• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Rey watched all of them interact. He decided not to speak and hang out at the sides, if they notcied then okay, if not then okay as well.

Kotori looked at Raika as she say down "oh alright" she started to dig into her curry with glee. Yukaze did the same thing, 'i wonder why she doesn't want to call them maybe there not home or something' he thought enjoying the curry.

After a few minutes passed by kotori shouted with glee, "I just had a good ideas" she turned to Raika "why don't we have a sleep over you could stay at our house for tonight".

Yukaze suddenly chocked on his food, catching his breath he looked at kotori. "Don't just ask people things like that it's rude, "I'm sure she's busy tonight anyways" he said. He apologized to Raika"sorry my sister says dumb things sometimes she doesn't know any better".

Kotori retorted back "I do so know better"she stuck her tongue out at Yukaze, she went back to Raika and pleaded "please it's so boring here alone with only Yuki another person to talk to would be sweet"

Cyrus chuckled a bit, "Anyone who has an your intelligence is bound to be important Adara." His voice went back to normal as he continued to speak, "Now this is what i was trying to ask you earlier, do you know anything else on the midnight channel?"

Raika quietly ate her curry, thinking about what she should do when she goes home. 'I don't have any homework....so I guess I csn draw or read....' she then looked at kotori when she said she has idea. When she said she could stay over. She smiled at her "that would be nice.....sure I would love to have a sleep over here"

~>♥<~

Yukaze let out a sigh, "You don't have to agree if you don't want to I don't want kotori pressuring you" he said.

Before he could continue kotori ran over and hugged Raika defensively." Raika said she wanted to stay so she's gonna stay, Raika's my friend to now" she stuck her tongue out at her brother. Yukaze smiled "it can't be helped I guess", he went back to eating his curry being really happy.

Raika laughed at kotori and hugged her back "...thanks for inviting me..." 'thanks you so much...' she was starting to feel at home in this town. She went back to eating her curry.

~>♥<~

Adara looked over at Cyrus, caught a bit off guard. Intelligent, me? hmph..well I guess I study a bit too much when interested in something..

"Yeah. I know about it. What do you want to know." she asked with a light smile- Cyrus had her full attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Any who we ask need to sit down and talk. Rey can fill you in on the details of what just happened." Dan called to Rey who was by himself at the moment.

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

Cyrus replied, "Well first my primary guess is that the purpose of the midnight channel is not to show ones true love, but I believe the one who shows up on screen is trapped some where." He stopped and gathered his thoughts for another moment, "I had also noticed that the girl who appeared on the Midnight Channel was the one who was slaughtered and hung up on the telephone pole during lunch, I believe there is a history with this "channel" and I believe you know something about it."

"Alright, so Grace wanted to see a demo of Dan going through the tv. Dan almost falls through and we catch him before being pushed by the dog into the tv. We landed on a mattress, put on some glasses, I punched a monster, he summoned something and we got out."

Adara nodded "I'll tell you all I know." She began to go through the information locked inside her head on the Midnight channel. "Ok~ so first things first...the obvious in which I presume you've all heard, as you discussed it earlier this morning. The normal rumor about that when the TV is turned off you may see your soul-mate. However, the following must be put in mind before you can see said soul-mate on the TV screen. Other than your TV must be turned off it also must be raining at midnight - hence its name. Whether this rumor is true or not is beyond me but call me crazy when I say I just maybe sorta kinda believe in it, after what my friend Raika admitted to seeing last night which was..." she thought "mm~ yeah I'd say about midnight." She began to pace around the three as she can't keep still. She was in her own little world now. "Now as that part of its existence may be true there are other things I've picked up on or haven't verified. The soul mate part I have no idea is true yet...HOWEVER I noticed a pattern about this little myth. This is not a new little rumor somebody found off forum sites like the classic slender-man or the midnight games. This is not just some Creepy-pasta some obsessed kid tried to pull off in order to scare the hell out of some people - no sirree~ in fact..." she leaned forward, her eyes had a passionate fire to them. "I only could find this rumor to be strictly around this area. This small little town and no where else. This rumor is near impossible to find on the internet. I had to skip classes to find this information! This was a rumor that was popular years and years ago- before any of us were even born!" she exclaimed, arms animate. "And at the same time of this rumor there seemed to be news reports on a serious case of murders. These murders were very similar to..." she swallowed, a bit uncomfortable now- but nevertheless she forced herself to carry on "The death near campus today. The whole fog thing is similar too. A thick fog would happen before any murder, authorities were at least bright enough to pick up on that." she cleared her throat, but she wasn't done yet. "That was all I managed to find. These same exact events seemed to have happened years ago in this exact town! However, the case from back then had been solved but not by authorities. In fact it seems the police had very little help in this. Whether or not these rumors tie in together don't you find that pattern a little weird?" She took a deep breath. "Ok I'm done with that rant. Sorry that's all I was able to figure out. Though nobody could figure out if it tied together if what Cyrus said is correct then...perhaps it does." she shrugged. "Call me crazy but I love this kind of junk."

