• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Raika face as red as a tomato "h-he.....h-he....oh my god...." raika cover her face with her hands she was completely embarrassed and didn't know what to say. She won't be able to look yukaze in the face.

~>♥<~

Cyrus walked out as well, "Goodbye everyone, Adara it's my house going in front wont help you get there." He ran to catch up with her.

"I know that!" she exclaimed, folding her arms stubbornly. "I was just hurrying up to get out of that damn mansion. It was too huge for comfort. Anybody'd feel lonely in there!"

Kotori laughed at Raika " Oh Raika your so cute, don't worry Yuki's not really a pervert like that I was just messing with him". "Now let's hurry up so we can get ready for bed, you can sleep with me or.....maybe you wanna sleep with Yuki" kotori winked then laughed.

Yukaze lays on his bed staring at the wall. "I hope Raika's not to mad at me, it's not like I really saw anything anyways" Yukaze thought getting more frustrated. I wonder what I should do now he kept thinking.

Grace headed out of the mansion and down the street, taking the opposite way the others had gone. Stopping at the corner, she pulled out her phone to check the time. It was starting to get late, but she didn't feel like going home just yet. After putting her phone back in her pocket she sat down on a nearby bench. There were very few people outside right now and virtually none around her. Probably because of the corpse found earlier that day. She allowed herself to calm down and really think, leaning her head back against the bench so she could see the darkening sky.

"true" Cyrus said trying not to chuckle, "My house is actually nearby here." He led Adara to his house and opened the door, "Ladies first."

Adara nodded and walked into the house, smiling that it looked better than her own. Nice and cozy. Looking around but making sure to stay close to Cyrus, as it was his house and she didn't know the rules she removed her shoes and looked over at Cyrus. "So um..if you don't mind me asking...what's the rules of the house and who all lives here?"

Kuro looked around his old house. "Brother!? Bro!? Yukki!" Yukki finally responded. "Kuro...why did you let me go alone?" Kuro raised an eyebrow. "What? Yukki, I couldn't do anything-"

"Exactly!" Yukki barked back. "You couldn't do anything to save me! After all I taught you!!"

Kuro turned around at the sound of footsteps. YUKKI walked up to Kuro with a sad and angry look. Kuro replied, "It was fucking CANCER! I can't cure cancer!"

"You could've at least joined me!"

"Wait..." Kuro raised an eyebrow. "...are you saying I should've...KILLED myself?" Kuro stepped back. "You're not my brother..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Raika looked at kotori "I'll sleep with you...I can't looked at him in the face...." her face was still red.

~>♥<~

Dan saw all of his friends leave and went inside a huge meeting room with a bunch of suits. They talked for hours about Dan's big family business even though he was the only one running it for now. After 2 hours the business men left. "Goodbye and thank you for your help." Dan was beat after that day and then noticed it was almost 12 and it was raining outside. Lets see whats happening on the midnight channel. Dan turned on the t.v and it struck 12. Is that Ku... Kuro!

It was well into the night when Grace finally got up from the bench. She started heading back home. Hearing something to her right as she passed by a TV store, she realized that all the screens had flicked on to the midnight channel. Her eyes widened at what she saw. "It can't be..." But it was. The undeniable, clear form of Kuro.

Kotori smiled "alright looks like it's time for bed" she got out of the tub and got into her pjs, waiting for Raika do the same then exited the bathroom. Going into her room she asked "would you rather use the futon or sleep in with me my beds big enough for two" kotori said curious.

She grabbed her then pulled her into the bed "then you shall sleep with me, will be like sisters sleeping together" she said with a smile. She then called out "Yuki I'm going to bed come tuck us in".

Yukaze hearing this walked over into kotori's room " you know your in middle school I can't keep tucking you in forever" he said with a sigh. He noticed Raika in the bed with her and grew a little red from remembering what had happened.

"But I love when you tuck me in" kotori pouted. Yukaze sigh happily "alright fine", he threw the covers over the two. He patted kotori's head "good night sweat dreams" he said to her.

She smiled happily then looked over "now Raika". Yukaze froze as he looked over towards Raika "come on yuki don't be rude" kotori said sleepily.

He quickly patted Raika's head quickly but softly. "Um....good night Raika....sorry about before" embarrassed he got up and walked out.

Looking at the time he noticed it was about 12. Time to check out the midnight channel he said going back to his room. As it struck 12 the tv came on an Yukaze was shocked to see Kuro on it.

Yukki nodded with a grin. "That's right! I'm not the lovely, big, strong Yukki." Black ooze came flowing out of the person. 'Yukki' slowly became nothing more than black ooze. Kuro backed up more and stared at him, open jawed. "Y-y-y-yukki?" The ozze slowly took another form. The shadow answered, ""No.." The shape took a form that seemed more and more familiar. It was Kuro! The shadow finished its transformation, and laughed. It's voice, like rolling stones. "I am a Shadow: The TRUE self!" Shadow Kuro turned to a wall and announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen! Today, I, Kuro Tenshi, will proceed to kill..." Shadow Kuro pulled out a knife. "...another me!" Kuro was terrified. This copycat bastard was going to kill Kuro! He would fight back, if he wasn't chained up. "Shadow Kuro made a thoughtful expression. "But first..." Shadow Kuro knelt down beside the real Kuro. "How 'bout we discuss the true weakness of me?"

