• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Yukaze was a little relieved to hear she hadn't seen it, he was however surprised she hadn't heard about it before. "Oh nothing never mind, sorry about that" he said trying to laugh it off. "I'm gonna go talk to Dan and Kuro, you wanna come with me, you can hide behind me if you don't wanna talk to them" he said trying to be considerate.

Rey walked to school. Last night wa a rather exciting experience and he wondered if Kuro was alright. "Doesn't matter anyways..." Ha said. "...I'll never be happy...never" he muttered.

Raika starred at him when he blew of her question. She then became stiff when he saw kuro and dan. She hide behind yukaze before he said that she can hide behind him. "Sorry...about acting like this..." she felt a little guilty for using him as a sheild like this. This made her feel weak and useless.

~>♥<~

"Don't worry about it, It's the knights job to protect the lovely princess" he said jokingly, "of course normally a princess can't kick peoples asses like you" he gave a friendly wink. "Also I'm sure Kotori wouldn't appreciate me leaving her new sister alone while I went to talk to other people", He said chuckling as he was walking over to Dan and Kuro with Raika behind him.

"Dan,Kuro hold up" he said trying to catch up to them.

Cyrus looked over at Adara, "Hey are you ok? You don't look so good." Cyrus picked up her plate and began to wash it.

Adara looked over at him and watched as he cleaned the dishes. She would've helped any other time. "Sorry...I didn't sleep well last night. I guess I get overwhelmed a little too easily. But I'm part of this now...so I'm just going to have to man up to it." she said halfheartedly.

Cyrus smiled, "Well that's the first the step to this whole thing I guess is to accept it," Come on we better start heading off to school. He grabbed his backpack and opened the door for Adara.

Standing up and stretching she walked outside and met the cold morning air...it was unpleasant. Adara began walking slowly, but fast enough to keep up with Cyrus. Finally, as she didn't like silence - despite her sleepiness she began to open her mouth. "Are we friends..?" she asked, still a little bugged by that question. It was stupid, it sounded stupid coming from her mouth but ...she hardly had much contact for half a year. Give her some credit.

Stopping he looked back at Raika not sure if he should say it. He knew she wouldn't appreciate him hidding information from her and he'd of felt guilty about it. Oh well minus well he thought."it's about you being on the midnight channel, did you find anything else out about it while you were in there",he said to Kuro quiet enough so other students walking by wouldn't hear it well. He then added with a smile "also glad to see your safe".

Cyrus looked at Adara and smiled, "Well what do you think, I've never had a friend. so I wouldn't know." He chuckled a bit, "16 years is long time to not have any friends, But i have books so i guess it's alright."

Kuro smiled and patted Yukaze on the back. "Thanks, and that place is foggy. I mean, like the same kinds fog like when the...girl...was...murdered...." Kuro's face drained of all expression, and gave signs of deep thought. "Oh my god...!"

Raika stood behind yukaze and looked at kuro and dan. She said "hi kuro..." she said shyly. She then stayed quiet and listened to their conversation. She heard them talk about the midnight channel. She asked "um...what is the midnight channel? " She asked kuro and yukaze "you don't have to tell me if you don't want to....but I am just curious on what it is..."

~>♥<~

He turned to Raika, "It's a channel that comes on at midnight suddenly and I was wondering if it had anything to do with the murder, it had come on the day before so it seemed likely". Yukaze held back the part of Dan and Kuro going in the TV figuring they'd tell her if they wanted it to be told.

"What's wrong Kuro" Yukaze said wondering why he might have been freaking out.

If anything could've woken her up, it was that. She looked over at Cyrus, wide-eyed. "What the hell do you mean you've never had a friend!?" she yelled, exasperated but quickly threw her hands over her mouth. Dammit Adara you're such an asshole! "s-sorry..." she said, before jumping in front of him so she could keep him from walking. Whipping out her hand in front of him she looked away but talked loud and audible. "W-well...you have a friend now so..." her face went red. "if you'll have me that is...sheesh I could be your best friend too later on if you'll still put up with me. Well you might want a guy to be your best friend." She kept blabbing away nervously. Adara you're an idiot!!! What's wrong with you! He probably thinks you're a bully now...

Kuro learned something new: "The fog in the real world, and the TV are connected somehow...!" Kuro said with a shocked expression, and voice tone. "The both had the same amount of thickness, and they weren't hot, like normal fogs. No...they were cold. Really cold." Kuro continued walking to the school.

"Suddenly? You mean the tv just comes on by itself and there is a blurry picture of someone for a few seconds and then it turns off?" Raika asked him.

~>♥<~

Cyrus now actually laughed, "I did not expect that kind of reaction. But I just never had one." He walked around Adara's hand, "What on earth are you doing, were never gonna get to school with trying to stop me and what-not." He turned around and started to walk backwards, "I'm sure i'd rather have you as a friend then anyone else." He stopped and thought for a moment, "So how where you able to get your parent to let me go to my house? I don't remember you using a phone or stopping by somewhere."

Kuro turned back to Raika and nodded in confirmation. "Yup. Basically. Others are also saying that whoever is shown on the TV will die soon."

Grace, having decided to walk with them when the others joined, had been listening intently to the conversation to see if she could figure anything out. While she was still timid around him, she tried to overcome it in favor of possible information. "Excuse me, Kuro," she said, speaking up, "Do you know how you actually got into the TV in the first place?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Adara awkwardly put her hand back down to her side and turned around and began to walk again, keeping an eye on what was going on behind Cyrus just in case. "I didn't..." she said, figuring she may as well tell him "Given the circumstances I kinda.." she sighed. Just say it. "Might have ran away from home?"

Excuse me Kuro, but do you know how you got into the TV in the first place? Kuro turned around and saw this amazingly attractive woman. She was beautiful in all directions...for now at least. Kuro blushed lightly. "U-um...who are you, ma'am?" Kuro asked politely.

"That would be Grace. And I'm guessing someone pushed him." Dan said to Grace. "And to answer your question I think Adara will be next." Dan said seriously.

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back