• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

"Wow there are so many other students here" Riku said in a calm, quiet voice. He began to walk inside and spotted another student wearing a scarf. It caught his eye but didn't quite pique his interest enough. He brushed it off and walked uo stairs to his assigned classroom. As soon as he walked in, a female teacher came up to him....

Raika put her shoes in the school shoes box and went of to class. The mysterious person put a letter in her shoe and went of to that destination to wait for her.

-------

Raika sat in class and was worried about the club and yawned again and looked out the window b of the school as she waited for lunch time. She was very hungry and wanted to eat something.

~>♥<~

Adara woke up late and honestly, she wanted to stay in bed. She wouldn't be going to school today and her, her mother and possibly her idiotic boyfriend companion, would be having a long, 'nice' (why do they always say that?) talk about her running away fiasco. What would she tell them? she spent the night with 2 different people who were(and kinda are..in some sense) practically strangers. Oh and mother, one of them was a guy. Oh, they basically live alone too. Yeah, she was practically digging that grave there.

Adara sighed. What else could she say? she entered the TV, talked about investigations? Possibly became an important person that's solving murder mysteries...yup I'm going crazy. Adara nuzzled in one of her body pillows, dreading the time when she'll indeed have to get up.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mr. Ikasawa you're late." Said the teacher a bit aggravated. "Uhm a-actually i'm a bit early..." said Riku taken aback a bit by her directness. "You've already missed the first THREE days of school. Do you mind explaining why?" She stared intently at Riku and it made him a bit nervous. "I h-had the flu" he said rubbing the back of his head. He took a step back and then bowed. "I apologize for my rudeness Sensei. It won't hapoen again" she was surprised at his formality originally having pegged him as a lazy truant. She sighed deeply. "Very well then Mr. Ikasawa. Please take a seat. I believe there is an available one right in front of Harukami in the back." She said, noticably less irritated. "Thank you Ma'am" he said and bowed again. He made his way to his new seat. As he did he noticed who this 'Harukami' was. It was the student with the hat and scars. Riku sat down and turned to him. "H-hello" he said, thinking he might as well get it out now, "i'm Ikasawa. Riku Ikasawa. And you are?"

Yukaze looked at the student sitting in front if him. 'I don't think I've ever seen this student before' Yukaze thought to himself. He wondered why not then he remembered he had said something about the flu. Yukaze glared at this person for a second then smiling a little said "Harukami, Yukaze Harukami it's nice to meet you Ikasawa" . He tried to be as friendly as possible but still had the midnight channel on his mind.

Riku noticed that he looked a bit surprised, likely because this was their first time meeting, and gave a polite smile after he introduced himself. "Hello Harukami, pleasure to meet you too." He said.

"It's alright I don't mind and I'll call you Ikasawa" Yukaze said to him. "I hope we have a good class year, if you need me for anything don't hesitate to ask" Yukaze said politely.

Riku smiled again "thank you and that's quite alright with me. I also wish for a good year, although I may be behind on my work right now... and actually, there is one thing..." Riku became serious, "I was watching this... show... last night. I don't know what it was called or anything about it. As I recall, I never even turned the tv on... anyways, I saw strange things, very very strange things... these people were fighting this weird monster and I think I saw someone earlier today who resembled one of the characters, he was wearing a black jacket and a scarf. I didn't bother to get his name though...." Riku looked back at Yukaze. "Haha sorry" he said and began to rub his head again "this must sound extremely crazy"

Kuro nodded and went on to class, which he had to suffer through until lunch. The bell rang as He instantly stood up. he grabbed his boxed lunch and headed for the club room. He walked merrily whilst running into some jocks, but it was nothing some good old fashion smart talk can't handle. When he walked in the club room, his face turned to his usual stone.

Raika got up and stretched. She grabbed her lunch and walked out the room and towards the investigation club room. She was extremely nervous about going to the club room. She yawned again 'I need sleep...'

~>♥<~

Rey walked to school that day. He tended to be alone for most of the time. He's been told about the danger so being alone wasn't really a smart thing. He got to school and sat on the far side of class. He was thinking where to have lunch. He decided to have some fun and took a small piece of paper and drew a target on it. When no one was looking he stuck it onto his back and headed of to lunch.

Grace went to her class as well. Despite the midnight channel situation, she felt more light hearted than usual, and so dutifully took good notes during the teacher's lecture. When the lunch bell rang she gathered her books and went to the club room, where she sat down in the same seat as yesterday next to Kuro.

"No it's not crazy at all it's called the midnight channel and it's kinda of hard to explain" Yukaze said to Ikasawa. He couldn't believe some else had saw the channel. Maybe he would be interested in going to the club during lunch. "There's this club called the investigation club I'm going there during lunch you should come if you want to know more". Yukaze gave him a polite smile.

Suddenly th lunch bell rang. Yukaze almost missed it with all the talking that was going on. "Would you like to come with Ikasawa".

Riku thought for a moment and decided this was something he might enjoy, an inestigation club sounded promising. He grabbed his bento and stood up. "I accept your offer Harukami. It sound like alot of fun" Riku said smiling.

Raika was in front if the investigation room. She was about to knock, but hesitated. ' What if they leave me....or something....' she ran a hand through her hair 'and they are to many boys...' she groaned. ' maybe I should try tomorrow...' she turned around and began to leave.

~>♥<~

"Great" Yukaze and Ikasawa headed off to the club. Yukaze couldn't help but feel a little anxious about going. Walking by the club they noticed Raika standing there. Yukaze smiled "Raika glad you could make it" he walked up to greet her. Looking over he introduced Ikasawa to Raika "this is Riku Ikasawa".

Riku smiled and acted as polite as possible "Hello Miss, it's nice to meet you" he said then bowed

Kuro sat there the room was empty accept for Grace. Wait....him...and Grace....alone...in the same room. Kuro blushed as the thought kept coming to mind. No matter how hard he pushed the thought away, it seemed intent to stay. He heard familiar voices outside, and hoped that they were here for the investigation team. The blush faded slightly.

Raika became stiff. She turned around and saw yukaze. She smiled and said " hey " she then saw riku and shyly said " hi...I am...raika..."

~>♥<~

Riku smiled at her and she looked nervous though he didn't know why. He turned at hearing another voice however. It was another person he recognized from the show. His face went serious and he didn't even attempt to speak.

Seeing that they were busy with their own agendas he turned to leave and went ot he roof top. "...I'm going to be forever alone, aren't I?" He asked to himself. The wind blowing in response did not comfort him at all.

Riku stared on as the figure dissapeared to the roof. "I've seen him before... last night on that show..." Riku was a little afraid of what this 'Midnight Channel' was but he also decided he had to figure it out. He turned to Harukami "What the hell is going on?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back