• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke High: School For The Pokemon/Human Hybrids

"Axel" Joshua replied. "Axel is freaking funny"

"Looks like it," Axel replied as he open the door. He could feel the tension in the air. He sighed mentally. I am going to have fun... he thought sarcastically.

Dark takes a deep breath and walks in as this is first time he looks around the room kinda nervise not knowing what to do next holding his things he ask "witsh one is your bed"

Madeline shook her head "Whatever but now your the only one who can help me....... Pick out a fabulous outfit!" She said with enthusiasm

((Poor Josh........))

"Oh god..." Joshua said. "I'll gonna pass..." he said and started running out of the room at great speed.

((.... Or not!))

Madeline started to tear up and started to cry really loud so that Josh can hear.

((Let's hope he has a good heart....))

"Ok" Dark wuld say going to the other side of the room and place his things most what he brings are Blank colord like:Pillow,Boots,mostly everithing.As he finishes unpaking his things he wuld say "Well nice to have a roomate is mi first time"

Joshua sighed. He stopped running and went back in the room. "Okay, i'll help..."

"I see," Axel said. "Well, I know everything around the school so if you have a question just ask me."

Madeline smiled as she stopped faking "That was easier than I thought. " and she started asking him what set of clothes should make her fabulous today.

"Nice a fighter,i am a Darkrai hope people dont think i give nightmares"Dark says scrashing the back of his neck

"Why me?!?!" Joshua replied. "You should ask Axel!" and he started laughing like a maniac.

Axel chuckled. "I was friend with a darkrai when I was youger," he said.

"what happend?.....sorry well if you dont whant to talk about it i understand"Dark says kinda curius but he understand Axel as he makes nighmares

After a few hours raven sat up amd moved her wrists. They were just sore now. She sighed and took out her drawing book and started to draw. After a few minutes raven looked at what she drew. It was joshua sitting in the garden playing his guitar. She smiled a little.

Dark wuld nod "Well if you dont minde can you show mi around the shcool" Dark wuld ask as he dint know well the shcool and he dint whanted to get lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back