• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Grace didn't mind the silence. In fact, she found it rather comfortable, although she wasn't sure why. She was never this calm in another person's presence. Although there was the lingering realization that she was alone with a male, and Kuro at that...she tried to stop that thought before it went anywhere.

Yukaze was about to ask why but decided he shouldn't push to hard. He kept wondering why though she seemed to be so shy. As much as he wanted to eat with her he needed to know more about this channel. "Sure anytime you want to come here feel free" he said a little sadly feeling that he might have done something wrong. "I'm....gonna go into the club room see you after school Raika thanks again for the lunch" he said giving a saddened smile. "The club will explain come on" he walked inside the room feeling alittle down.

" sorry...." she felt a little guilty for the not eating with yukaze, but what can she do about it? She sighed and went of the rooftop to eat her lunch.

~>♥<~

Riku hesitantly followed Harukami inside. He looked a little down now however. He wondered why. 'Wait that girl is gone' he thought to himslef 'that might be it' he had been paying attention to that other student who for some reason literally had a target on his back

"Alright, I brought a new member" he said to Kuro. He noticed only Kuro and Grace were in the room. He looked at them suspiciously then just shrugged it off.

Kuro tilted his head in curiosity. A new member? Well, the more numbers, the better. "Nice to meet you, Riku Ikasawa. I'm Kuro Tenshi."

Last edited by a moderator:
Rey looked around to see if anyone else was up there with him. When he found none he smiled removed his wig, revealing longer hair, he also took of some sort off skin colored binding around his throat. "Ahh..."He exclaimed in a feminine voice. "Feels good to let loose every once in a while."

Raika got on the rooftop and saw a blonde girl, she was debating if she should say something to her. She sighed 'this day...' she yawned again.

~>♥<~

Rey froze. Someone was there! She slowly turned her head and saw Raika. "...Oh no..." She said and tried to dash past her.

Raika moved out of the way when the blonde tried to leave. She tilted her head ' must have been I a hurry to go somewhere....' she sat against the fence and began to eat her lunch.

~>♥<~

Noticing that Yukaze was looking between her and Kuro, she fought down a blush and turned her attention to the new member. "N-Nice to meet you. I'm Grace."

Raika heard the crash. She got up and ran to the noise and she saw the girl on the ground " hey are you ok?!" She ran up to her and check to see if she is ok.

~>♥<~

Adara finally slumped out of bed at lunchtime but only after considering something.

She picked up her phone, that was already bustling with new text messages from some unfortunately familiar numbers.

"Blocking them never helps anyways. You can get through anything now a days."

She walked over into the bathroom and looked at her unkept self in the mirror.

"This whole 'accepting' myself is going to be as firm as a religion." she announced to her and herself. "So in order to that...I have to take baby steps on this..."

"Huh? What are you talking about?....tell them what? I just met you..." she asked very confuse at what the blonde is saying.

~>♥<~

Kuro perked his head at the audible crash. He walked outside to find an incredibly attractive woman outside. He wanted to help her, but Raika beat him to the punch. Dammit. He listened to this girl plea about Raika not talking about anything.

He was about to anwser Ikasawa then a loud crash. He walked out to see a attractive blonde girl and Raika in the hallway. "What happened" he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back