• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Yukaze watched as suddenly two kuro's appeared on the TV. What is going on he said as the one Kuro started talking.

Suddenly Dan showed up on the TV and after shouting "persona" a giant creature appeared. The creature started battleing Kuro, Yukaze stared at the screen wishing he could do something.

Shadow Kuro was quickly defeated, and returned to the Kuro state. The real Kuro was no longer bound, and he got up. The real Kuro turned to Dan. "Friend...my...friend..." Kuro turned to the shadow and gulped. "I really did believe I had nothing left..when it came to people at least." A tear fell down his cheek. "My art...I put so much into them...they were like offspring. Until now...it was all I cared for." Kuro began to cry harder. "Me? All I did was lie. To myself, to others, to everyone!" Kuro gave a face of resolve. "Now...I won't run from that truth anymore. I accept you..." The shadow transformed into a huge humanoid creature made of magma. It announced, "Kuro has gained the strength to accept the heart's darkness. He now has my power. I am Kagustuchi: God of Flame!" The creature turned into a card, that vanished into Kuro's hand. Kuro whispered, "Persona..."

"Entering the T.V. would be a valid first option but there is one problem, "The other three entered because of Dan since he already has persona so i'm guessing, the persona is the key to this portal, unless Dan can pull us in from that side of the t.v. Cyrus sat down onto his bed, "Your welcome to try. But it seems the battle is already over." Cyrus looked at the screen as the shadow was defeated.

"Good job. Accepting your shadow. Now we are both suits too demons. How do ya feel?" Dan said with a smile too Kuro.

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

Adara watched carefully as said 'shadow' was defeated. Helplessly she slowly reached her hand out- but her palm only touched screen and didn't do anything crazy like go through it. Overwhelmed in a whirlpool of emotions, information, and anxiety she fell to her knees and forced herself to take a long, deep breath. Over and over again. "What the hell...just the other day I was some recluse sophomore that nobody payed any attention to...but then I decided to leave my house and here I am- going to different strangers' homes, trying to avoid home and the people I live with, talking to people..." she swallowed. "Talking to people about entering Televisions with all seriousness as if this is an everyday occurence. What the hell..."

Kuro smiled. "Actually...pretty damned good, but I pissed myself." Kuro looked around and asked, "So...how do we get outta here?"

Grace slumped in relief. The battle had gone well; neither Kuro nor Dan had been severely injured. She left the TV store and finally went back home, not minding for once that no one was awake to greet her. She managed to fall asleep after a while, wanting morning to arrive quickly so she could see everyone again.

"There should be a t.v here somewhere. Oh there it is." Dan walked over to the t.v and looked at Kuro. "You can go first."

Kuro poked the TV as it made ripples. "Yep! It's official!" Kuro announced, "I am a trans-dimensional being!" Kuro jumped into the TV and landed in his room. He got up and stretched. "I...don't wanna do that...again..." Kuro smirked. "Well...maybe not." Kutro turned to the TV and awaited Dan's arrival. "Aaaaany second now."

Yukaze was glad that Dan had saved Kuro. He left the TV and layed down staring at the ceiling."to think all this is happening, yea this years gonna be a interesting one" Yukaze thought to himself. Deciding that there was nothing else to do he pulled the covers over himself and went to sleep.

Dan hopped out of the t.v and ended up in his room. "Well I'd better call Kuro or something. Good thing he has karate teacher card info." Dan picked up his phone and called Kuro.

Kuro was waiting for Dan's arrival, "Soooooooooooooooooooooon........" when he got a ring from his phone. No name, just a number. Didn't count the digits. He answered in a sarcastic tone, "Information residence. Privileged speaking."

Cyrus patted Adara on the shoulder, "There is always a reason for someone being chosen for anything, For us it's to stop time from repeating itself." He pulled out a sheet of paper and started to write some notes, "I'm going to jot down everything we've gone over, now we have two choices either we can get some rest, or we can continue to gather more information."

Adara looked over at Cyrus and thought his question over seriously. Finally, she sighed and said "I think I've taken in enough for one day. Tomorrow we can get everyone together and see what all we can get about the TV together.." together...damn what am I getting myself into? "Jot down what information we have...and I say it's best to put this day at end and we all need our sleep...right?"

"Well we got a step closer to figuring out these murders. Tomorrow we'll tell everyone about this." (This is my last post for today)

Cyrus nodded, "I guess so I'm not one to sleep." he stood up and opened a door to his room which led into another bedroom, "Here's the guest room. I'll see you tomorrow morning." Cyrus walked over to his bookshelf and pulled out a book, and sat down on his bed and began to read. (Well then i guess i'm done here too.)

Adara was fond of sleep so she couldn't really agree with him there. However, for some dumb reason she hadn't thought of sleeping here...in this house...if her parents knew. "A-ah um...." she shook away her thoughts. He didn't seem like the worst kind of guys, but nevertheless he was still a guy. Get over yourself Adara, you ran away from home if something bad happens to you again you sure as hell deserve it. You're nothing but a selfish conceited brat anyways.

Sighing she walked over to Cyrus and awkwardly patted him on the head. She wasn't really sure what she was doing but ... this was the closest she's been to 'comforting' towards a male. Yet she still couldn't look him in the eye. "Th-thanks...for the bottled water and...stuff? And- saying I was intelligent...paying me mind and even putting a little faith in me..." her words were awkward and stretched out, her face was turning red. "I-um-shit-um...friends?" she jerked her hand away from his head and looked around at everything- the books, Tv, wall- anything but Cyrus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyrus looked up at Adara, who was trying to look away and find something to distract her with,"Adara your thinking too much what happened today is to much for you, also your welcome for water, complement, and faith because you deserve it." he smiled. "We will discuss everything else tomorrow."

Adara nodded quickly. He never replied about the whole friendship thing but she was too embarrassed to ask further more. She spun around squeaked a small 'good night' and dashed out the door (nearly tripping in the process), entering the guest room and slamming the door shut. "D-damn..." she mumbled cursing herself for her furious blushing. "This is what happens when you don't talk to people for a little over half a year..." she walked over to the guest bed and grabbed the pillows- arranging them so that when she lies down, the pillows will surround her. It's a habit of hers- with big roomy beds she always feels lonely- so by cluttering her bed she feels more comfortable. I'm such a hypocrite...

Plopping down in the bed she tried to get her breathing under control- and tried to set her thoughts on one particular subject...but to no prevail. This will be a long night.

(and with that I end my day and shall head off to sleep IRL. night~)

Akira and Asako had both watched the Midnight Channel that night, and he didn't know about her, but that had to be one of the most exciting events he had ever watched in his life. He had turned to her, somewhat silent when the TV turned off and murmured to her, "…D-Did you....see that...?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back