• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

"Is she alright, should we send her to the nurse" Yukaze asked. It wasn't really aimed at anyone he was just throwing it out there.

Yukaze looked at the girl running away curiously. Then he looked back to Raika "are you alright did you fall". He didn't think she was hurt but he wanted to make sure.

Before raika could react the girl got up and ran. She sighed and got and smiled at yukaze " i am fine I didn't get hurt"

~>♥<~

Kuro stared at the blonde and admired her figure. I'd hit that. He thought. He looked away before anyone could notice, and leaned against the wall. Kuro could see every thing, and he liked that. As the blonde ran away, Kuro admired her figure again. He shook his head to collect himself and turned to that lovely Grace, and the new Riku. Yay! Potential love triangles!

She stopped around the corner. "That was a close one, good thing they didn't recognize me." She fixed her hair and put on her wig. She put the binding around her throat as well. "There." He said. "Back to being Rey." He walked back to them. "Hey guys, I saw a girl run past me, anyone know her?"

Raika looked at rey " no....I dont...she just ran of before I could ask..." she said to him.

~>♥<~

"Well that's good" Yukaze said smiling. He looked back to the club then Raika "well I guess I'll be going back see ya". He stood up and walked into the room again feeling awkward.

Grace watched as Kuro went outside after a crash. She looked over to Riku when he spoke to her. "Y-Yes, I am." She quietly answered, and then looked back u as the other returned.

"No just some random blonde girl no one seemed to know had fallen" Yukaze said to Riku. "Raika was looking after her then she ran away" he said curious about why she ran.

Kuro turned to Rey and smiled. "Oh hey, Mr. Fashionably Late. Where've you been?" He chuckled and put his hand on his shoulder in a friendly manner. "Hey...uuuhhhh...sorry 'bout yelling at you last night."

"Nothing....yukaze went back into the club and I am gonna go and eat lunch on the roof" she said to rey oddly she doesn't feel uncomfortable around him.

~>♥<~

"I'm not entirely sure exactly what it is either" Yukaze said. He looked at everyone here in the club "these guys have been there they would know more all I know is it seems like it's linked to these murders going on".

Riku's eyes widened. "M-m-murders?" He stuttered. He began to get nervous as he saw more people appearing. 'What the hell is this thing?' He thought to himself. A bead of sweat rolled down his forehead.

"This is usually the time where I insert a witty coment but I'm not in the mood for it." Expecially since you almost caught the real me.

Yukaze looked at Riku and remembered. "That's right you weren't here for the day when that girl was murdered " Yukaze forgot it had happened so soon. He explained to him about what had happened to the girl at the school and how previously she had been on the midnight channel.

Kuro smiled and gestured Rey inside the clubroom. "Now, if you please. We have a meeting." Kuro sat back down in his seat by Grace.

Grace bit her lip, wondering how Riku would react to the crazy story. It sounded even stranger when spoken aloud. She calmed slightly when Kuro sat back down next to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back