• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pack Of Northern Winds

Haru looked at her. She could be stubborn sometimes, but he just had to go with it. After all, she was the Alpha.

[Hey, I am going to be very inactive in this role play, because of other roleplays, and I thought if you could remove me please. I don't want to bother any extra spaces while I am not role playing much]

In the very back of the subordinate’s section of the cave, Wayra was fast asleep, snoring the day away. At first, the noises coming from the front of the cave seemed like part of one of his dreams. It was only after he opened his cyan-colored eyes and shook off his slumber that he realized that something was going on. His ears perked up at the cried of pain and in a blur, he rushed over to his pack mates.

The one he first noticed was the alpha female, Ash. Looking tired and disoriented, it appeared that she was in the worst shape. Wayra tip-toed over to Ash, trying not to startle her. His ears and tail were drooped down in worry. He asked for a recap of what happened, and once her story was told, he let out a low whimper. Gently lying down, he scooted over so he was parallel to Ash. “It’ll be ok. Everyone’s here and in one piece.” he murmured as he licked her cheek, trying to comfort their leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back