Kotori smiled "you can stay as long as you want" she was happy to have a friend finally. "What do you want to do Raika we can have girl talk, watch TV..." she went on and on with ideas.

Yukaze got up and cleaned his plate. He entered the living room "I'm gonna go practice my kendo and martial arts, feel free to make yourself at home Raika". He went to go grab his kendo sword in his room so he could practice.

Kuro was sound asleep when he heard someone break in the house. His eyes opened wide as he heard the footsteps come closer. Kuro slowly crept to the stairs and saw a silhouette of a man with a gun. Kuro hid under his bed, and checked to see if he was just a robber. Nope. He was coming to his room. 'Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! SHIT!' Kuro thought as the footsteps drew closer. He felt something grab his hands and slowly pull him from under the bed. Whilst struggling, a blunt force landed on Kuro's head, knocking him out. He awoke in a different world, shrouded in the kind of fog that was from yesterday...today...what is time again? He decided to wander around, then he saw his old house. He heard his brother laughing, and Kuro smiled in response. "Yukki?" Kuro ran in the house.

Cyrus nodded as he listened to everything Adara said. "Thank you for that Adara now we know that.......Wait?" Cyrus turned his attention to Rey, "Did you say fall into the T.V?" Cyrus looked a bit puzzled

Adara, just now recalling that too, snapped her head over to Rey. "What!? You're full of shit right!?" she said, but - being the kind of person she is, she kinda wished he was telling the truth on this.

After a few hours of practicing his kendo Yukaze was starting to get tired. Sweat dripped down off him as he practiced over and over again with his kendo. As he wiped the sweat off with a rag he wondered how the girls were doing hoping that Raika was happy with hanging out with kotori. Looks like it's time to get in the shower before it gets to late he grabbed his pjs and went into the bathroom.

Raika was a little tired from today today. So kotori suggested to take a bath to relax a little. Raika thought it was a great idea so she decided to take a bath. After a few seconds kotori joined her. They were talking and stuff, but they heard the door to the bathroom door open. They both looked at who is was and it was yukaze. Raika's turned red and there was silence for a minute, She then screamed at the top of her lungs.

~>♥<~

"Yes what he says is true. I summoned something called a persona." Dan's butler than came and told him that an important meeting was happening. Dan nodded and looked at his friends. "Well I have to go. So see ya guess tomorrow."

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

"Wh-what the hell do you mean see us tomorrow!? You just tell us some shit like that and leave!!? What the hell am I supposed to think? What the hell's a persona anyways!?" Adara puffed her cheeks slightly again and folded her arms. She wanted answers to this obscurity before the curiosity killed her.

Cyrus chuckled a bit again, "Adara it's quite alright, actually if you want we can head over to my place add these notes together and try and figure what is truly happening, Also Persona is defined as the aspect of someone's character that is presented to or perceived by others. but i'm not sure how that definition works as a summon."

Grace remained quiet as usual, taking in all the information. She finally looked back up when Dan announced that he had to leave. She stood, flinching slightly at Adara's outburst. "Goodbye, Dan." she said to him. She was disappointed that she already had to leave, but the after the day's events she was rather tired. She politely turned to Cyrus and Adara. "Goodbye." she said to them as well, although much more shyly.

Rey bid goodbye and head home. That was sort of fun. He almost went to bed when he got a bit curious and decided to look at The Midnight Channel.

As Yukaze walked into the bathroom he froze at what he was seeing. Right in front of him were both Raika and Kotori naked in the tub. "Shit" he said, suddenly Raika let out a big scream. Not sure what to do Yukaze just stood there like an idiot.

Kotori grabbed a towel covered herself up in the tub then ran over and pushed Yukaze out of the bathroom. "I can believe you would peek on your own sister and Raika, pervert" she said as she slammed the door.

Yukaze confused and embarrassed by what happened yelled through the door" it was an accident,Maybe you should lock the damn door next time". He said walking back to his room feeling tired now.

Adara looked over at Cyrus, not thinking about all the untrustworthy rants she'd been having all day. She was way more interested in this stuff of midnight channels, personas and especially entering a TV. "Ok lets hurry then!" she urged on Cyrus. Suddenly being inside of a mansion wasn't so great anymore. "Also I know what a persona is just...I'm only confused on the summoning part." With that she headed outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back