Cyrus shook his head and took his shoes of, "nope no rules, Also i live by myself technically my parents are never home so I try to make the most of my life." He led Adara to his room which was basically a library filled with all kinds of books, "Do you want anything to eat?" Cyrus looked at the time realizing it was already midnight.

Adara was shocked by how many books were in the room. She looked around in awe. She just had to look through this sometime...

"Do you want anything to eat?" he heard Cyrus ask. She turned around and shook her head. "No thank you...with all that's happened i'm not sure if I can take a meal with how anxious I am. But thank you an-"

she was interrupted by the TV suddenly turning on. In the TV was some guy she recognized from school...but that part wasn't what bothered her. "Holy shit!" she jumped, taken back by the proof of the Midnight Channel's legend coming to life. "W-what do we do!?" she said quickly, in a slight anxious but excited panic.

Dan kept on looking at the screen. He thought that he couldn't let his friend die so jumped into the t.v. He saw Kuro and a shadowy version of him. "Kuro I'm here to help!"

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

"Wow!" Raika was surprised when kotori pulled her in bed. She giggled a little and smiled when she said that they were like sisters. When she called for yukaze her face turned red as she turned away, she couldn't look at him directly after what happened tonight. She was down right embarrassed. She he tucked her and and kotori in, she smiled her parents never tucked her in before. She got comfortable and was about to fall asleep when kotori said that yukaze pats her head and says goodnight to her. She giggled a little and peaked at yukaze. She was about to say that he didn't have to do it but he did it before she could say anything. When he left she said "thanks kotori for giving me a great time today.." she yawned and then fell asleep.

~>♥<~

Grace's fear only intensified when she saw Dan suddenly appear as well. She reached her hand out, tempted to jump in as well, but then thought better of it. She didn't have a persona or a weapon, so she would only have gotten in the way. All she could do was watch and hope for the best. "Y-You can do it." she encouraged, even though she knew he couldn't hear her.

Cyrus thought for a moment, "I don't know but I believe the name of that person is Kuro." he then noticed Dan enter in the T.V. as well, "Wait that's it the final piece of the puzzle. So when the string of murders were happening someone was throwing people into the T.V. world, On the screen right now there are two Kuros one must be a doppelganger of some sort, also do you notice how the fog when it appeared that was the time when the body was found? It's a Time limit, if they don't get out of the T.V. before the fog enters our world they will suffer the same fate as the student from today. Death by their doppelganger" He sighed, "This is a nightmare."

Kuro turned to Dan, who had just arrived. "Dan!" Shadow Kuro turned to Dan and smiled. "Dan! Buddy! How's it going?" He dropped the knife and gestured to himself. "Y'know...I know we don't know each other much, but I should get some stuff off my chest. For example:" The real Kuro pleaded, "Stop..." Shadow Kuro ignored the real Kuro, and continued, "I hate living. It's a pain, because I got nothing to live for. My family never paid attention to me or my brother, my brother died, and now I'm just stuck writing and drawing." Kuro screamed, "Shut up!" Shadow Kuro turned to the real Kuro and kicked him. "NO! You shut up! You winey little prick!" Shadow Kuro shook his head. "Going onward, those drawings..." Shadow Kuro smiled. "They're all I got left. I can't even be happy with myself. I live a life of lies." Kuro snapped, "Stop!! You don't know that!"

Shadow Kuro laughed. "Oh...but I do! I am you after all!"

"No you're not!!" Kuro barked back.

Shadow Kuro stared at the real Kuro. "So you won't except me? Very well..." Shadow Kuro morphed into a huge..fire..thingy with scars everywhere, and bound to the ground. "Then I'll vanish with you!!"

Adara looked back and forth between the TV and Cyrus frantically...this really was just too much information to hold in a matter of one day. She stared at the TV and her teeth began to chatter again. This kuro guy or whatever- that man in the TV - could die...and even possibly that Dan guy she met earlier. Sure, she was sexist but she wasn't the type that goes around saying 'HA! You're a male! Go burn in hell until your balls shrivel!' she was actually slightly worried for them. Her hands slightly trembling she began to nervously play with her hands, to try and distract herself. "Wh-what do you propose we do...?" she asked, finally looking up at Cyrus. "Do you think we even can do anything...?" She finally recalled something another guy from the mansion said. "Th-the TV...like that one guy said. Do you think we could enter it?" Adara had to hesitate for a moment after saying that. She began to think of what all that could lead to. She's seen a lot of animes and TV shows before. Going somewhere unknown and never coming back...oh god what if it was all as violent as Corpse Party!? She shook the thought from her mind. "Should we even try?"

Dan stood up and responded to the shadow with bold words." That may be the real him but I don't care. He's my friend and I will accept him for whatever. Persona!" Dan's persona came out and attacked the shadow. "Let's bring in the pain ultimate twister!" Dan's persona did a giant tornado to the shadow.

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back