• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Mariposa flew up in the air and began to attack the shadow, clawing at it with sharp thorns and claws.

Adara stood her ground trying to be protective of Cyrus, though she knew she wouldn't be able to do much. "It's ok Cyrus..I don't view you any differently! I'll still be your friend for however long you permit me to! I'll still be by your side!" she yelled, voice quavering as she was trying to get through to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyrus pushed Dan off of him, "Get off me, you don't know anything. But still....I guess he could be me after all." He looked at Adara with a weak smile, "Guess I wasn't strong enough to protect you. No your protecting me, guess it's funny how life and love works I guess. Adara I want you too do me a favor, Send that B**** Back to the hell hole he spawned out of."

"Guess I wasn't strong enough to protect you. Now your protecting me, guess it's funny how life and love works I guess." Cyrus started from behind her, causing that sickening feeling in her stomach. Don't say it like that...don't say love... she bit at the bottom of her lip and tried to focus on the shadow.

"Adara I want you too do me a favor, Send that B**** Back to the hell hole he spawned out of."

Adara nodded. "I'll do my best!" with will, her persona began to attack at the shadow again.

Kuro summoned Kagu-tsuchi again to make hellfire, but it seemed to have no effect. Kuro growled, and shortened his Nagita to a blade. He took a swing at the shadow as Kagu-tsuchi went for a roundhouse kick. Kuro took a step back after his swing.

Dan went back to fighting the shadow. He got his staff and thew it. "Alright! Everyone together now!"

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

The shadow kept lumbering around trying to melt away the personas. Cyrus looked up and thought for a moment, "Ice skills...." He looked over at Adara, "Does your persona know any ice skills? I believe that's his weakness."

Adara looked over at Mariposa, believing in her Persona. She thought about it, and the move came to her instantly. Nodding, she stood her ground. "Lets go Mariposa! Bufu!!!"

Mariposa responded, a chilling ice-elemented power striking from the mouth's of the plants strapped around it's waist, and striking at the shadow.

The shadow was now taking some damage lumbering more then ever, "Not yet, Not now, Not ever!" He was now spiting fire everywhere trying to take out the Mariposa.

Cyrus chuckled, "Checkmate, Adara let em have it."

A little more fired up than she should be, anger and the obvious advantage combining into adrenaline Adara fired up. "Hell yeah!!! BUFU!!!!!"

Mariposa managed to dodge the most of the fireball, only grazing it slightly.

Adara gasped in a slight pain but her move was already in order. Mariposa began to use Bufu again, piercing damage towards the Shadow.

The Shadow finally fell over back into the river of magma where he came out of, sinking letting out a piercing metal Screech. when it was over Cyrus' shadow was lying on the ground staring up at the sky. Cyrus walked up to his shadow, "I really don't like admitting it but because of my father i never did like people in fear of them being like him. But it won't be like that anymore. but still.....You are me and I am you" Cyrus reached his arm out to help his shadow up.

The shadow began to too fade away as he smiled, "Kid do yourself a favor and get a girlfriend" He grabbed his hand and disappeared, Cyrus just Chuckled as he gained his persona, "Moeru shāku"

"Alright! Great job Cyrus!" Dan looked off looking for a t.v but there was none. "Hey! Where's the exit!?"

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

A huge blue fire appeared next to dan. When that died down a tv appeared. " now please leave before you human cause anymore trouble. " chirpy said while shooing them away.

~>♥<~

Chripy huffed a little and made the tv disappear. He then flew somewhere in the tv world, knowing deep down that he will meet those humans again. "This just great..." he muttered sarcastically. But he was a little happy.

~>♥<~

Adara was so quickly pushed out of the TV before she could say anything. She took a deep breath and fell back onto her bed, thinking.

Have I finally...accepted myself?

It seemed to be such, as she could still even in reality feel the heavy (but not unpleasant) weight of her persona. It was warm actually, comforting.

But Cyrus also had some heavy baggage too. She sat up, remembering that she got pushed into the TV before she could say anything to him. She looked over frantically, and found her phone against the wall where she threw it. She leaped off her bed and grabbed at the phone, realizing she received texts and calls previously from him. Quickly she called.

"pick up...pick up" she urged.

Yukaze smiled as he saw them defeat there shadows. As the screen went black he felt bad that once again he didn't help. A voice in the back of his head said "it's because your scarred" Yukaze shook his head at this. I should get some sleep. He layed on his bed and closed his eyes falling asleep with doubts in his head.

Cyrus noticed he was on his bed after getting pushed out of the T.V. world, He looked over at his phone, it was ringing he picked it up, "Hello?"

Adara smiled when she heard his voice.

"Cyrus! Hey...how are you feeling?" she asked. "Sorry, I should you ask you face to face..but that bird rushed me a bit." she chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. "I can help beat a big scary shadow but when it comes to baby articunos, I'm screwed."

Cyrus couldn't help himself but smile as well, "I'm fine thanks, but how are you? You don't have to worry about me." He lied down on his bed and looked up at the ceiling.

Grace sat back worth a sigh of relief. Everyone had made it out safely, at least for now. As she stood she noticed her muscles ached slightly; she must have been really tense during both battles.

She went to bed for the night, eager to see the others in the morning.

(sorry cleaning)

"yeah, I'm fine...I have a lot to work on but...I needed that." she admitted. "Moreover," she started pushing the phone closer into her ear. "You accepted me sincerely even when I couldn't stand myself. I think that's the reason I was finally able to stand up and admit to my wrongdoings...so thank you. So much, really. I don't deserve such kindess. Know the same though Cyrus, I'll be here for you as well."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back