• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona a new investigation team

Grace glanced away shyly, having just expected a uniform response, and thus didnt notice Kuro's blush. It was rare for anyone to address her directly. She nodded.when Dan introduced her. "S-Sorry, I thought you already knew who I was." She apologized sheepishly before her expression turned more serious as well. "If Adara's next, should we try to protect her?"

Kuro offered his hand to Grace for shaking. "Nice to meet you Grace., and everyone..." Kuro looked to everyone, and a bit longer at Dan. "Keep an eye out for any, if not all, of Adara's absences."

Dan started to act different than usual. He turned his head and spit. "Peh! Don't tell me what too do. I know what too do. After all I am the first." Dan couldn't believe what he was saying it was like a split personality.

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

Grace hesitated before taking Kuro's hand and gently shaking it. "N-Nice to meet you too." She politely returned before letting go. At Dan's sudden hostile attitude, she blinked in surprise. He had never acted like that before.

He looked over at Raika. "Oh it's a long story, you should ask Kuro or Dan about it they know it better" he scratched his cheek trying not to make it a lie.

Raika pouted and looked at them "....no...I am good..." she sighed a little. "i am gonna go to class now..." she smiled and looked at him "see ya at lunch" she then started walked into the school and and entered the building.

~>♥<~

Yukaze felt bad as she went to class but he had to stay to find out more. He shoulda probably told her but he figured she woulda thought he was a freak after that not believing the story. He let out a sad sigh, oh well I guess I'll tell her eventually.

Observing the photograph in his hand, Hank scanned the premises of the school. It must've been his lucky day as he easily managed to find his target. Alone, too. "Perfect~" he purred striding over to her. "Raika Sakurai. You look better than the photo does~" he smiled his million dollar smile he uses to win over ladies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raika froze and slowly turned around and looked at the strange man. She took a few steps back and a stares at him.

~>♥<~

Hank shook his head and pulled out his detective license. "I work for the FBI miss, please calm down. We're in public after all." he put his badge back in his pocket and smoothed out his dark hair - his blue eyes looking her over. He knows when somebody lies. "So...can we talk? It's about a missing young girl we think you may know."

1365474412.jpg

(POW! Picture was so needed...)

Hank sighs and glares slightly. "Right, I'll stop the good cop act and get to the point. Adara Haus. The bitch ran away from home. Age 15- sophomore- at that age where she thinks she knows everything. So do you know if she's alive or dead along with the other victims in this series of murders happening. Sorry to be blunt but I like to get straight to the point."

Raika clenched her fist and was thinking about punching the cop in the stomach for talking about adara like that. "A little crude to talk that way for a cop...dont ya think" raika said to him calmly.

~>♥<~

"Right..you're still a little girl." he sighed. "You're spoon fed fairy tales that all cops are nice and full of just. Well...being nice doesn't always make you just sweetheart." he glared at her. "People are dying out there and I don't have time to be nice. I'm trying to find some spoiled rotten little girl who ran away from home probably because she couldn't have that golden pony she wanted or something. So could you help me?"

Hank looked around, his jaw tightened from agitation. He opened his mouth to bark something at Raika but he cut himself short. Damn, this is what I can't stand! People are dying out there and she doesn't seem to register it!

He looks over at her wearily and sighs. "How about if I buy you a drink?" he asks softly, much more calm but exhausted then before.

Asako really did saw someone in there and speechless for about a minute. She then looked at Akira "yea...though why can we see the same thing? If it was really a midnight channel for finding your destiny...does it mean we have the same destined person?" she asked a bit curious and puts her hand under her chin while thinking a lot of things about the midnight channel. She then looked at Akira again with a bright idea "it wasn't a tv show! Though Akira~" as she places her left hand on Akira's right shoulder "we can be detectives~ hehe~"

"Yeah, and we'll get to the bottom of this weird stuff going on!" he says, smiling and touching her hand on his shoulder. "We'll be the best detective team that there ever was!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Hell yeah!" she said and fist pump. She then noticed the wall clock and looked at Aki "ohw...I think I need to get home now" she said as she stands up getting her bag. "Thanks for having me Aki-kun~"

He grins and a slight blush grows on his face. "Y-Yeah, it's no problem!" he stutters, walking her to the door. "I'll catch you tomorrow, r-right..?"

"yep~" as she went out of the door and realize the fog is becoming thick "wow..fogs here are really thick" she said and then turned around to look at Akira "by the way, let's change numbers Aki-kun~" as she pulls out her phone from her pocket and turn on via Bluetooth.

He pulls out his flip phone and records her number. "The fog really sucks around here," he comments, stuffing his phone back into his pocket. "Make sure not to get lost in it, though. I don't want you to get hurt or something.."

After saving Akira's number, she put her phone inside her pocket. "Sheesh, don't worry about me and by the way, we should keep it a secret about being detectives~ secret detectives ❤ " she said as she wink at him. She then goes into the street and turn back to look at Akira " Bye bye~ oh wait... it should be See you tomorrow Aki~" as she waved at him giggling and walks home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back