slim.

After a few breaths...she walked over and calmly smiled at the diglets and dugtrios "Listen sweeties..what im about to do might ruin my reputation however in my lab there is a...clause...perse...if there is a recorded excuse for my actions..my bossy boss will pardon me.so if you will give me the fossils and show us show she does it..ill kick her ass to the ground so damn hard and ruin her repuation she wont even have a intership!..... okay?"

The diglets and dugtrios nodded in some fear and showed what they saw Cara do. Chrissy nodding and writing it down and signaling her rotom to record. When finished she gently took the fossils and took a breath. "Okay musa time to get our proof..remember act interested...and when she shows all of them...I beat her up.. i dont wanna risk you getting into danger.And besides. I bet you wanna see how strong sissy can be in a fight when her anger is at its limit." She said cracking her knuckles.

Gordie silently said a quick prayer just in case but he definitely knew better than interfering. Then again, he had a rather nervous feeling that refused to go away, as if those two were going to murder someone. He just hoped whatever they did, the girls didn’t go too far.

Musa did color a bit from the concern about her safety, showing she was still not fully used to it. “Alright but only because you’re asking as family.” She relented as she looked through her Pokédex. “Can I fly?”

the rotom pokedex looked at her and said "Welll technicly with your powers yes..but only for a limited time of 10 minutes before you feel hungry.. but no higher than maybe 25 feet.Now that you calmed the dugtrios the sandstorm subsided soi it would be safe." chrissy realized what she was gonna do and wondered if that was okay.

“I’ll be just fine. Flygons are amazing in the desert plus so cute too!” Musa defended, using her psychic abilities to create a illusion barrier long enough for her to shift. Sure enough, she had become a Flygon that was slightly smaller than most as with any other shifts she had done before. However, she apparently didn’t notice or didn’t care as she zoomed around her friends.

"sO CUTEEEE!" chrissy said excited takling photos and letting her lead the way and after a while of coughing up sand and facing little soldiers that are 1 unit of a pokemon they see a woman looking at her machine and tinkering with it.Alister decided to attempt the professional route.That was untinl she beelined it to chrissy "OHMY GODS YOURE CHRISTINACONJLIN MASTER OF STRAT AND THEORIST OF POKEMON FUSION! I HEARD YOU WORKED WITH BILL ON AN ARTICLE! OF YOURE SO LUCKY! HOWS THE PROCESS IF I MAY ASK? DID YOU GET ANYWHERE?! "Cara.." he began makling her jump "O-o-h hi mr Alister! I didnt see you... I thought you were roaming about with your rumored psychic lover. Hows..." "Pemits?" He asked and she nodded beginning to scan her bagsand realized they were EXPIRED "Uh oh ummm ummm.. "You know the laws Cara...You cant excavate here without a proper permit. Now dont come back without one..this is just a warning.." Cara nods and begins packing and he nodded at the small flygon to 'make extra sure' she listens and looked at her reviving machine.

Musa buzzed at him in response as she did stay by Alister since getting herself into trouble wouldn’t do any good. Granted she did show interest in the machine, flying around in curiosity before returning to happily sitting on her beloved boyfriend’s head. Gordie managed to not laugh but did lightly snort. “Cheeky as usual.”

When finally there a blonde anned fit woman changed at them "BABY BROTHERRRRRR!" and alister was suddenly hugged by Bea "Oh Alister i was so worried did you take your medicene!Change underwear?!" "nice...to...seee...tooo.." He said in muffled words and then Bea saw the tiny Flygon. "Oh my a premature flygon. Did my baby brother bring you home?" Alister tried to explain but she smiled gently weapping a karate belt around its neck like a leash. "Oh dont worry i know premature pokemon have health issues baby brother lets put this one in the healthy side of the gym it must be thirsty. And youre in luck i made icecream."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back